Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Amanda - 6 days till your scan? Mine too! :hugs: Hee hee. Thats so cool! I cannot wait until Wednesday!!!!!

My best buy of the season.... SEA BANDS! Amazing amazing amazing!

Hope you ladies are all ok. I'm just flagging alot...

Erica x

Oh Erica I can't believe you are nearly 12 weeks already! My scan is on Tuesday so only 5 days now :thumbup: ps I tried those sea bands last time and all I ended up with was sore wrists on top of the sickness lol they did nothing for me but I have heard so many good things from others about them so glad they are helping you!

Hope everyone is doing well today :hugs:

Amanda - 6 days till your scan? Mine too! :hugs: Hee hee. Thats so cool! I cannot wait until Wednesday!!!!!

My best buy of the season.... SEA BANDS! Amazing amazing amazing!

Hope you ladies are all ok. I'm just flagging alot...

Erica x

Oh Erica I can't believe you are nearly 12 weeks already! My scan is on Tuesday so only 5 days now :thumbup: ps I tried those sea bands last time and all I ended up with was sore wrists on top of the sickness lol they did nothing for me but I have heard so many good things from others about them so glad they are helping you!

Hope everyone is doing well today :hugs:

Love you both and SOOOOooooooooooo excited for you both

Sending love all the way acrosss the ocean , there is an ocean between us right? :wacko: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I realised earlier thats its 4 months today since losing Emily. I cant believe its been that long. I didn't realise at first because I still see 'Sundays' as the important days as it was a Sunday she was born on.

I'll be picking up my photo of her on Tuesday at my scan... I'm nervous and excited about the photo... it sort of feels like she is coming home. Is that weird?

No that's not wierd at all. I hope the picture brings you some peace. xxx

I've just realised it will be 4 months for me also on Wednesday, even though it was a Sunday they were born, we're not far apart on our timescales. I hope the day is gentle on you. xx

How is everyone today?

I've been desperately searching the TTC forums for secret clues, it's so ridiculous. I've been reading up my TTC diary and realised that all my great "symptoms" are the same as last month when I wasn't pregnant but also the same near enough as when I conceived the boys, so early preg symptoms and PMS must be just the same, so it's such a waste of time, I still do it to myself though!

I'm not hopeful this month though, my BFN was at what I think was 12DPO with FMU and a 25mlu test so it should have showed by then. Bleh.

Andrea, hope you are OK hon, yip there is an ocean between you and the UK girls, the Atlantic, and the Pacific between you and I, but "aint no mountain high enough, aint no river wide enough, aint no ocean deep enough, to keep me from youuuuuu!" he he, couldn't resist, you're lucky it's just in type and you don't have to hear me sing that...

xxx

Nikki and Amana, my baby girl was gone on july 29th, thank you for making me realize that its been 4 month for me as well.

Editing this message: i was reading theough facebook and suddently it hit me . Everybody was writing what they are thankfull about , and at that moment i felt like i am not so thankfull .Dont get me wrong, i am thankfull for my family, friends , job and everything els but at the same time i feel this pressure , anger that a part of my heart was ripped off. My little angel who was suppose tp be here with us soon makes me to be not so thankfull. I tried to explain how i feel to my hubby and he didnt get it. He just said that its weird. Does it make sense to you guys? I didnt expect that i would feel this way, but thats how it is.

I don't know where I should ask this so I'll just shoot....

So, Saturday will make four weeks since we lost Mateo...bleeding after birth lasted about 2 weeks. The last couple day my uterus area (what else would this be called...lower abdomen, haha???) has been kind of crampy/bloated. Today I went to the bathroom and noticed a pinkish/creamish discharge. Could this be the start of a period? I'm hoping tomorrow it will really look like a period but right now its almost clearish/cream/very light pink and globby. What was everyone's first period like?

How is everyone today?

I've been desperately searching the TTC forums for secret clues, it's so ridiculous. I've been reading up my TTC diary and realised that all my great "symptoms" are the same as last month when I wasn't pregnant but also the same near enough as when I conceived the boys, so early preg symptoms and PMS must be just the same, so it's such a waste of time, I still do it to myself though!

I'm not hopeful this month though, my BFN was at what I think was 12DPO with FMU and a 25mlu test so it should have showed by then. Bleh.

Andrea, hope you are OK hon, yip there is an ocean between you and the UK girls, the Atlantic, and the Pacific between you and I, but "aint no mountain high enough, aint no river wide enough, aint no ocean deep enough, to keep me from youuuuuu!" he he, couldn't resist, you're lucky it's just in type and you don't have to hear me sing that...

xxx
LOL,,I would love to hear you sing it.. XOXOXOXOOX

Nikki and Amana, my baby girl was gone on july 29th, thank you for making me realize that its been 4 month for me as well.

Editing this message: i was reading theough facebook and suddently it hit me . Everybody was writing what they are thankfull about , and at that moment i felt like i am not so thankfull .Dont get me wrong, i am thankfull for my family, friends , job and everything els but at the same time i feel this pressure , anger that a part of my heart was ripped off. My little angel who was suppose tp be here with us soon makes me to be not so thankfull. I tried to explain how i feel to my hubby and he didnt get it. He just said that its weird. Does it make sense to you guys? I didnt expect that i would feel this way, but thats how it is.
Trust me I feel the same way,, I am so sorry your feeling like this this way it breaks my heart :cry::cry::cry::cry:

So, Saturday will make four weeks since we lost Mateo...bleeding after birth lasted about 2 weeks. The last couple day my uterus area (what else would this be called...lower abdomen, haha???) has been kind of crampy/bloated. Today I went to the bathroom and noticed a pinkish/creamish discharge. Could this be the start of a period? I'm hoping tomorrow it will really look like a period but right now its almost clearish/cream/very light pink and globby. What was everyone's first period like?
I bled for 2 weeks and 5 weeks I got my period it was normal but shorter I used to get it for 5 days and now it was 3 days, but 9 months later it is back to 5 days, again, xoxoxoxo

It could be, but with those timescales, could it be an ovulation bleed? I only had this the once, and it was the month we concieved the boys, but it was like EWCM mixed with pinkish stuff, it only lasted a few hours or a day and then was gone. Either that or it could just be a bit of leftover stuff, but the bloating would tend to lead me towards thinking of ovulation. HTH, we are all different though... xxx

Hey everyone, I have a bit to catch up on.

Kelly- I'm sorry that must have been an awful blow for you but I think the girls are right. If he hears from a medical expert that the chances of it happening again are slim then maybe he will be reassured. He will come round- I know it. I hope you had a good thanksgiving and it wasn't too hard. Your pics on fb are lovely. The no symptoms could be a good thing. I really hope it is.

Natalie, sprry you got a BFN but by the sound of it it is too early to test. I really hope it happens for you this month. It would be so great if we got our BFP for Xmas. I understand what you mean about being thankful. Everything else in our lives like jobs etc seem so insignificant after loosing a baby. I don't think its weird at all. We were going to be thankful for having our newborn babies at home with us this Xmas but now thats gone. We have been robbed of that joy.

Jojo- did you go to the doctor. I suffer from very bad kindey infections in pregnancy adn they are horrible. When mine were bad I left as if my whole vajayjay was going to drop out. lol I hope you and your wee baba are doing well.

Nikki- sorry you got a BFN hun but I it really could still be too early. Lots of people don't get BFP until really late. Sorry about your OH having to go away to work but if its not your month this time round you will fit in the :sex: it may be a bit more tricky but it will happen. :hugs::hugs:

Amanda, I'm so glad you are getting the most out of your appts with psychologist. How are you doing otherwise? :hugs: Only 4 days to scan. woohoo

Erica- can't wait to hear about your scan. :hugs:

Blav- it could be your period hun. I got mine 5 weeks after birth. You said that its globby- do you mean stretchy? it could be ovulation discharge maybe.

Andrea- how are you love? Are you feeling any better? xx

Mhairi I hope your doing well? Any pregnancy symptoms or anything?

How is everyone else doing? Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM I am 3dpo according to FF. I don't know for sure as yesterday morning I couldn't find the thermometer. I put it under my pillow and obviously knocked it off the bed in my sleep. I found it under the bed so I couldn't use the temp as it was unreliable but I just wrote it in anyway as the morning before that the temp was high as was this mornings. I've prob cocked the whole thing up but oh well. Plus I keep waking up at different times or to pee in the middle of the night. Its very frustrating and makes charting that bit more difficult. Oh the evening primrose oil definitely worked as I had ewcm. :thumbup: I've nothing to report though, the odd little twinge here and there but I had that last month.

Yes I am feeling better, but now it is weird I have not ovulated yet and it is count day 15 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: I just don't understand last month I ovulated on CD 12 into 13? This ovulation tracking is very weird..
Love You All XOXOXOX:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

It could be, but with those timescales, could it be an ovulation bleed? I only had this the once, and it was the month we concieved the boys, but it was like EWCM mixed with pinkish stuff, it only lasted a few hours or a day and then was gone. Either that or it could just be a bit of leftover stuff, but the bloating would tend to lead me towards thinking of ovulation. HTH, we are all different though... xxx

It seems like it may just be ovulation as it has stopped today. Since my doctor recommended we wait until my second normal period to try, no trying for us yet. But I've never wanted my period so much ever! :dohh: Period dance anyone???

It seems like it may just be ovulation as it has stopped today. Since my doctor recommended we wait until my second normal period to try, no trying for us yet. But I've never wanted my period so much ever! :dohh: Period dance anyone???

LOL :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: did that help??
xoxoxooxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

LOL :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: did that help??
xoxoxooxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hahahaha, thanks :flower: Perhaps we'll see if it worked later today!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Nat

Thanks so much for starting this thread,and congratulations ,you will be fine try to relax,i know its hard but please try,i lost my baby at 20 weeks that was in october the 20th,iam also desperate to get pregannt,iam scared to ttc and i think i will just go with the flow,i have 3 boys already and i just want one more,iam not trying to replace my loss and i will never do .the pain of losing my baby is here to stay,i feel it everyday.
i can understand when you say that you are scared and worried,i would be but gain even with normal and healthy pregnancy you still worry about it.
Congratulations once again and you did get pregnnat pretty quick,good luck with it and keep us posted,

Yes I am feeling better, but now it is weird I have not ovulated yet and it is count day 15 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: I just don't understand last month I ovulated on CD 12 into 13? This ovulation tracking is very weird..
Love You All XOXOXOX:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Maybe it is a good sign ;) Your O waited it out til you and hubby were feeling better :happydance:

I hope all the US'ers had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am trying to remember everyones names, so let me give it a go!!

Andrea- I tend to O later than day 14, but once in a while I will O early, so I just am always on watch!! LOL!! Wanna catch that egg!!

jojo- I hope you are feeling better! I hope you got everything looked at, and that all is well.

Nikki- I hope all is well with you as well!!

Kelly- I think your DH is just as scared as you to take the plunge, so to speak, so he is putting off some mixed signals. He cannot control losing another baby, and when we lost our DS in June, and I almost died, he was so scared to try again, which is very unlike him, because he had no control over the situation. But they do have control over finances, preventing and such. Give him some time. YOU need this, and he will have to come to terms so you can have peace, and heal. And even though we lost another baby in our 2nd trimester, the pregnancy did heal me like nothing else did.

Blav- I think your PPAF is on her way. I had mine at 5 weeks. And I am hoping that this time I have it at 5ish weeks as well. I am ready to get my body back to normal.

Natalie, Mhairie, and Amanda, I am thinking of you. Those of you TTC I hope you get your BFP's soon.

As far as me, I have been holding it together okay to this point. I lost it last night, and almost physically kicked my sisters ass. Which is so not like me, but she just kept pushing, and pushing, and poking, and does not have empathy for others feelings, or why they should be feeling a certain way. This has been a hard week for me. Not only have I lost another baby in my 2nd trimester, it was also my due date with Judah last Thursday, so this Thanksgiving was going to be extra special. This is my absolute favorite holiday and it is my childrens favorite as well, and we should have been sharing it with a tiny newborn, but instead my arms and womb are empty. So it has been hard. But today will be a better day. I hope all of your wonderful ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! I am thinking of you all!! I hope I did not miss anyone, if so, I am sorry, I will get better! LOL!

Hi jennijunii,

This is natalie, i think there is also nat on this forum. I sometimes write nat so that why its confusing. I want to clarify again since i got bfn. I actually waisted my last stick last night just could not hold it.now its day 28, so most likely i am out for this month. I might test one more time on monday if no af. For those that got bfp, on what day of cycle u found out?

Jennie, I really hope you have a better day today, but try not to expect too much from yourself hon, you've been through so so much. I feel for you US ladies having 2 holidays to get through in quick succession, we only have Christmas and I'm dreading it already.

Lots of love to all, I've tested again this morning with FMU and BFN again, so I've definitely been kidding myself. I'm at the latest 14DPO and the earliest 12 so defo out this month. Off I go to sulk.

To top it all off DH is being a total ar*e because he's stressed about his work situation, I'm pretty damn close to hopping on a plane back to Scotland with DD and to hell with everything.

Hope you are well... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"