Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hayley!!!!!

I soooo see it!! :happydance: There is NO denying that line.... Congrats Momma.... You now have a wee one on board!!! :kiss: :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh wow! there is totally a line there! I don't need to squint to see that! Did it come up within the time limit? If so, then I'd say congrats! Go get yourself a digi so you can see those words written down, it feels much more real!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I left it to 'process' whilst I was in the shower and I was only in for about 5 mins. I've never been so quick in the shower!! :haha:

It's a cheapie supermarket own brand so I really wasn't expecting to see anything. It was a 2 pack so I'm going to use the other one in a couple of days and if there are still 2 lines then I'll splash out on a digi.

Doesn't really seem real yet. I want to scream it from the rooftops but keep it quiet at the same time.

I'll make do with a nervous little :happydance: here for now

oh wow! there is totally a line there! I don't need to squint to see that! Did it come up within the time limit? If so, then I'd say congrats! Go get yourself a digi so you can see those words written down, it feels much more real!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I left it to 'process' whilst I was in the shower and I was only in for about 5 mins. I've never been so quick in the shower!! :haha:

It's a cheapie supermarket own brand so I really wasn't expecting to see anything. It was a 2 pack so I'm going to use the other one in a couple of days and if there are still 2 lines then I'll splash out on a digi.

Doesn't really seem real yet. I want to scream it from the rooftops but keep it quiet at the same time.

I'll make do with a nervous little :happydance: here for now

it's a bit scary at first isn't it, you don't want to get too excited incase it isn't real! I will be quietly excited for you, for now!
you should order your digi from amazon today (way cheaper than the shops!) and then you can test when they arrive! I'm such a bad influence...!

Thanks girls, you're helping it seem more real :happydance: :happydance:

You're all amazing, I love you all xxx

it's a bit scary at first isn't it, you don't want to get too excited incase it isn't real! I will be quietly excited for you, for now!
you should order your digi from amazon today (way cheaper than the shops!) and then you can test when they arrive! I'm such a bad influence...!

Actually I think I may have one stashed away from when I found out I was expecting Max. Daren't look for it yet though because I won't be able to stop myself peeing on it when I find it.

Actually I think I may have one stashed away from when I found out I was expecting Max. Daren't look for it yet though because I won't be able to stop myself peeing on it when I find it.

lol! morning pee would be better as your AF not due yet, so find that digi then give custody of it to hubby until the morning!

xx

Omg Hayley!!!! That is so a BFP! I reckon a digi would should pregnant with that line with fmu! I say break out that digi and get peeing :rofl: but I'm a bit of a POAS-aholic so yeah :blush:

Well nausea is well and truly here! Been feeling yucky all day /( and my sense of smell is picking up already a colleague absolutely stinks of chips and it's makIng me heave!!

My consultant phoned me today! Really early at like 8am and woke me up lol. My psychologist had passed on my news :happydance: she is arranging for me to have a 6, 9, 12, 16 and 20 week scan! And then take it from there! And. It will be her doing the scans not a sonographer... I actually love her right now :rofl:

The psychologist is also arranging for me to get my pic of Emily that the midwives took as I didn't feel strong enough to take it home at the time. Apparently it's not very flattering but I can't wait to have it now :)

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Omg Hayley!!!! That is so a BFP! I reckon a digi would should pregnant with that line with fmu! I say break out that digi and get peeing :rofl: but I'm a bit of a POAS-aholic so yeah :blush:

Well nausea is well and truly here! Been feeling yucky all day /( and my sense of smell is picking up already a colleague absolutely stinks of chips and it's makIng me heave!!

My consultant phoned me today! Really early at like 8am and woke me up lol. My psychologist had passed on my news :happydance: she is arranging for me to have a 6, 9, 12, 16 and 20 week scan! And then take it from there! And. It will be her doing the scans not a sonographer... I actually love her right now :rofl:

The psychologist is also arranging for me to get my pic of Emily that the midwives took as I didn't feel strong enough to take it home at the time. Apparently it's not very flattering but I can't wait to have it now :)

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Oh Amanda that's great news about the scans, and wonderful progress that you want to look at the photo of Emily I'm so happy for you. I've been thinking of you, hope you and baby are doing okay xxx

I'd been a bit out of touch lately, just had a quick catch-up and - WOW Hayley! I'm so happy for you, no squinting required at that line at all! Yipee! This thread is a lucky one, I think!

Yazoo, sorry it looks like the witch got you, here's to November right enough...

Collie, hurrah for sickyness!! Hurrah for mingin chip smells! It's all good signs, yippee! I know it isn't funny at the time though. When I was pregnant with the boys I had a nose like a bloodhound and was working in the same restaurant I am now. All of a sudden everyone was ordering fish chowder and I could smell it from miles away, it turned my stomach really badly. I had to bend right over it to get it out of the dumb waiter and Oh it was so hard not to chuck! I'd be dancing if I could feel that again now though, even though I moaned constantly about it at the time! Celebrate the pukeyness, embrace the pukeyness! (Am I taking it too far?! hehe)

Glad you are going to get such excellent care and glad you are getting your pic, too.

Mhairi, hope you're doing OK hon, I'm thinking of you.

DNLFinker, hope you got your fertility monitor fixed in time, or got some OPK's as a stand-in. Maybe try taking all the bits off it that will come off (ie casings etc), batteries out and leave it somewhere warm to dry, with the open end up for a few days, then put new batteries in and all bits back on. I have saved a few watches like this after water damage (I was a jeweller in another life). Might be worth a shot, as they are expensive.

Hope everyone else is good, sorry if I've missed anyone or anything, head's a bit fuzzy today.

I've not much to report, still trying to get these veggie-patches going. sent DH to pick up a load of sheep-poo after work yesterday, so we shovelled about a tonne of the stuff off the back of the ute (pickup) last night. Not much room for romance after that!

I'm still getting twinges in my left ovary, have had since last OV, wondering if I've got a cyst, hoping it's just my body gearing up for a mammoth OV event, hehe. I do seem to get a more noticable one every 3 months (or did, anyway. Who knows what my body is up to these days?). Will have to start the BD soon, I'm on CD9.

Love to all!
xxx

Woohoo Hayley, I'd no problem seeing that line at all. :happydance: I am so happy for you hun. I wish you a H&H 9 months & I can't wait to hear the progress from all you girls that are pregnant. Hopefully the rest of us will be joining you in November & we all have our rainbows around the same time. :hugs:

Collie- I'm delighted your being so well looked after this time round. i know the sickness isn't nice but its a good sign. :hugs:

Kelly this is my first time charting properly and it is taking a bit of getting used to but its definitely worth it I think. The only problem with me is I wake up at different times or have to wake to pee some nights at like 5am and have to take the temp then which can skew the results a little bit I think.

Nikki I really hope this is your month too. :hugs:

Hayley, I can't wait to hear results or better yet see some more testing action!! No doubt you are makin' a baby BUT nice to keep seeing ain't it.. :happydance:

Amanda, I am sooo glad to hear from you lady! So great to hear you will be getting extra GOOD care this go around... Super thrilled you will have a picture of lil Emily, I'm telling ya, I treasure Emma's pictures, honestly, I do have a few that still bothers me but I just keep them safe and sound in the safe but the others I look at daily... :hugs:

Nikki.. Glad to hear your well and keeping busy with your garden, such a great hobby I think... I tend to get busy with it a bit as well :flower:

Mhairi... How are you doing today dear? feeling alright?? doing ok?? :hugs:

Tanya, How are you feeling? Keepin' that pretty chin up? :winkwink: We got this babe... Rainbows SOON :happydance:

Andrea, how are you doing? Good Grief, are we close to "O"????? I'm dying... I'm ready for you to GO ... :sex:

Helen... Thinking about you ... How are you doing?? :hugs:

Erica, Jojo ... Love hearing any updates from you lovely lil Momma's .. :hugs:

AFM... I'm doing good .. Just counting down the days til Nov "O" .. Trying to figure out my cycle, I mean really figure it out :winkwink: I'm ready! :happydance:

Hayley, I can't wait to hear results or better yet see some more testing action!! No doubt you are makin' a baby BUT nice to keep seeing ain't it.. :happydance:

Amanda, I am sooo glad to hear from you lady! So great to hear you will be getting extra GOOD care this go around... Super thrilled you will have a picture of lil Emily, I'm telling ya, I treasure Emma's pictures, honestly, I do have a few that still bothers me but I just keep them safe and sound in the safe but the others I look at daily... :hugs:

Nikki.. Glad to hear your well and keeping busy with your garden, such a great hobby I think... I tend to get busy with it a bit as well :flower:

Mhairi... How are you doing today dear? feeling alright?? doing ok?? :hugs:

Tanya, How are you feeling? Keepin' that pretty chin up? :winkwink: We got this babe... Rainbows SOON :happydance:

Andrea, how are you doing? Good Grief, are we close to "O"????? I'm dying... I'm ready for you to GO ... :sex:

Helen... Thinking about you ... How are you doing?? :hugs:

Erica, Jojo ... Love hearing any updates from you lovely lil Momma's .. :hugs:

AFM... I'm doing good .. Just counting down the days til Nov "O" .. Trying to figure out my cycle, I mean really figure it out :winkwink: I'm ready! :happydance:
LOL are you reading my ticker, cause it is wrong>>>>>>> :haha::haha::haha:
I am supposed to get my AF on November 15th so i am not going to DTD till November 23 and 24.. LOL you make me smile ,, This month maybe will be all of our lucky month..
XOXOXOXOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Kelly sorry I forgot to reply to your post. Can you give me one day of grouchiness and then kick me into shape tomorrow? lol I was down today but I am ok now. I am going to do things a bit differently this cycle and hope for the best.
Myself and OH actually had a conversation today & I was saying that if I got pregnant next cycle the due date would be around Jakob's birthday and I was unsure if I would like that or not. He said he would actually love that as we would be celebrating our 2 babies birthdays together & the rainbow baby will always have that connection with Jakob even though he/she came after. The more I thought of what he said the more I was like yeah actually I would like it so heres hoping that this is my month & my 2 babies will share the same birth month. :hugs::hugs:

Hi Kelly sorry I forgot to reply to your post. Can you give me one day of grouchiness and then kick me into shape tomorrow? lol I was down today but I am ok now. I am going to do things a bit differently this cycle and hope for the best.
Myself and OH actually had a conversation today & I was saying that if I got pregnant next cycle the due date would be around Jakob's birthday and I was unsure if I would like that or not. He said he would actually love that as we would be celebrating our 2 babies birthdays together & the rainbow baby will always have that connection with Jakob even though he/she came after. The more I thought of what he said the more I was like yeah actually I would like it so heres hoping that this is my month & my 2 babies will share the same birth month. :hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: That is really sweet. Fingers crossed this is your month..XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Thanks Andrea, I really hope it is yours too. Here's hoping that me, you and Kelly get our BFPs together. It would be soo exciting. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry if I missed anything earlier was replying from my phone as you can probably tell with the spelling mistakes :haha:

I have so many regrets about the day Emily was born. I wish I had looked into things more, admitted that things were going downhill instead of believing that everything was going to be ok and organised to have a tiny hat and gown to put Emily in. I regret every day that she was left naked. I regret not taking my own photos and spending more time with her. But after talking to the psychologist I think it would be a good thing for me to have her pic - I know it wont be a very flattering one (she was left in a horrible white plastic tray for like hospital waste or something :cry:) but I know how beautiful SHE is so nothing else will matter. Gosh, now I'm crying.

Good luck with doing things a bit different :thumbup: And I think your OH's idea is lovely. This babies due date is July and Emily was born in July so I'll (hopefully) have 2 babies born in July :) Like Mhairi said earlier - its like the little rainbow baby is a birthday gift for their angels sisters or brother :hugs:

Oh Andrea its not long till the 23rd :happydance:!!

Kelly how are you? When is it time for :sex: And Yazoo? Nearly time to get jiggy?

Oh girls I forgot to say I was at the cemetery yesterday - its the first time I have been since my BFP. I feel like I was maybe trying to hide it or something from Emily... does that make sense? I felt almost guilty for going there whilst I was pregnant and its the longest I have ever went without going to visit her but I started to feel really bad so I went. And then I got quite upset as I was talking to her - telling her she was going to be a big sister - when a little robin redbreast landed on her gravestone - it just sat there for ages just watching me and then flew off. Well that set me off floods of tears! I got in the car and misjudged the corner and ended up in top of a rock unable to move the car! I had to get the grave diggers to come and tow my car off the rock! total nightmare!

Aw, Amanda, what a nightmare for you in the car! I think that was quite a nice wee sign though, the wee bird coming to you like that. xx

ETA: Try not to regret that you were convincing yourself that everything was going to be OK the day Emily was born hon, it would have been the best way to think at the time, every mother would be hoping the same. I wouldn't even allow myself to admit I was in labour, even after 6 days lying in hospital waiting for it to happen FFS! It's natural and the hope would have been the only thing keeping you going. I think flattering or not, being able to see her wee face again will bring you some peace, babies are born naked, she wouldn't have cared. I hope it helps you heal, I wish we had taken more as well, but it's not what you're thinking of at the time. We only did it as the nurse suggested it. xx

Sorry if I missed anything earlier was replying from my phone as you can probably tell with the spelling mistakes :haha:

I have so many regrets about the day Emily was born. I wish I had looked into things more, admitted that things were going downhill instead of believing that everything was going to be ok and organised to have a tiny hat and gown to put Emily in. I regret every day that she was left naked. I regret not taking my own photos and spending more time with her. But after talking to the psychologist I think it would be a good thing for me to have her pic - I know it wont be a very flattering one (she was left in a horrible white plastic tray for like hospital waste or something :cry:) but I know how beautiful SHE is so nothing else will matter. Gosh, now I'm crying.

Good luck with doing things a bit different :thumbup: And I think your OH's idea is lovely. This babies due date is July and Emily was born in July so I'll (hopefully) have 2 babies born in July :) Like Mhairi said earlier - its like the little rainbow baby is a birthday gift for their angels sisters or brother :hugs:

Oh Andrea its not long till the 23rd :happydance:!!

Kelly how are you? When is it time for :sex: And Yazoo? Nearly time to get jiggy?

Oh girls I forgot to say I was at the cemetery yesterday - its the first time I have been since my BFP. I feel like I was maybe trying to hide it or something from Emily... does that make sense? I felt almost guilty for going there whilst I was pregnant and its the longest I have ever went without going to visit her but I started to feel really bad so I went. And then I got quite upset as I was talking to her - telling her she was going to be a big sister - when a little robin redbreast landed on her gravestone - it just sat there for ages just watching me and then flew off. Well that set me off floods of tears! I got in the car and misjudged the corner and ended up in top of a rock unable to move the car! I had to get the grave diggers to come and tow my car off the rock! total nightmare!

Amanda :cry::cry::cry::cry: You did nothing wrong and precious Emily knows how much her mother loves her and misses her, believe me Emily can't wait to be a big sister, she is sooooooooooo excited. Amanda, please know everything will be ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Emily is with you always :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->