Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Panicking - just been to the bathroom and noticed a streak of brown blood on my panty liner :nope:

Don't panic! It's most likely late release of some implantation bleeding - brown blood is old, so it's ok. :hugs::hugs:

Panicking - just been to the bathroom and noticed a streak of brown blood on my panty liner :nope:

Hayley don't panic hun. Brown blood is just old blood and is probably just somthing seeping down from your last period or as hellylou said something left over from implantation. I know its hard not to panic hun but everything will be ok. If you :sex: recently it could be something to do with that either. Hope your ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda- ugh. I'm sorry your feeling so sick hun. xxx

Hayley don't panic hun. Brown blood is just old blood and is probably just somthing seeping down from your last period or as hellylou said something left over from implantation. I know its hard not to panic hun but everything will be ok. If you :sex: recently it could be something to do with that either. Hope your ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't panic! It's most likely late release of some implantation bleeding - brown blood is old, so it's ok. :hugs::hugs:

I really hope you're right. Brown bleeding has always been the start of the end for me so it's hard not to think the worst. Had nothing since and nothing when wiping so fx'd crossed it stops. Going to chase the midwife for my early scan date on Monday, really need some reassurance right now x

I really hope you're right. Brown bleeding has always been the start of the end for me so it's hard not to think the worst. Had nothing since and nothing when wiping so fx'd crossed it stops. Going to chase the midwife for my early scan date on Monday, really need some reassurance right now x

Oh Hayley I know how terrified you must be, please try not to think the worst it's very common at this stage. I know you will though, so just get onto the midwife first thing Monday, hopefully with your history you will get a scan even if it's only for your own reassurance. I guess just try to keep yourself distracted till then, easier said than done though i know. Lots of love xxxx

Oh Hayley, everything X'd for you hon, I'm sure it's nothing but I hope you get a scan just to reassure you. I hope you can distract yourself enough not to go crazy over the weekend. xxx

Kelly, I'm sorry I wasn't on till now and missed your special day hon. I hope it wasn't too rough on you and I'll be thinking of you on Christmas day, it's gonna be hard for you I know.

Amanda, so sorry you are getting sick - it is a good sign but I hope it doesn't stay so extreme for too long. Can you get any different medication?

Things are a little better at home, DH has calmed down, he was just really really stressed and everything got on top of him, he's apologised. It looks like he may only be away for a few months anyway so that's better, We thought it was looking like a couple of years there.

Still no AF for me, but I'm only on CD27, I'm usually a 28day girl but I thought I was 15DPO today so I'm a bit lost. Had strong cramps last night so think the witch is on her way anyway and a test should have showed up by yesterday and it didn't.

I hope everyone else is OK, sorry there's a lot to catch up on so sorry if I've missed lots. I've promised DD a cinema trip so I need to go now and do that.

Speak to you all later! xxx

I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about, try not to think about it too much :hugs:

Although, I know it doesn't matter how many people tell you not to worry, you still will! Keep us posted!

I agree don't panic that is the worst thing you can do . You are going to be fine and give the doc a call on Monday or Sunday and see what he says..I,know you are ok..xoxoox:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi girls im so sorry havent been on, have been so crazy in work i literally crashed every evening!! how is everyone keeping...i know its late but happy thanksgiving to all in america!... nothin new with me really feeling a littler better every day so think im past the crazy sickness stage although im still only 10 weeks. just feeling a little queasy at certain smells etc.... i have a terrible head cold at the moment so feeling a bit rotten today!

how is everyone on the baby making situation? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your support. So far today everything is looking good, no sign of any more spotting and I've checked enough times!!

Hey Jojo, good to see you here again and that you're starting to come through the other side of m/s. It's beginning to kick in for me now, not actually thrown up yet but the neusea is getting worse but I know it's a good sign so trying not to complain too much xx

Yes I am feeling better, but now it is weird I have not ovulated yet and it is count day 15 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: I just don't understand last month I ovulated on CD 12 into 13? This ovulation tracking is very weird..
Lots of things can delay O day - stress, sickness etc of which you have had both this month :hugs: Its completly normal for it to move a few days - which is why testing for O is so important really - because you could have been BDing for O on the 13th day and been way too early this cycle! Hope you are busy :sex:!! :dust: to you!

Nikki huge big hugs are coming your way hunny :hugs::hugs::hugs: It is so true what they say everything bad happens at once! Honestly this year feels like it has been never ending with bad luck for me and my family - I will be glad when its over! And hoping and praying the new year brings us both much better luck :hugs:

Just wanted to mention .... Today marks 8 (life altering) months since Emma was born sleeping.... 8 months ....Wow!! Where does time go?? :shrug: I just realized tonight that on Christmas Day will mark 9 months... 25th is a nasty number now....

I'm actually holding myself together, no one even knows what today is.... :shrug: BUT had to log in and say HI and let my friends know what today means .... :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: The monthly markers are so hard, its hard to believe time is passing so quickly. And its not true that no-one notices - we do :hugs: Love you xxxx

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can move from thinking "I don't know how anyone can ever want to get pregnant again after losing a baby" to "I want to be pregnant again NOW"?!! I feel so impatient!! :dohh:

Oh I get that completly! The day Emily was born I said to my OH I never wanted to go through anything like that again and if that meant not having children then so be it. A few days later all I could think about was TTC and finally having my take home baby :hugs: It will happen for you soon x

He he I've only just noticed the new 'multi -quote' button at the bottom of the page :dohh: oh well you'll just have to make do with my multi-posts instead :haha:

Hayley :hugs: I've just spotted the multi-quote and trying it out now! I'm glad there has been no more spotting for you - been thinking about you all night :hugs: Are you still going to try for that early scan? I think should get on to them :hugs:

:dust: to all that needs it and :hugs: & :kiss: for everyone

Thanks for all your support. So far today everything is looking good, no sign of any more spotting and I've checked enough times!!

Hey Jojo, good to see you here again and that you're starting to come through the other side of m/s. It's beginning to kick in for me now, not actually thrown up yet but the neusea is getting worse but I know it's a good sign so trying not to complain too much xx

So glad to hear this! :hugs::hugs:

hey hun glad to see your sick lol... in the best possible way of course! im still getting queasy and empty wretching at funny smells but no where near what i was:) tiredness is still pretty much taking over my life at the moment...are you exhausted? glad your spotting has stopped hun i reckon it was most likely old blood nothing to worry about xxxxxxx:hugs:

Hayley, so glad it has stopped! More than nlikely just your little bean snuggling in a bit more a few days ago. xx

Amanda, thanks hon. I'll be glad when this year's over too - it started out so well and just imploded! My Mum's so full of ridiculous Scottish superstitions and rituals regarding Hogmanay (New Year's Eve for the non-Scottish) and she said one year her and my Dad had some terrible year so she was told to buy a newspaper on the last day of the year and burn it at the bells (midnight), toast a drink over it and say goodbye and good riddance to that year and here's to a new start! I usually scoff at all her daftness around hogmanay but I reckon I'll be giving it a shot this year!

Love to all, still no AF for me (CD28), should be tommorrow to Weds at the latest. xxx

Sounds like a plan for me too, Nikki. I am not superstitious, but actually I had a rotten New Year's Eve at the end of last year, and it was full of bad feeling and I don't think I welcomed the new one in well at all. And this year has been absolutely awful - not just for me but for a lot of my friends too. I have seen terrible illness, and a very recent diagnosis of ovarian cancer for a good friend of mine, which has knocked me for six, I am devestated.

I will be making a big effort to make sure the New Year is welcomed in with open arms this time. I know it is probably a lot of nonsense, but after the year I have seen, it's the only thing I can cling on to.

hey hun glad to see your sick lol... in the best possible way of course! im still getting queasy and empty wretching at funny smells but no where near what i was:) tiredness is still pretty much taking over my life at the moment...are you exhausted? glad your spotting has stopped hun i reckon it was most likely old blood nothing to worry about xxxxxxx:hugs:

:sleep: Sleep is my best friend at the moment. Crashed out on the sofa at my in-laws this afternoon :haha: and I'm tucked up in bed already. :sleep:

Hi Jo, I'm 6dpo so I guess we'll see in another week or not if all the baby making worked. :haha: I'm glad your not feeling too sick. Boo for the headcold though. Plenty of steaming should do the trick.

Hayley I'm so happy that you have had no more spotting. Are you going to call the midwife today anyway? Oh the tiredness feeling in early pregnancy is a killer. I could have slept all the time. I remember coming home from work and crashing on the couch for an hour or so.

Well girls as I've said I'm 6dpo and the symptom spotting has started. I have a question or you girls that chart. This cycle I have been setting my alarm for 6 am to take my temps but a few mornings I have woken up about 4 and gone back to sleep. I usually take my temp at 4 but then take it at 6 again even though I haven't had the proper amount of sleep. Should I use the earlier one and adjust it?? I don't really know what to do. :shrug:

Hi girls!! I hope everyone is doing well. Hayley, I am thinking of you, I know how stressful it must have been to see any sort of bleeding. Unfortunately we have all lost our innocence when it comes to pregnancy, and it is hard to NOT worry! But I am thinking of you and Jojo and all of the other TTC gals. Lots of prayers coming your way!!

I hope we see a BFP this month for someone here!! My DH is ready to start TTC, but my guess is around January, or Feb, we will take the plunge, so to speak. I am nervous but excited. We will see what the future holds. Lots of love and prayers my nre friends.

Just a quickie to let you know I've spoken to the midwife this morning and she's got me a scan tomorrow after I finish work. I'm relieved I don't need an excuse for my colleagues because I don't want them to find out yet. Pleased I'm going to be getting checked out but terrified they won't find a heartbeat.

Just a quickie to let you know I've spoken to the midwife this morning and she's got me a scan tomorrow after I finish work. I'm relieved I don't need an excuse for my colleagues because I don't want them to find out yet. Pleased I'm going to be getting checked out but terrified they won't find a heartbeat.

Really glad you have had no more bleeding, and they are taking you seriously and giving you a scan. I've seen my baby's heartbeat but now I am paranoid something will be wrong at the next scan, I think it's just going to be like this till baby is born, living in a state of constant worry. Good luck tomorrow make sure you get a pic :)
:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->