Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I am 35 Andrea! I feel about 90 tho :haha:

Mummystobe - I hope you have a wonderful holiday too and that it takes your mind off the stress. I have just noticed that we have an identical EDD, we are having twins! Incidentally I am also on my 3rd pregnancy so I am also hoping for 3rd time lucky...

Ericacaca - how was the pizza? What sort did you have? x

The pizza was AMAZING thanks SarahJane! I had half Ham/Pinapple and the other a meat feat with a stuffed crust! I have some left for lunch now! Nom nom nom nom! xxx

I am 35 Andrea! I feel about 90 tho :haha:

Mummystobe - I hope you have a wonderful holiday too and that it takes your mind off the stress. I have just noticed that we have an identical EDD, we are having twins! Incidentally I am also on my 3rd pregnancy so I am also hoping for 3rd time lucky...

Ericacaca - how was the pizza? What sort did you have? x

The pizza was AMAZING thanks SarahJane! I had half Ham/Pinapple and the other a meat feat with a stuffed crust! I have some left for lunch now! Nom nom nom nom! xxx

Mmmm, you got any spare for me? Sounds yum x

yeah hun see this lady josephine was having some wacky things go on with her body but her hpts were negative and she wasnt really getting much help from her doctor so she started the thread to get advice, and lets face it we all get a bit crazy when we think we may be pregnant. anyways she ended up getting AF but it was very heavy and she thought she may have had a very early loss. but this other lady then says she shouldnt get her hopes up in future and its silly to go on the way she did and she was glad that af had got her and had no sympathy for her!

i just think its awful like everyones body is different, lots of us symptom spot, i didnt get a positive hpt until 4 weeks late and really needed advice here. if i had eventually gotten af i would have been so upset! really is not nice to say things like that to someone.

yeah hun i have my second scan tomorrow and im just not getting my hopes up at all its a terrible way to be but i think after a loss it really taints pregnancy for us. i always thought before i lost Lily that pregnancy was this magical lovely time and i never realised how many women had early and late losses. my doctor told me 50% of women that have an early loss never even realised they were pregnant just thought AF was a little later than usual, thats crazy!
but she also told me the odds of anything happenin this time in pregnancy are so minute!! just think i am so happy that i can come here and ask everyones advice and share happy news and hopefully give advice to those poor ladies who are going through what we all did! god knows its hard enough without feelin alone!are you going to have an early scan hun???xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw that thread and thought that poster lady was really mean. HOW DARE SHE? I think to be fair she was wanting a reaction - I'm not going to take many of her posts seriously from now on. A "real" loss????? Good grief! Every time a woman is TTC and ends up on their period is a real loss to them baby or no baby! Argh!

And I agree JoJo, pregnancy really isnt this magical whilrlwind of excitement this time around. The scans and check ups to me arent exciting at the moment they're just times to see if anything is wrong. Alot of people say oh yeah after 12 weeks your home dry! Thats what I was told alot when I had problems with Baby. But you arent home safe until that little baby is living, breathing, sleeping, crying in your arms! I keep on saying to my husband "I really want a baby" and he keeps on reminding me that there is one growing in me.... I just really don't see it this way this time around. Wierd I suppose but hey!

xxx

exactly hun, i felt devastated every month i got AF so i dont think its fair on anyone to be like that when really all that lady wanted was some advice and support!

yeah i was just speaking with a friend earlier and was telling her how i never realised how scary pregnancy was. you think its all happy and joyous etc and then you get news that changes you forever.... so the second time around im even more scared!!! i wish someone had told me how unglamorous it all is lol, they make you think its this magical time where nothing goes wrong and you feel glowing! far from it lol... but at the end of the day if i had to sit at the toilet bowl sick for the next 9 months. and my bum gets as big as a bus then it will all be worth it if this LO comes into the world healthy and happy!

i never realised being a mum starts from the minute you see those 2 pink lines....and the feeling never leaves you even when your little baby has to!

:hugs: to you all girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mummystobe - I have just noticed that we have an identical EDD, we are having twins! Incidentally I am also on my 3rd pregnancy so I am also hoping for 3rd time lucky...

I also got my bfp on Tues, which if I remember reading correctly is also when you got yours?

Wouldn't it be spooky if we go on to have our rainbow babies on the same date.

I mostly avoid the first tri section I feel I just don't fit in there at all, my innocence has been taken from me.

I also feel like I don't fit in there. I think I may just stay in here, I feel safe here!

I also read the thread that has been the topic of discussion this afternoon and I'm absolutely appalled at the comments of that woman. I'd have thought that having suffered a 'real loss' herself she would have been a bit more compassionate towards the OP.

You can't beat left over pizza. mmmmm yum yum. Think you've just triggered my first craving :haha:

I am so afraid of getting any hopes up.... but my chart is making me wonder...and also I do not feel AF coming :shrug: Take a peek and tell me what you think....

Chart looks great Kiki - are you tempted to test yet?

Pizza... yyuuuuuummmmmmyyy and ham and pinapple is my total favourite ever pizza. Just made DH get in the kitchen and make me some cheese on toast as a compromise!

Mummystobe, I also got my BFP Tuesday, I think we are in a parallel world!

I have been asleep all afternoon on the sofa - this is the pregnant life! zzzzzzzzzzz

I am so afraid of getting any hopes up.... but my chart is making me wonder...and also I do not feel AF coming :shrug: Take a peek and tell me what you think....

Your chart looks good...when is your AF due? I'll have everything crossed for you xx

OOOOHHHH kiki - I think you could be pregnant babe with temps still so high x

Im very nervous for tomorrows temp... if it is still high I will start to freak out a bit but if it drops then I will know....

AF was due today :shrug:

Oh wow! Don't want to get too excited for you yet just incase, as I know how devastating it is if it doesnt work out..so I will sit here quietly awaiting some good news... :) and hope for the best!

Will you test tomorrow, or are you holding off for now? Xxx

Well I will see what tomorrows temp brings me and if it is still high I will test on tues :thumbup:

Well I want it more than anything but I refuse to let myself get too into the idea of it only to be gutted when it doesnt happen... I will keep you all updated for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->