Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hi, how is everyone doing? I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy and he looked nothing like my little girl.. I had a line of my parents Friends who came to see him. I woke up feeling so good and excited. Too bad it was a dream. Then later in the evening I droped my ovulation monitor into the sink and it's dead , right On the 10th day, when I am suppose to test. I got too excited and it fell out of my hands and now I feel poo!

....and it's faint but I'm seeing a second line.

OMG

I was convinced it was going to be a bfn cos I've tested early. Never had a bfp before the witch is due before.

I'm rushing for work now but I've got pics which I'll attempt to post tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

OMG

I was convinced it was going to be a bfn cos I've tested early. Never had a bfp before the witch is due before.

OMG, how can you drop that on us then run off? Lol.

I will be stalking this thread today until those pics go up later can't wait to see. Ooh I have a great feeling about this xxxxx

OMG

Oh wow...how exciting! Keep us posted x

I will be stalking this thread today until those pics go up later can't wait to see. Ooh I have a great feeling about this xxxxx

Lol sorry!

I'm still in shock. I'd convinced myself I was pregnant from my symptom spotting but was a bit nervous about poas in case it was all in my head. The control line appeared straight away so I left it whilst I had my shower but I kept catching sight of the big purple control line out of the corner of my eye but couldn't see anything else so I was convinced it was a bfn so you can imagine my shock when I saw the faint second line.

I couldn't get my head together to get myself ready for work, I woke Mark and told him and then I wanted to share with you ladies.

I'm on my phone at the mo and I think I need to be on the pc to upload the pics. If anyone knows if I can do it from my phone let me know how and I'll get it posted
Xx

Lol sorry!

I'm still in shock. I'd convinced myself I was pregnant from my symptom spotting but was a bit nervous about poas in case it was all in my head. The control line appeared straight away so I left it whilst I had my shower but I kept catching sight of the big purple control line out of the corner of my eye but couldn't see anything else so I was convinced it was a bfn so you can imagine my shock when I saw the faint second line.

I couldn't get my head together to get myself ready for work, I woke Mark and told him and then I wanted to share with you ladies.

I'm on my phone at the mo and I think I need to be on the pc to upload the pics. If anyone knows if I can do it from my phone let me know how and I'll get it posted
Xx

I am SOOooooo excited and happy for you!!!!! I love seeing BFP.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish you all the best for a H&H9months...XOOXOXXOOXOX

Hey gang, How is everyone today?
Ok so I finally got to bed so I could temp this morning. :blush: Anyway my temp was higher than yesterdays so I got excited, added it to FF and it went above the coverline. I thought woohoo maybe I am not out after all. Went to the toilet and there was pink on TP. I was hoping that it was IB but really knowing it was the start of AF and I was right the b*tch has got me. :cry::cry::cry:

What I don't understand is this ok. FF says I ovulated on CD17 and if that was right wouldn't AF not show up til CD 31 instead of 29. Is it not always 14 days from ovulation to period? And if it is actually shorter is there any consequences of that?

I think I know what the problem is though. I didn't produce any EWCM this month and the only month were I had loads of it was the month Jakob was conceived so that has me thinking that that is preventing the little spermies from reaching the egg. Does anyone know of any ways to increase it? I have heard of evening primrose oil so I will start taking it.

Mhairi- I'm sorry that your sick but it is a good sign. :hugs:

Hey Kelly, Is your daughter any better today? Woohoo AF over so get at it girl. :thumbup:

Erica I hope you get in some relaxation time soon & its great to see that you have such a good hubby.

Joelene I had that beigey colour discharge with Jakob and I think it was related to the kidney infections. I'm prone to them in pregnancy. I hope you get it sorted soon they are horrible things but in the mean time drink loads of water. It definitely makes it feel better.

Hey helly- hope your doing good. :flower:

Aww Natalie thats a bummer about the O test. :nope: I was dreaming about babies last night too but none of them were mine. I hope your dream is a good sign. The month we conceived J both me & OH woke up saying that we both dreamt I was pregnant and a few days later I got my BFP.

Oh Hayley that is brilliant. I am so so happy for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope everyone else is having a good day. xxxx

Ok so I finally got to bed so I could temp this morning. :blush: Anyway my temp was higher than yesterdays so I got excited, added it to FF and it went above the coverline. I thought woohoo maybe I am not out after all. Went to the toilet and there was pink on TP. I was hoping that it was IB but really knowing it was the start of AF and I was right the b*tch has got me. :cry::cry::cry:

What I don't understand is this ok. FF says I ovulated on CD17 and if that was right wouldn't AF not show up til CD 31 instead of 29. Is it not always 14 days from ovulation to period? And if it is actually shorter is there any consequences of that?

I think I know what the problem is though. I didn't produce any EWCM this month and the only month were I had loads of it was the month Jakob was conceived so that has me thinking that that is preventing the little spermies from reaching the egg. Does anyone know of any ways to increase it? I have heard of evening primrose oil so I will start taking it.

xxxx

Oh hon, I'm sorry AF started :(

I'm 11/12 days between ov and AF so it's not always 14. I think anything under 10 is an issue as there isn't enough time for implantation.

If you have a lack of EWCM there is stuff you can buy, lubricant, that helps the little swimmers. Conceive plus is what we used, you get it in boots. Don't know about anything you can take though to increase theEWCM.

Have you thought about using ov tests to help you pinpoint the right day in advance?

I suppose all of these things take the romance out of it a bit though,lol!

Xx

Hi Mhairi, I use the IC opks but its not always easy to tell if its positive or not as its hard to determine if the line is actually darker.
I was in Boots this morning and the Clearblue opks were almost 50 euro for 7 of them. Its no wonder its called the Ripoff Republic. I was looking for the lubricant - Conceive Plus or Preseed but they didn't have any. All I could see was KYJelly and I just read it isn't sperm friendly. It really does take the whole romance out of is doesn't it. lol. But hey I will do anything to get a BFP this month.

Hi Mhairi, I use the IC opks but its not always easy to tell if its positive or not as its hard to determine if the line is actually darker.
I was in Boots this morning and the Clearblue opks were almost 50 euro for 7 of them. Its no wonder its called the Ripoff Republic. I was looking for the lubricant - Conceive Plus or Preseed but they didn't have any. All I could see was KYJelly and I just read it isn't sperm friendly. It really does take the whole romance out of is doesn't it. lol. But hey I will do anything to get a BFP this month.

Haha me too I was willing to do anything, stuff the romance! I use the clear blue fertility monitor, the sticks I think were about 13 pounds on amazon for 20. I can't be doing with the liney tests either!
Conceive plus was expensive at 15pounds, but worth it. If you are struggling to get hold of these at a reasonable price I'd be happy to help by buying here and sending over to you. Check out amazon first though x

How long did it take you to conceive this little beany if you don't mind me asking. You probably said here but I forget. Oh yeah I was looking at the fertility monitor in Boots too. I was 157 euro which is way too much I think. Its prob much cheaper in the UK. Again rip off Ireland.
Awh thanks Mhairi, your very kind. I have looked on ebay & they are about 15 pound so I think I will go ahead & get them and pray that they actually get here on time. xx

How long did it take you to conceive this little beany if you don't mind me asking. You probably said here but I forget. Oh yeah I was looking at the fertility monitor in Boots too. I was 157 euro which is way too much I think. Its prob much cheaper in the UK. Again rip off Ireland.
Awh thanks Mhairi, your very kind. I have looked on ebay & they are about 15 pound so I think I will go ahead & get them and pray that they actually get here on time. xx

I'm just heading into town Just now as I have some stuff to organise for the funeral, but I will send you a message later x

OMG

Oh My Word!!!!! :happydance: :dance::yipee::friends::headspin::smug::juggle::wohoo::fool::loopy::flasher::rain::bunny::holly:

Threw ALL the big guns out for this!!! What a way to make my day, woke up to this amazing news!!! :happydance::flower::winkwink::hugs:

Girl! I am super excited for you.... CAN"T wait to see pics .... I know you must be beyond yourself with excitement... YAY!! You joined the club!!! :happydance: Baby makin' mission is a success!!!!!! :flower::happydance::hugs:

Keep us posted.... Oh yea, Congrats! LOL ... :hugs:

Mhairi- I'm sorry that your sick but it is a good sign. :hugs:

Hey Kelly, Is your daughter any better today? Woohoo AF over so get at it girl. :thumbup:

Erica I hope you get in some relaxation time soon & its great to see that you have such a good hubby.

Joelene I had that beigey colour discharge with Jakob and I think it was related to the kidney infections. I'm prone to them in pregnancy. I hope you get it sorted soon they are horrible things but in the mean time drink loads of water. It definitely makes it feel better.

Hey helly- hope your doing good. :flower:

Aww Natalie thats a bummer about the O test. :nope: I was dreaming about babies last night too but none of them were mine. I hope your dream is a good sign. The month we conceived J both me & OH woke up saying that we both dreamt I was pregnant and a few days later I got my BFP.

Oh Hayley that is brilliant. I am so so happy for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope everyone else is having a good day. xxxx

Head up Sweetie... :flower::hugs:

I am sooo sorry the witch got you this month... I sooo wanted you to get wonderful news this month as well.... Just think, you got one more month of practice in... November is THE month! :winkwink: (and if for some reason it isn't, We'll keep at it, keep trying) ... :hugs:

OK...I'm gonna allow you a few days of grouchiness ...:haha: Then I'm coming to kick your booty LOL!!!:haha::winkwink: We're gonna hang in there all together...Gonna keep our chins up and stay positive .. Keep chuggin' along :hugs: We WILL have our Rainbows :kiss:

tanya im so sorry the witch got you hun!!! but november is DEF your month...g3t down to some serious baby making lol, plus its my birthday this month so that can be your present to me hahaha i wanna hear some good news:):):) awe girls i love hearing all your news and stories, feel like i know you all years!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Friends!

I am gonna TRY this charting and tracking stuff for this month.... I have NEVER in my life even looked at this stuff before and WOW... It's a lot!

I just signed up for an account of Fertility Friend... Made "my chart"...BUT I am super confused!!!

My calendar on there is showing that my ovulation day is Nov 10??? I just ended my AF yesterday??? It shows my fertile days close to what I'm thinking (Nov 12-15) I figured my days would be starting around the 12th til the BIG O day Nov 17 ... ?? I don't guess I know how to read their calendar??? More confused than ever now.... :shrug: I probably entered my info wrong, had to of...

Hmm? Guess I'm gonna cave and start tracking temps and go buy a opk.. really didnt' want to but I thought I had this all figured out??? :shrug:

Please tell me you can see it too and I'm not imagining it

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/hesalisbury/0011stBFP08112011.jpg

Please tell me you can see it too and I'm not imagining it

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/hesalisbury/0011stBFP08112011.jpg

oh wow! there is totally a line there! I don't need to squint to see that! Did it come up within the time limit? If so, then I'd say congrats! Go get yourself a digi so you can see those words written down, it feels much more real!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps...Hayley,...I have the biggest smile on my face for you right now :hugs: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I see it........................ I am SOOOOOooooooooo excited for you..
Congrats....:kiss::kiss::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->