Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Andrea I think my ovulation day is different every month. Last month it was CD 17 and this it was CD 15. Lots of people assume that ovulation is the same every month and is around day 14 but thats just not the case.

Nikki darlin- massive hugs. I hate that you got another BFN- why can't it just happen for us when we dtd around ovulation. It really makes you wonder how some people get pregnant so easily. I'm sorry about your hubby. It really must be hard for you being so far away from your friends and family. I am the other side of the country from mine (and Ireland's a small country) and I find it hard. I hope things work out for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Rossyrozela & welcome- the person (Nat) who started this thread has moved on from here and has had her baby- we seem to have taken it over now. I'm sorry about the loss of your little one.

Jennijunni- I hope you have a better day tomorrow. What you are feeling is absolutely normal. :hugs::hugs:

Hi all
I'm peeking into this thread in nervous excitement. Got :witch: at the moment but have never been so pleased to see her as my cycle seems pretty much back to normal now and I'm looking forward to TTC this month :winkwink:
Scary but exciting....

Hi all
I'm peeking into this thread in nervous excitement. Got :witch: at the moment but have never been so pleased to see her as my cycle seems pretty much back to normal now and I'm looking forward to TTC this month :winkwink:
Scary but exciting....

SOOOOOoooooo excited for you..Just in case you don't know my name is Andrea..
XOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea I think my ovulation day is different every month. Last month it was CD 17 and this it was CD 15. Lots of people assume that ovulation is the same every month and is around day 14 but thats just not the case.

Nikki darlin- massive hugs. I hate that you got another BFN- why can't it just happen for us when we dtd around ovulation. It really makes you wonder how some people get pregnant so easily. I'm sorry about your hubby. It really must be hard for you being so far away from your friends and family. I am the other side of the country from mine (and Ireland's a small country) and I find it hard. I hope things work out for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Rossyrozela & welcome- the person (Nat) who started this thread has moved on from here and has had her baby- we seem to have taken it over now. I'm sorry about the loss of your little one.

Jennijunni- I hope you have a better day tomorrow. What you are feeling is absolutely normal. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Tanya. It is hard to be so far away really, especially in times like these.

I used to live in Galway City for 3 years, had a fab time. I only left there to come travelling and ended up hooking up with DH when we were in NZ. I'm used to living a bit away from family but we still saw each other then quite a bit and half of my friends were with me there too so it was different. Where abouts are you in Ireland? (if you're comfortable sharing that online, don't worry if you're not)

As for DH - I think everything has just got on top of him at once, it seems everything is crumbling around our ears, all our hopes and dreams are going to the dogs. We even had a swarm of bees at the house yesterday and I have to confess I looked up to the sky and yelled "what's next, plagues of bloody locusts??!" I feel that we are at the centre of some horrible cosmic joke right now, everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong for us.

I'm just fed up as I can't be the one who reassures and holds it all together any more. I need someone to prop me up for a change, I don't need the extra stress of trying to calm him down.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, thanks for the kind words. xxx

Olivebay, can't wait for you to join us hon, here's hoping AF is over quickly for you and you can get on the rollercoaster! xxx

Just sent u a PM Nikki. :thumbup:

Hi Olivebay- welcome. Your right it is exciting but very very scary. :hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone!!!

I''ve been gone for a few days, with THanksgiving, I've had a house full of family and friends so internet time for me..which means no BnB :dohh: I have withdrawls! LOL :blush:

Hope everyone is fine, it seems like lots of chatting has been happening and I can't go back and read all at the moment... I'll be back in the morning and catch up :winkwink:

Just wanted to mention .... Today marks 8 (life altering) months since Emma was born sleeping.... 8 months ....Wow!! Where does time go?? :shrug: I just realized tonight that on Christmas Day will mark 9 months... 25th is a nasty number now....

I'm actually holding myself together, no one even knows what today is.... :shrug: BUT had to log in and say HI and let my friends know what today means .... :hugs:

You girls mean SO much to me .... Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs:

Oh, I'm about 8-9 dpo ... I haven't tested... THink I'm too terrified to.... Trying to just hold out :blush:

Hi all
Scary but exciting....

I'm so happy for you!!!! I'm waiting for my first period to arrive and hope she comes soon...although OH and I had unprotected sex tonight so hopefully that doesn't mess with anything. As much as I would love to be fertile right now and have something happen, I just want to make sure everything is perfect. My doctor wants to put me on antibiotics when we try again.

But gah!!! I'm excited for you OliveBay :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can move from thinking "I don't know how anyone can ever want to get pregnant again after losing a baby" to "I want to be pregnant again NOW"?!! I feel so impatient!! :dohh:

Yes I just got my positive smilie face last night ( Friday) so that means tonight (Saturday) into Sunday I will ovulate which will male me CD 16 and 17 :wacko::wacko::wacko:
really freaky... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can move from thinking "I don't know how anyone can ever want to get pregnant again after losing a baby" to "I want to be pregnant again NOW"?!! I feel so impatient!! :dohh:

Yes! I know exactly how you feel. It's such a crazy whirlwind of emotions. My "best friend" actually said something about us trying again so soon and I just thought you know, you have absolutely no idea what I went through or am going through now so close your lips!

I never O the same day. It varies from cd17-cd21 :shrug: Average is 17-19

Hi all

Hope everyone is well - I'm getting horribly impatient to start TTC, so I will just watch you lot and try not to pounce on OH.:wacko: Now my cycles are looking so much more normal, it's so difficult to just watch them go by and feel the month is wasted, if that makes sense...I daren't even raise the subject with OH yet, as he's only just coming round to the idea at all!

Mhairi, Amanda, Hayley, Erica, and all those cooking rainbows, I hope you're all doing well x

Nikki - sorry to hear things are stressful at the moment.:hugs: I really hope it picks up soon and you get the best christmas present ever x

Olivebay - welcome and here's to your first month of TTC - best of luck x

Kelly - those month markers are so hard, I didn't know it was the 25th for you, so christmas day...:cry: I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed for this month for you xxxx :hugs::winkwink:

Andy - will this be your month, or are you out because of the illness? I forget :blush: I am hoping for you anyway, and sending hugs as always xxx

:dust:

:winkwink: Andrea....... You better get a makin' a baby!! :winkwink:

:sex::sex::sex::sex:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

FX'd!!!! Xoxo

Yes I just got my positive smilie face last night ( Friday) so that means tonight (Saturday) into Sunday I will ovulate which will male me CD 16 and 17 :wacko::wacko::wacko:
really freaky... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yeah Andrea :happydance::happydance: your body was waiting for you to get better so that you didn't miss your chance this month. Get at it huni :sex: let the :spermy: find your egg :happydance::happydance:

Fxd for you and sending lots of :dust:

Hi all
Scary but exciting....

I know that feeling, I was so excited when the :witch: first got me and I could start tracking my cycles again.

Good luck with the TTC sending lots of :dust:

Yes! I know exactly how you feel. It's such a crazy whirlwind of emotions. My "best friend" actually said something about us trying again so soon and I just thought you know, you have absolutely no idea what I went through or am going through now so close your lips!

I actually told a little white lie to one of my friends about us starting to ttc again.

A bit of history; she's the only one in our group of friends with a child and pretty much ever since her daughter was born (nearly 2 years ago now) she had been asking me when we were going to start trying (we weren't even married at the time!) Every time I saw her or she text me she'd ask me if I was pregnant and it was starting to really annoy me so much so that when I did find out I was pregnant with Max I didn't want to tell her straight away.

So I knew that if she found out that we had started to ttc again she would be on my back about it all the time and i didn't want any additional pressure from her.

We were all out for a meal the other week and I could tell she wanted to ask me but didn't want to seem insensitive so didn't ask me directly but whilst talking to our other friend who is getting married in June and who I am a bridesmaid for, she asked about the bridesmaid dresses and made some little comment along the lines of "will the style hide any possible baby bump" and glanced at me as she said it. I jumped in and said "it won't need to, chances are there won't be a bump". She looked really shocked and asked me why not. I replied saying that we weren't ready and we couldn't risk going through the pain if it were to happen to us again. She couldn't believe it. I'm sure her jaw nearly hit the table.

It may have been a lie and I felt a little bit bad for telling it at the time but when I look back and think about it I'm so glad that I did. It may not have been how we were really feeling but only 3 months down the line it could have been and if it had, her response wouldn't have been very well received.

What does it matter to anyone else when anyone who has suffered a loss decides to ttc again. Surely it is down to the couple in question and no one else has the right to judge!

Sorry for the rant but thinking about this particular friend really winds me up.
x

And as you can probably guess, she doesn't know that I'm pregnant again!!

He he I've only just noticed the new 'multi -quote' button at the bottom of the page :dohh: oh well you'll just have to make do with my multi-posts instead :haha:

How is everyone doing? I have been around stalking the thread but haven't really had the time to post over the past week or so.

I see a couple of newbies have joined us in the crazy world of ttc. Welcome to everyone. I'm Hayley by the way, pleased to meet you all.

I hope all of the USA ladies had a good thanksgiving and the holidays were gentle on you all.

Kelly – I think your man may just need some time. I agree with the other comments that if a man can’t control something then he isn’t happy about it. I know that Mark didn’t really want to ttc again so soon but he agreed for me when I fell to pieces in front of his eyes as those words “I’m not ready yet” passed his lips. Part of me feels a bit guilty and that I have forced him in to it but I learnt a long time ago that until he crosses the point of no return he will try to back out of things but once he’s over that line then he is absolutely fine. I'm also very proud of you for not going poas-crazy yet.

Nikki – sorry that you got a bfn. Don’t give up hope yet, we’ve all said it before and I’m sure it will get said again but it’s not over until the :witch: shows her ugly face. Sorry that you’re having a tough time in general at the moment too. Keep your chin up hun, we’re all here to help you through and don’t forget, what doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger. And if it turns out that this month isn’t your month and your DH does end up working away then it is still possible to conceive. Don’t forget that those little :spermy: are stronger than we give credit for and can survive for up to a week so you’ll just have to make sure you get plenty of :sex: in the few days before DH goes away and straight back on it when he gets back. We actually conceived Max the month that Mark was working away in Scotland and was only home at weekends so it can be done.

Tanya – yay for EWCM :happydance:

Helen – I’m pleased your DH has started to come round to the idea of ttc again. It’s a great step forward for you both

Mhairi and Amanda – how are you both doing? Still feeling sick and tired I hope.

Erica – I can’t believe that you are nearly at 12 weeks already. That seems to have flown by. Hope the next 6 weeks go that fast for me.

AFM I’m still dashing off to the bathroom at every opportunity to check that I’m not bleeding. I keep having little pep talks with myself but they don’t do any good :haha: but I’d rather worry that I’m bleeding to find out that I’m not than the other way round.
Still waiting on a date for my early scan, will feel so much happier once I’ve had that reassurance.
I’m still feeling majorly nauseous but I haven’t actually been sick yet but I do seem to have diarrhoea instead :blush: (sorry tmi) suppose it beats feeling constipated and bloated all the time :haha:
I’ve been off work on holiday this week so had plenty of chances to rest and sleep, not looking forward to Monday, I’ll be flagging by lunchtime.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone out - I’m going to have to make a list to keep track of everyone.

Sending, love hugs and lost of :dust: to everyone.

Love you all xx

Just checking in quickly from my phone so haven't had a chance to read back hope everyone is well :hugs:

Just more moaning from me :p I am feeling so ill my throat is so raw from throwing up I can't even keep water down and that's with anti sickness tablets :cry: not having a fun time but just hoping it's a good sign of a strong rainbow!

3 more sleeps till scan :happydance:

Will catch up tomorrow xxx

Panicking - just been to the bathroom and noticed a streak of brown blood on my panty liner :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->