Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I would lke to thank Andrea and Kelly for their amazing inspiring stories. It actually made me think of something. About a month ago, my parents went to Russia and my mom visited my grandfathers grave. He died when I was 2. Years old but somehow thnk about him often/ and feel his presence.
Anyways , when my mom came back, she told me a story of how she went to
His grave and told him about what happened .he "responded" that he knows everything " and that everything is ok. My mom told me that she prayed that I will be able to have more. I am crying because you guys made me realize something that I took forgranted.

My husband and I never talk about our little girl and with the help of this forum, you help me keep her memory alive! She is forever loved and never forgoten.

My witch mother in law told me that I should not share my story , my little girl with others because nobody cares and will understand. Boy was she wrong, I am so glad I got you guys!

I would lke to thank Andrea and Kelly for their amazing inspiring stories. It actually made me think of something. About a month ago, my parents went to Russia and my mom visited my grandfathers grave. He died when I was 2. Years old but somehow thnk about him often/ and feel his presence.
Anyways , when my mom came back, she told me a story of how she went to
His grave and told him about what happened .he "responded" that he knows everything " and that everything is ok. My mom told me that she prayed that I will be able to have more. I am crying because you guys made me realize something that I took forgranted.

My husband and I never talk about our little girl and with the help of this forum, you help me keep her memory alive! She is forever loved and never forgoten.

My witch mother in law told me that I should not share my story , my little girl with others because nobody cares and will understand. Boy was she wrong, I am so glad I got you guys!

:cry::cry: Aww Natalie that is so very sweet. Don't listen to your mother in law she is wrong. Your baby is with you always and is waiting for you, I promise you and I believe that now . From the day I joined this forum and when I lost Ava I always said the thing with me is I lost my hope :cry::cry: but after what happened with this stranger I have it back. Natalie, I have so much peace in me and now I realize Ava is ok and I can move forward..
I am glad you are here with us, we love you ya know..
XOXOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My mother inlaw also lost her little girl when She was 5 years old so wheN I lost mine, she said that its nothing compared to when she lost and that i should keep my mouth shut. After D&E she didn't talk to me to ask how I was.both my husband and her act like it never happened. My parents are also like that so I feel that I am alone and acting like that too .

My mother inlaw also lost her little girl when She was 5 years old so wheN I lost mine, she said that its nothing compared to when she lost and that i should keep my mouth shut. After D&E she didn't talk to me to ask how I was.both my husband and her act like it never happened. My parents are also like that so I feel that I am alone and acting like that too .
Since your mother in law knows how devastating this is she should be there for you, i am sure she is and always will be in a lot of pain, i am sorry they are not more sympathetic toward you//
You are never alone, Natalie, ever..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If you want you can message me and I will give you my phone number, I mean we live close to one another. If you don't feel comfortable that is fine I completely understand, just know I am always here for you..XOXO :hugs::hugs:

Wow... I am deeply saddened that it doesn't sound like you have a strong support system in your real life..... My OH doesn't like to speak of Emma, he says it's "too painful" ... but I've never been told that or treated that way, that truly breaks my heart..... Please, know it isn't wrong to speak of your daughter, doesn't matter the age or gestation... A loss is a loss.... Wish your MIL was aware of that and a lil more thoughtful and understanding... Just know you are truly never alone... Just log in and we'll always be here for you!!! Wish I could hug you in person, LOL... But know I am sending you loves and hugs tonight..:hugs:

My husband was very supportive every step of the way . When we were in the hospital trying to find out what is going on( 6 week period because baby was small and they couldnt identify the exxactreason and severity of her issues) , then for the CVS procedure and again for D&E . I am so thankfull to him that he was there. If it was not him I would not survive all of this . With every visit(it took 6 to 8 hours each time) in the Mount Sinai Hospital , he took off work and everything; He does not talk about her but if I have to say something he will listen and say (yea or ok). He must be in pain from all of this as he was watching me and knew everything that went on since the day we found out to the day of the procedure. I dont blame him at all for this , its hard for him too. He really does not share his feeling or personal stuff , he holds it in , so I understand why he does not talk about her . MIL on the other hand , i dont understand but I dont want to blame her because of all that went on. We had our family issues with my MIL and i kind of think that this is the reason it happened for me(meaning my little girl). It was an eye opener so upon this day , I never ever wish anybody else bad or judge .

Natalie

My husband was very supportive every step of the way . When we were in the hospital trying to find out what is going on( 6 week period because baby was small and they couldnt identify the exxactreason and severity of her issues) , then for the CVS procedure and again for D&E . I am so thankfull to him that he was there. If it was not him I would not survive all of this . With every visit(it took 6 to 8 hours each time) in the Mount Sinai Hospital , he took off work and everything; He does not talk about her but if I have to say something he will listen and say (yea or ok). He must be in pain from all of this as he was watching me and knew everything that went on since the day we found out to the day of the procedure. I dont blame him at all for this , its hard for him too. He really does not share his feeling or personal stuff , he holds it in , so I understand why he does not talk about her . MIL on the other hand , i dont understand but I dont want to blame her because of all that went on. We had our family issues with my MIL and i kind of think that this is the reason it happened for me(meaning my little girl). It was an eye opener so upon this day , I never ever wish anybody else bad or judge .

Natalie

Ooops, I misread, misunderstood..... :dohh: Thank God....

I am soooo very glad your husband has been your rock, been there for each other through this journey... He sounds a LOT like my OH.... He was super support, still is.... He just doesn't share his thoughts or feelings, think he gets a lil uncomfortable when and if Emma is brought up because he immediately worries about me... Thank God for our men.....and our friends :flower: :winkwink:

Thank you Amanda, I hope you and bubs are doing good.

Hayley, I know what you mean about the baby making you want one of your own even more. I love having a baby here & seeing my DD and OH and how much they love him makes me miss Jakob even more and makes me think about how happy we would have been this Xmas.
I caved and POAS about half an hour ago. It was an IC and I got a BFN but its ok It might be too early yet. According to FF I am 10 dpo. The reason I tested was cause I had pains in my back and just feel very icky which could be either AF or :baby: hopefully. Oh I hope that itching means something Hayley.

Mhairi- I am glad you are doing okay. The girls and your Dad will keep you strong throughout all this. YOu are in my thoughts babe. :hugs::hugs:

Kelly that story bought tears to my eyes Amazing. :hugs: Kelly this WILL be your month.

Hayley, just after reading your story. WOW.

dnlfinker. Your little girl is very much loved and will always be remembered. I can't believe your MIL said that. Even though you don't have the support you need at home (apart from your hubby) you have it here. :hugs::hugs:

We had a mass today for all the people who died in our parish since January. It is only a little village and there was 22 people prayed for. 20 adults and 2 babies. Jakob & another little baby boy. I cried in mass when Jakob's name was called out and the priest talked about him and the other baby Liam being angels and looking over their parents and family. He said that although we do not always feel our angels they are always with us and always will be. The tears just wouldnt stop flowing. They lit candles for all those that dies and we got to take Jakobs candle home.

Good Morning friends!!! :coffee:

Hope everyone is well....:flower:

And I'm off to attend church this morning..... :muaha:
I used to go regularly but since I lost Emma, I have only been once and thought I was gonna have a heart attack and having been back since... Soooo, off I go ladies... Praying my presence doesn't make the church and pew combust into flames.... :haha:

Here's to blessed, thankful day! :hugs:

hope you are all well girls!! thinking about you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone, How are you all?

Hi jo, how are you hun?

Well I think I am out this month & the :witch: is on her way. I am temping this month & this mornings temp was below the coverline which I think means she is on her way but if someone who is more experienced would like to correct me please do. I have been reading bits and pieces and this is the first month properly temping so I'm a bit clueless. I'm gutted to be honest as we def had enough :sex: to cover us, unless I ovulated really late but FF says I O on day 17. Oh well. Onwards and upwards is what I'm telling myself but the thoughts of another 9 months ttc kills me when my baby should be coming in just 5 weeks. I know there are people who are worse off then me and have never conceived & I shouldn't complain. I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself. Sorry for the moan. :cry:

Hi jo, how are you hun?

Well I think I am out this month & the :witch: is on her way. I am temping this month & this mornings temp was below the coverline which I think means she is on her way but if someone who is more experienced would like to correct me please do. I have been reading bits and pieces and this is the first month properly temping so I'm a bit clueless. I'm gutted to be honest as we def had enough :sex: to cover us, unless I ovulated really late but FF says I O on day 17. Oh well. Onwards and upwards is what I'm telling myself but the thoughts of another 9 months ttc kills me when my baby should be coming in just 5 weeks. I know there are people who are worse off then me and have never conceived & I shouldn't complain. I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself. Sorry for the moan. :cry:

It is ok to feel sorry for yourself as long as you don't give up and stay positive.. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Look at me I am 41 :wacko::wacko::wacko: And I did get down a bit but now I am back up..I just know all of us will have good luck and be blessed, it will happen for you..
XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi jo, how are you hun?

Hiya...what dpo are you on? Wait till you see tomorrows temp, if it's low again you are probably out this month, but, if it is high again, the dip in temp could possibly signify implantation. Mine dipped on 9dpo then went back up then I got my BFP xx

Thanks Andrea, I promise I won't stay down. :thumbup: Its just a bit of a blip. My godson and friend had just left after being here for 5 days, DD had gone back to school after the midterm break and OH back to work so I guess I am just feeling a wee bit lonely at the min which means more time to think about things. But I promise it won't last and we will have our little bubbas soon. :hugs:

Hi Mhairi, I am 11 dpo according to FF. Thanks for that Mhairi. It has given me a little hope as I actually did read somewhere that implantation can take place as late as 12 days after ovulation. I can't wait til tomorrow morning to see. My chart is in my siggy if you'd like to have a look at it.

I hope you are doing ok. You are such a kind soul coming in here giving advice and all that is going on in your life at the moment. I hope you & bubs are doing good. :kiss:

Tanya sorry to hear you got a bfn. Don't give up hope yet, you're not out til the :witch: shows her ugly face. Keeping smiling hun.

I'm becoming obsessed with symptom spotting and I want to poas so bad. Going shopping now and I think my willpower is going to crumble and I'll end up buying some tests.

Thanks Andrea, I promise I won't stay down. :thumbup: Its just a bit of a blip. My godson and friend had just left after being here for 5 days, DD had gone back to school after the midterm break and OH back to work so I guess I am just feeling a wee bit lonely at the min which means more time to think about things. But I promise it won't last and we will have our little bubbas soon. :hugs:

Hi Mhairi, I am 11 dpo according to FF. Thanks for that Mhairi. It has given me a little hope as I actually did read somewhere that implantation can take place as late as 12 days after ovulation. I can't wait til tomorrow morning to see. My chart is in my siggy if you'd like to have a look at it.

I hope you are doing ok. You are such a kind soul coming in here giving advice and all that is going on in your life at the moment. I hope you & bubs are doing good. :kiss:

I got like that too - was desperate to go to sleep, so I could see what the next morning's temp was...lol...I think that's called an obsession!

I will be on here tomorrow to see what your next temp is ;)

when is your AF due?

we are doing fine...lots to do but at least it is keeping me distracted! My little monkey is making me feel very sick most of the time so I reckon that's a good sign!

GL for tomorrow xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone today?? All good?

Tanya don't give up hope til the ugly withc :witch: shows.... You ain't out til then.. I know tho, you and Hayley are in that craziness....2WW ...Wheww.. It's mind boggling... :wacko: :flower:

Well you both keep us posted on any and all results... LOL :happydance::happydance:

Andrea, how are you doing today?? All ok? Nikki, you feeling better?? Still smiling and breathing babe? Mhairi, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.. You hanging in there hon?? :flower: Erica, you feeling Ok? getting any rest and relaxation? I know, I'd be just as you once I get my rainbow... Nervous wreck..:hugs: Helen, Do you dance??? While glancing thru fb, thought I seen mention or something about you dancing... :winkwink: Hope jojo and the rest of the gang is doing well....

I love to hear updates from everyone... :hugs:

AFM, all OK ... Missing classes today, My daughter's school called and said she is sick, sooo I ran over and picked her up.. Just fed her some soup and tucked her in my bed and watching a movie... When my kids are sick, they LOVE laying in my bed for some reason . .. :icecream:

My AF is over today SOOO on the countdown to "O" for me .... Let another cycle of madness begin!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi there ladies....

I am sooooooo tired! Can't wait to get some relaxation in soon. :wacko: Trouble is, I get in at around 6.30 ish and then once I've done chores, had dinner etc, its time for bed before I know it and then its back to work again. Very busy week ahead at work this week too, so a few late nights, but don't worry I will TRY and take it easy. Maybe have a nice foot spa once in a while when I'm watching TV. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

In a wierd way I'm pleased that I feel rubbish, because at least I know my hormones are doing their job.... I keep on going through the motions of being sick but throwing nothing up.... maybe because I'm not eating before the times that I know I'm prone to be sick as I don't want to be sick :nope: I hate it! But I'm sure it'll happen as the MS is gradually getting worse.... I'm getting full up really quickly but then want something else to eat like 5 minutes later! haha!

I was craving apples... but now they make me ill - probably overdosed..... but now I'm loving the orange and lime Tic Tacs.... wow!

My husband is amazing.... he cooks me dinner when he is off shifts and does so much around the house to help me stay sat down a bit more. I love him so much!

Anywhoo ladies, its great to see how you are all doing. Thank you so much for all your support. I really don't know I'd do without you xxx

im good girls thanks...feeling a little off today i feel like i have a kidney/uti infection coming on and have had weird beige/tan discharge (sorry for tmi) so am a little bit worried but will hopefully get to see the doctor tomorrow!

Tanya your def not out until the horrible witch shows up!!!

erica i know how you feel i spent all last week walking around heaving but not throwing up lol its awful, but a good sign i hope haha!!!!

KamIam will have everything crossed for you this cycle! this is your month girl give it socks lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone today?? All good?

Tanya don't give up hope til the ugly withc :witch: shows.... You ain't out til then.. I know tho, you and Hayley are in that craziness....2WW ...Wheww.. It's mind boggling... :wacko: :flower:

Well you both keep us posted on any and all results... LOL :happydance::happydance:

Andrea, how are you doing today?? All ok? Nikki, you feeling better?? Still smiling and breathing babe? Mhairi, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.. You hanging in there hon?? :flower: Erica, you feeling Ok? getting any rest and relaxation? I know, I'd be just as you once I get my rainbow... Nervous wreck..:hugs: Helen, Do you dance??? While glancing thru fb, thought I seen mention or something about you dancing... :winkwink: Hope jojo and the rest of the gang is doing well....

I love to hear updates from everyone... :hugs:

AFM, all OK ... Missing classes today, My daughter's school called and said she is sick, sooo I ran over and picked her up.. Just fed her some soup and tucked her in my bed and watching a movie... When my kids are sick, they LOVE laying in my bed for some reason . .. :icecream:

My AF is over today SOOO on the countdown to "O" for me .... Let another cycle of madness begin!! :happydance::happydance:

Heya, yes I dance! I do ceroc, or modern jive, and west coast swing. It has been my passion for 3 years now. There are lots of examples of it on youtube. I stopped when I got pregnant, so have only just got back into it, and I'm unbelievably unfit now!!

Ah, sorry your little one is not well. Soup and mum's bed is the perfect cure!

Hooray for cycles of madness! :sex: This is going to be the month for you, I can feel it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->