Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thanks Hayley and Nikki for the encouragement... I was seriously fixing to start sulking LOL!! :wacko: So much is going on in this house this week, it would be a miracle if more baby dancing is done ... OH had a tooth cut out this morning and then he will be having a root canal done Wednesday morning, so I'm calculating giving him tonight off, then pounce tomorrow before he has his other junk done, then my DD has to have 4 baby teeth cut out Thursday morning, yes, we are just loving this dental bill this week... Ha! Wanted to get it all done at once and before Thanksgiving so they can enjoy all the eating...

I am feeling all emotional and crap today.... I went and visited Emma today and even the leaves that are falling from the trees, onto her lil patch bothered me today... Good Grief... Guess it's just that time of the month and I'm being sensitive... :shrug: Just missing Em' today....

I can't believe all the Rainbows we have growing in our group.... You know how happy that makes me.... I can't even begin to express.... Hearing you all, helps me tremendously, reminds me there's hope ... that there truly is a rainbow possible in the end... :hugs:

Andrea, how is your mouth feeling?? Taking your "happy pills?" ... Good! Keep taking them, and feeling OK ... :hugs:

Helen, your in my thoughts and prayers tonight... I'm wrapping my arms around you right now.... Xoxo :hugs:

Tanya, you doing ok babe?? Think about you a lot! :flower:

Well, I'm off again to make some dinner... Gonna have to get pretty creative with the menu, since OH can't eat much, poor guy... LOL :winkwink:

Sweet Dreams and I'll be checking in with you girls tomorrow :hugs:

Thanks Hayley and Nikki for the encouragement... I was seriously fixing to start sulking LOL!! :wacko: So much is going on in this house this week, it would be a miracle if more baby dancing is done ... OH had a tooth cut out this morning and then he will be having a root canal done Wednesday morning, so I'm calculating giving him tonight off, then pounce tomorrow before he has his other junk done, then my DD has to have 4 baby teeth cut out Thursday morning, yes, we are just loving this dental bill this week... Ha! Wanted to get it all done at once and before Thanksgiving so they can enjoy all the eating...

I am feeling all emotional and crap today.... I went and visited Emma today and even the leaves that are falling from the trees, onto her lil patch bothered me today... Good Grief... Guess it's just that time of the month and I'm being sensitive... :shrug: Just missing Em' today....

I can't believe all the Rainbows we have growing in our group.... You know how happy that makes me.... I can't even begin to express.... Hearing you all, helps me tremendously, reminds me there's hope ... that there truly is a rainbow possible in the end... :hugs:

Andrea, how is your mouth feeling?? Taking your "happy pills?" ... Good! Keep taking them, and feeling OK ... :hugs:

Helen, your in my thoughts and prayers tonight... I'm wrapping my arms around you right now.... Xoxo :hugs:

Tanya, you doing ok babe?? Think about you a lot! :flower:

Well, I'm off again to make some dinner... Gonna have to get pretty creative with the menu, since OH can't eat much, poor guy... LOL :winkwink:

Sweet Dreams and I'll be checking in with you girls tomorrow :hugs:

I am feeling ok and very very happy :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I got my AF 4 days early this month, not sure why. I went and visited Ava also I brought her a little angel for her little place.
Hope your feeling better now and I miss you when you are not here for awhile (But I know we are all busy ) . I am also so happy that our group is growing and we are getting so many :bfp::bfp: It makes me soooooo happy and gives me so much hope.
I love you all..XOXOXOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Woop-woop Andrea, that makes you 4 days earlier to start the action! Good luck this month, hon. It makes me so happy to see so many of our wee gang baking their rainbows, too.

Millions of :dust: to all those still waiting fot their BFP's - here's hoping this is our month...

Good Morning all,

Hey Kelly hun, I'm doing good. Still waiting on my Conceive Plus to arrive. Please please arrive today. I'm on CD8 today and I know I didn't Ov this early last month but I really want it to arrive soon so we can try it out. :winkwink:
I hope you can get as much :sex: in this week despite whats goin on. Sneak in a few wee quickies. :winkwink: That story about your brother is amazing. I definitely do believe in stuff like that. There's too much detail for it to be a coincidence. I'm sorry you had a crap day yesterday. Massive hugs darlin. :hugs:

Kiki I just had a look at your chart again. Your temp didn't go below the coverline though. I'm just new to charting but I think thats a good sign right? Any sign of AF?

Aww Nikki sorry you had such a hard time at work. That was awful what they done with the poor wee birds. :nope:

Hayley when will you first scan be?? Hope your ok. xx

Woohoo Andrea almost time for rompy romp then. :winkwink: I bet Ava loves her little angel.

Here's to more :bfp: in December and lots and lots of :dust: to all of us still trying.

I hope them little rainbows are doing good. :hugs::hugs:

Mr. Postie has just delivered my Conceive Plus. Woohooo.

Jeez-o girls you have all said so much that now my reply is gonna be huge so I can reply to you all :haha:

Kelly!!! I was getting worried about you girl :hugs: Dont go disappearing on us again m'kay!
Oh that is spooky about the medium guy - I mean he could have said that to anyone that night and it probably wouldn't have meant anything to them but he has said it to YOUR brother about YOUR Emma. I do believe there are people in this world who are able to see or understand more than your average person. Don't they say we only use about 5% of our brains actual power - maybe these people just know how to use a larger percentage? I would take it as a sign :hugs: A while after my gran died (I was only 12 at the time) I was in town with a few friends and this lady grabbed my arm and said 'She loves the yellow roses you know' smiled and then just walked on. I tell you I almost fainted right there and then on the spot. Since my gran had died I had been taking a single yellow rose to 'our spot' in the park each Sunday and leaving it there for her. No one in my family or friends knew I was doing this so how did this random old woman? Freaky stuff!
PS I laughed so hard at the 'keep your fannies here were you all belong' and thought thats quite rude coming from you when you are normally so 'well spoken' :rofl: Until I realised that in the US fannies has a different meaning to the UK. Hmm but I suppose where you US fanny goes your UK one goes too!

Natalie I'm sorry you've been having bad dreams :hugs: But remember a lot of people have BFP dreams just before the actual :bfp: I did the cycle I conceived it was almost as though my body knew it was pregnant before the test!

Kiki remember - its not over until :witch: shows her face!

Nikki that is terrible about those little baby birds :cry: I'm sorry you had a bad night in work - I had a bad day yesterday in work too I have told my manager and another close colleague because I was starting to get sick and I thought they could help cover for me. Well turns out other people have already been asking questions and it got back to me yesterday - I burst into tears in the middle of an office full of about 30 people and ran off to a side room. I ended up in their for half an hour blubbing away with my manager and colleague trying to console me. I just feel that if other people know then it has to be real, and if I admit its real then something 'real' can go wrong :cry: Crazy isn't it? But that seems to be how my brain is dealing wih it right now.
I totally get what you mean about the fuzzy brain though. I just keep thinking, even now 3 months on, that everything else is so insignificant now and its hard to focus on anything. I work for the police, I take all the calls from the public - emergencies, advice etc and sometimes I'm listening to someones 'woes' about children playing football, or their son who is out of control, or a driver who gestured at them and I find myself wanting to scream WHO CARES. Probably not such a good attitude but I find it hard to focus on what they're actually saying or what I should be doing!

Andrea hope your mouth is ok today and the pills are still doing their job! It will soon be time to get down to rainbow making business :happydance:

Hayley I am getting a scan around 6/7 weeks and I know I will be pleased to see the heartbeat and things but I know I wont even think about relaxing until 12 weeks as that is when things started to go wrong for us with Emily. Or at least its when we knew things were going wrong. I am having the whole ectopic thoughts thing too! I dont think its irrational really - we are bound to worry constantly.

Tanya I hope the conceive plus does its job for you this month! :headspin:

Erica how are you doing? :hugs: And Mhairi where are you? :hugs:

I am so happy that so many of us have our little rainbows growing big and strong but I will not be happy until every single one of us has our little rainbows in our arms! I wish we all lived closer so we could meet up with them and have a big group photo! Heck I might have to photoshop one together instead :rofl:

Good Morning all,

Hey Kelly hun, I'm doing good. Still waiting on my Conceive Plus to arrive. Please please arrive today. I'm on CD8 today and I know I didn't Ov this early last month but I really want it to arrive soon so we can try it out. :winkwink:
I hope you can get as much :sex: in this week despite whats goin on. Sneak in a few wee quickies. :winkwink: That story about your brother is amazing. I definitely do believe in stuff like that. There's too much detail for it to be a coincidence. I'm sorry you had a crap day yesterday. Massive hugs darlin. :hugs:

Kiki I just had a look at your chart again. Your temp didn't go below the coverline though. I'm just new to charting but I think thats a good sign right? Any sign of AF?

Aww Nikki sorry you had such a hard time at work. That was awful what they done with the poor wee birds. :nope:

Hayley when will you first scan be?? Hope your ok. xx

Woohoo Andrea almost time for rompy romp then. :winkwink: I bet Ava loves her little angel.

Here's to more :bfp: in December and lots and lots of :dust: to all of us still trying.

I hope them little rainbows are doing good. :hugs::hugs:

I hoped she loved her little rainbow also... XOXOO Thinking of you sending a lot of love and BFP...XOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jeez-o girls you have all said so much that now my reply is gonna be huge so I can reply to you all :haha:

Kelly!!! I was getting worried about you girl :hugs: Dont go disappearing on us again m'kay!
Oh that is spooky about the medium guy - I mean he could have said that to anyone that night and it probably wouldn't have meant anything to them but he has said it to YOUR brother about YOUR Emma. I do believe there are people in this world who are able to see or understand more than your average person. Don't they say we only use about 5% of our brains actual power - maybe these people just know how to use a larger percentage? I would take it as a sign :hugs: A while after my gran died (I was only 12 at the time) I was in town with a few friends and this lady grabbed my arm and said 'She loves the yellow roses you know' smiled and then just walked on. I tell you I almost fainted right there and then on the spot. Since my gran had died I had been taking a single yellow rose to 'our spot' in the park each Sunday and leaving it there for her. No one in my family or friends knew I was doing this so how did this random old woman? Freaky stuff!
PS I laughed so hard at the 'keep your fannies here were you all belong' and thought thats quite rude coming from you when you are normally so 'well spoken' :rofl: Until I realised that in the US fannies has a different meaning to the UK. Hmm but I suppose where you US fanny goes your UK one goes too!

Natalie I'm sorry you've been having bad dreams :hugs: But remember a lot of people have BFP dreams just before the actual :bfp: I did the cycle I conceived it was almost as though my body knew it was pregnant before the test!

Kiki remember - its not over until :witch: shows her face!

Nikki that is terrible about those little baby birds :cry: I'm sorry you had a bad night in work - I had a bad day yesterday in work too I have told my manager and another close colleague because I was starting to get sick and I thought they could help cover for me. Well turns out other people have already been asking questions and it got back to me yesterday - I burst into tears in the middle of an office full of about 30 people and ran off to a side room. I ended up in their for half an hour blubbing away with my manager and colleague trying to console me. I just feel that if other people know then it has to be real, and if I admit its real then something 'real' can go wrong :cry: Crazy isn't it? But that seems to be how my brain is dealing wih it right now.
I totally get what you mean about the fuzzy brain though. I just keep thinking, even now 3 months on, that everything else is so insignificant now and its hard to focus on anything. I work for the police, I take all the calls from the public - emergencies, advice etc and sometimes I'm listening to someones 'woes' about children playing football, or their son who is out of control, or a driver who gestured at them and I find myself wanting to scream WHO CARES. Probably not such a good attitude but I find it hard to focus on what they're actually saying or what I should be doing!

Andrea hope your mouth is ok today and the pills are still doing their job! It will soon be time to get down to rainbow making business :happydance:

Hayley I am getting a scan around 6/7 weeks and I know I will be pleased to see the heartbeat and things but I know I wont even think about relaxing until 12 weeks as that is when things started to go wrong for us with Emily. Or at least its when we knew things were going wrong. I am having the whole ectopic thoughts thing too! I dont think its irrational really - we are bound to worry constantly.

Tanya I hope the conceive plus does its job for you this month! :headspin:

Erica how are you doing? :hugs: And Mhairi where are you? :hugs:

I am so happy that so many of us have our little rainbows growing big and strong but I will not be happy until every single one of us has our little rainbows in our arms! I wish we all lived closer so we could meet up with them and have a big group photo! Heck I might have to photoshop one together instead :rofl:

Thanks SO much , Amanda.How are you feeling my dear friend?
Sending love and more love XOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone! I've been so busy with trying to sort out all my dads stuff, I haven't been on here much! Posting from my phone so it's hard to comment to everyone so I will just say hugs to you all, hope you are all ok.
Just thought I would let you know I had an early scan this morning, baby is measuring on target, has a heartbeat, and actually looked a little bit like a baby! Got a great photo! They were all lovely there, said it was okay if I was a bit neurotic, that they expected it! They explained what extra care I will get, which will start closer to 20weeks. Next scan: 19th December! So happy and relieved xxx

Hello everyone! I've been so busy with trying to sort out all my dads stuff, I haven't been on here much! Posting from my phone so it's hard to comment to everyone so I will just say hugs to you all, hope you are all ok.
Just thought I would let you know I had an early scan this morning, baby is measuring on target, has a heartbeat, and actually looked a little bit like a baby! Got a great photo! They were all lovely there, said it was okay if I was a bit neurotic, that they expected it! They explained what extra care I will get, which will start closer to 20weeks. Next scan: 19th December! So happy and relieved xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: You just made my day with your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love positive scans :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't worry about being busy, you have been to hell and back and still manage to even get here and post to us.
Take your time and do what you need to and just know I am so happy for you I wish i could hug you, I really do. XOXOXOXO Sending so much love and hugs and kisses :happydance::happydance::happydance: SOSOSO excited I am, I guess you can tell :baby::baby::baby::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: You just made my day with your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love positive scans :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't worry about being busy, you have been to hell and back and still manage to even get here and post to us.
Take your time and do what you need to and just know I am so happy for you I wish i could hug you, I really do. XOXOXOXO Sending so much love and hugs and kisses :happydance::happydance::happydance: SOSOSO excited I am, I guess you can tell :baby::baby::baby::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are so sweet, thankyou xxxxxx

AF got me again this month, so I've been hiding and feeling sorry for myself, panicking that I only have one cycle left before the holidays and I just know it's going to be another year when I don't have anything to celebrate. Congratulations to all you ladies who have gotten your BFP, I'm thrilled for you all, but also I hate you :p (j/k)

Oooo! Goody Mhairi! :happydance:

Super excited you got to see your lil :baby: :happydance:

So glad to hear the great news.. Extra care coming your way! I know I'll be counting down the days right along with ya babe .. :hugs:

Hope your have been hanging in there... going through your dad's belongings can't be easy.... Sending loves and cuddles your way!:flower:

So glad to hear the great news.. Extra care coming your way! I know I'll be counting down the days right along with ya babe .. :hugs:

Hope your have been hanging in there... going through your dad's belongings can't be easy.... Sending loves and cuddles your way!:flower:

I've actually been keeping it together surprisingly well so far since dad died...which actually worries me a little if I am honest. I was in pieces over mums death, same with my girls...yet, my dad, I've hardly cried at all. I'm worried I am bottling it up or something, but I wonder if maybe I have just run out of tears and become a bit hardened to loss now? Like maybe I am trying to protect myself? It can't be a good thing anyway...plus, it makes me feel kind of guilty...

I am officially obsessing about WHEN and HOW to make room for some baby makin' time with my Honey :sex:... :haha:

Wish I wasn't so icky sick! Poopy! I tried "makin' my move" last night but kept sneezing, coughing and having to stop to blow my nose... SO, needless to say... No "love juices" :spermy: last night ... :dohh: Hahahaha!!! :winkwink:

Time is dwindling!!! Ughhhh!!! :shipw: :rofl:

How is everyone doing today?? :friends:

I have classes :book: today, so I"ll be popping on and off checkin' in :toothpick:on y'all ... :flower:

I've actually been keeping it together surprisingly well so far since dad died...which actually worries me a little if I am honest. I was in pieces over mums death, same with my girls...yet, my dad, I've hardly cried at all. I'm worried I am bottling it up or something, but I wonder if maybe I have just run out of tears and become a bit hardened to loss now? Like maybe I am trying to protect myself? It can't be a good thing anyway...plus, it makes me feel kind of guilty...

Mhairi, Don't feel guilty.... :hugs: I truly think that with EVERYTHING you have been through, you might be in defence mode.. :shrug: I know I would be! Remember, there is no right or wrong way... Just do what YOU need OK .. :hugs: AND of course, let us know if there's anything we can do .. :flower:

AF got me again this month, so I've been hiding and feeling sorry for myself, panicking that I only have one cycle left before the holidays and I just know it's going to be another year when I don't have anything to celebrate. Congratulations to all you ladies who have gotten your BFP, I'm thrilled for you all, but also I hate you :p (j/k)

oh I'm really sorry AF got you this month.

thanks for the congrats, and I totally understand when you say you are happy for us but also hate us...felt that way myself whenever I heard anyone else was pregnant after I lost my twins. I think its natural. I still feel the same now when I hear someone is pregnant with twins, it's like a punch to the gut because its something I had and lost and so badly would love to have again but have no control over whether it happens or not.

hugs xxx

I am officially obsessing about WHEN and HOW to make room for some baby makin' time with my Honey :sex:... :haha:

Wish I wasn't so icky sick! Poopy! I tried "makin' my move" last night but kept sneezing, coughing and having to stop to blow my nose... SO, needless to say... No "love juices" :spermy: last night ... :dohh: Hahahaha!!! :winkwink:

Time is dwindling!!! Ughhhh!!! :shipw: :rofl:

How is everyone doing today?? :friends:

I have classes :book: today, so I"ll be popping on and off checkin' in :toothpick:on y'all ... :flower:

but that sounds so romantic...how did you not manage to get your groove on with a snotty nose and constant coughing? lol!

hope you feel better soon and get some lurvemaking fitted in xxx

Aw Kiki, I'm so sorry. Imalia, I'm sorry too.

Phew, I got to bed and get up and there is all this chat to catch up with, being downunder has it's disadvantages! I'm loving that this thread is so lively though, love hearing from you all.

Amanda, I'm so sorry you had a crappy day at work, I think I understand you wanting it kept quiet, I think I'd be exactly the same. as for listening to gripes and groans all day I think it would be sooo hard not to tell them to shut up and get a life! I just can't stand petty crap anymore, it seems so insignificant. You poor thing.

Mhairi - Yay for good scan! I'm so glad it went well and you have understanding care. You are amazing to be able to find time at all to chat to us with all you are going through.

Kelly - I'm sorry you are still all icky sicky, pretty hard to be romantic like that, isn't it? Bleh. Hope it goes soon, maybe try some high-strength Vitamin C and Garlic to move it on quicker (but then you'll smell like a vampire-slayer into the bargain!) Otherwise just get him drunk so he doesn't notice and dose yourself up with paracetamol and lie back and think of England (or America, in your case)! (The fanny comment made me giggle too - I know it has a completely different meaning in the states but still elicited a snort).

Tanya, yay for the concieve plus, I really hope it does it's magic for you this month hon.

Nat - hope you're OK?

Hayley, Jojo, Erica - Hope you are all well and as happy as you can allow yourselves to be for now. As for the mad ectopic thoughts - I've been having these too and I'm not even pregnant yet, so don't worry, you're not as mental as me! I'm only about 2 or 3DPO and had myself convinced I either had an ectopic or PID yesterday as I was all sore.

Andrea, hope you are getting some loving and making that rainbow! I hope your mouth isn't too sore sweety, or you are still popping your happy pills to keep it at bay!

Hope I've not missed anyone, I can't go back pages once I've started writing and I can't remember it all now, damn fuzzy brain...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->