Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

hey girls. Tanya yay for the tww im thinkin of you every step of the way hun xx

hello to everyone else! im exhausted today so sorry for the brain mush lol

awe girls i had some bleeding yesterday and totally freaked out, went to hospital last night and they admitted me for observation! they dont do scans after hours anymore in ireland apparently some regulation has changed.. so there i was lying in a hospital bed totally freaked out and this women next to me snoring her brains out!!! i didnt sleep at all cried all night and eventually they brought me for a scan this morning and... everything is perfect lol, little one even did a few jumps for me when she scanned me.

i was sooo scared but now im relieved, they said it was just some normal bleeding and nothing to worry about. im ridiculously tired from it all and achy from all the prodding and poking but at least i got to have another scan and se everything was ok!

hope your all doin well, welcome to you ladies who have just joined, im sorry you found a reason to be here in the first place but we're all here for support and a few laughs along the way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awe girls i had some bleeding yesterday and totally freaked out, went to hospital last night and they admitted me for observation! they dont do scans after hours anymore in ireland apparently some regulation has changed.. so there i was lying in a hospital bed totally freaked out and this women next to me snoring her brains out!!! i didnt sleep at all cried all night and eventually they brought me for a scan this morning and... everything is perfect lol, little one even did a few jumps for me when she scanned me.

i was sooo scared but now im relieved, they said it was just some normal bleeding and nothing to worry about. im ridiculously tired from it all and achy from all the prodding and poking but at least i got to have another scan and se everything was ok!

hope your all doin well, welcome to you ladies who have just joined, im sorry you found a reason to be here in the first place but we're all here for support and a few laughs along the way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am Sooooooo happy you and the baby are ok.. :kiss::kiss::kiss:Try to relax I know that isprobably impossible. I am thinking of you and sending lots of Italian love to my Irish buddy....:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: ( That is if you are Irish??) lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am Sooooooo happy you and the baby are ok.. :kiss::kiss::kiss:Try to relax I know that isprobably impossible. I am thinking of you and sending lots of Italian love to my Irish buddy....:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: ( That is if you are Irish??) lol

lol 100% irish hun! thanks so much for your thoughts and love, i was so scared last night i literally went into the emergency dept with my pyjames on haha didnt even change! so didnt get a chance to come on here and let you girls calm me!!! but im so relieved now after seeing the scan so just to rest up for a few days and ill be back to normal :) thanks andrea! how are you keeping?xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

lol 100% irish hun! thanks so much for your thoughts and love, i was so scared last night i literally went into the emergency dept with my pyjames on haha didnt even change! so didnt get a chance to come on here and let you girls calm me!!! but im so relieved now after seeing the scan so just to rest up for a few days and ill be back to normal :) thanks andrea! how are you keeping?xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I am ok my love.. Just rying to stay positive. Now I am pissed cause my ovulation ticker has vanished :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: it took me sooooooooo long to make it now i gotta make it all over again.. Other than that I am fine :wacko::wacko: a little nutzo but ok...XOOXOOXOXO I am so glad all is ok with you :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

jojo I'm sorry you had a scare, but, I am glad you and the little one are okay :hugs:

I had some pains myself last night, really sore stabbing pains, and I was terrified something was wrong...I think maybe I had just overdone the packing / unpacking as I am feeling fine today. Hubby made me go and lie down, and he finished unpacking the kitchen stuff...what is it about men that they can't put things in sensible places...I'll have to re-do it all now!!

You take it easy now...

Someone mentioned that we had turned this into a bit of a chat thread (in amongst the TTC / rainbow stuff)...and that maybe those not TTC or preg might be put off coming in here and joining in...do you think it is worth starting another thread for chatter? I wouldn't want to exclude anyone from getting to know us and hearing our everyday pearls of wisdom if they don't feel comfortable coming into the TTC thread yet?

xx

i think its a good idea hun but i think this thread is great too so maybe some ppl not ttc or preggo at the moment but loving the chatter might be able to let us know what they think! thanks hun i feel so relieved having gotten checked out but am still quite achy at the minute, i got swabs done to check for BV also so i think the tenderness is down to that and tiredness. i cannot wait to fall into bed lol.
awe yeah the packing/unpacking would def do that to you, take it easy hun and put your feet up for a while the unpacking will still be there when your ready for it! xxxxxxx

I am certainly not put off by the TTC and preggo chatter, if that's any help. It's a great way to keep in touch with everyone and see how they are getting on. Another chatter thread might be nice too, though, but we could end up doubling up on things, and saying stuff twice! Besides, I hope I can join in on the pregnancy talk soon...:winkwink:

ETA: and Jojo I'm sorry you had such a nasty scare, but I'm so glad everything's ok!!

I'm not put off by the conversation here. We're not TTC yet (waiting on the witch, gack) but will be soon. Even if we weren't, I wouldn't mind.

I'm so happy for all of the little rainbows here and can't wait until we have one as well. Plus, I just like to hear how everyone is doing. Really lets me know that the things I'm thinking and feeling are normal!

Hi Ladies!!

Gonna have to make this short and sweet cuz I got lost track of my time with cleaning ... class time soo UGH! .. LOL

I promise I will come back and reply to you all, dont' want ya think I don't care..:hugs:

I am 13 dpo ... My calendar says my AF is due tomorrow,but I ALWAYS start 1 day before I'm due, which would be today... SO, at every tiny bit of moisture, I am running to the bathroom and doing the ol' check and see.. Just knowing I'd be seeing blood ... But none YET...:shrug: I didn't test this morning cuz I really really hate seeing those NO's... Soooo, Fingers crossed!!!

I'll be back after class, just HAD to give y'all a quick update AND to ask y'all to say a lil prayer and keep those fingers crossed that I don't start :winkwink:

THANKS FRIENDS!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Gonna have to make this short and sweet cuz I got lost track of my time with cleaning ... class time soo UGH! .. LOL

I promise I will come back and reply to you all, dont' want ya think I don't care..:hugs:

I am 13 dpo ... My calendar says my AF is due tomorrow,but I ALWAYS start 1 day before I'm due, which would be today... SO, at every tiny bit of moisture, I am running to the bathroom and doing the ol' check and see.. Just knowing I'd be seeing blood ... But none YET...:shrug: I didn't test this morning cuz I really really hate seeing those NO's... Soooo, Fingers crossed!!!

I'll be back after class, just HAD to give y'all a quick update AND to ask y'all to say a lil prayer and keep those fingers crossed that I don't start :winkwink:

THANKS FRIENDS!!!

Ahhh! So nerve racking, I'm dying to know...I can't imagine how you're feeling. I really hope you get ur BFP!!! :bfp:

Had to see if my signature worked...sorry for the spam! (I thought I would be able to delete!)

eek everything crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Hey girls I am so sorry I didnt update before now but I have been so ill its ridicolous!

We had our scan yesterday - the appointment was for 9 and they left us sitting until 10:45 before we were seen! I was so ill because I hadnt managed to eat anything other than nibbling a digestive biscuit on the way in the car. Anyway they did the tummy scan and only seen a pregnancy sac and I freaked out crying straight away, but the MW said my uterus was tilted which would make it harder to see in early pregnancy so she did an internal and there was baby bert with a strong heartbeat, yolk sac and the beginnings of the waters! :happydance: Also measuring 2 days ahead, which I know isn't the best measurement but its good to know the dates nearly match :thumbup:

She asked me afterward if it had reassured me and seemed shocked when I said no - but its true. I felt a little relieved yes, and glad to see everything was OK at this stage but its not going to relax me any. OH was really excited yesterday but I still cant get like that :( It makes me sad.

Anyway - I'm sorry I havent went and caught up I barely slept last night as I was up most of the night vomitting (sorry TMI) and havent been able to keep anything including water down :cry: not having a fun time right now but I know it will all be worth it :)

Will hopefully catch up with you all later :hugs: Hope you are all well xxx

Hi ladies!

I thought i might come an join you all on this thread, we're not TTC at the mo but WTT as i'm still waiting for AF to turn up, but fingers crossed i think i've been having period pains all day today!

Also not sure if i'm quite mentally ready to try again just yet but it would be nice to talk to others about trying, as i think i freak my friends out a bit now if i ever mention it (none of them have kids)

Congrats to everyone who's got a rainbow baby in the making!

oh btw my name is christine! xxx

Hi ladies!

I thought i might come an join you all on this thread, we're not TTC at the mo but WTT as i'm still waiting for AF to turn up, but fingers crossed i think i've been having period pains all day today!

Also not sure if i'm quite mentally ready to try again just yet but it would be nice to talk to others about trying, as i think i freak my friends out a bit now if i ever mention it (none of them have kids)

Glad your here, Christine...I am Andrea and you are welcome here, the more the merrier.. So sorry for your loss...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies!

I'm in the same boat! Also waiting for AF to show up....we can be buddies if you'd like!

Amanda - wonderful news about the scan. I know it's still a very tense time but each little hurdle jumped towards the finishing line is something to give at least some relief. :hugs:

Kelly - I have goosebumps at this, and I am wishing so hard for your BFP x

Hi Christine - glad to see you here. I'm WTT too, so we can be major stalkers here together! :haha:

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you. I lost my daughter Ellie at 19 weeks on 10th Aug 2011 and although it does get easier, it's never really far from your mind, is it? I have had a couple of IUI's (BFN) this year and one early m/c at 5wks and a chemical preg in June and we are trying naturally for now with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor until we manage to scrabble together enough money for our next IVF (our 3rd). Before losing Ellie I also had 2 early m/c so in total 4 losses and a chemical. Still not giving up though! The things we put ourselves through...:)

I have joined ttc after m/c groups but a second tri loss is just so different to a 1st tri loss, especially physically so I've been looking for ladies who have been through this experience. I hope that doesn't sound patronising to anyone who has an early loss, I certainly don't mean it that way; have been there myself and I know how much it hurts, but giving birth to a baby who dies shortly after the birth (Ellie lived for 21 mins) brings a whole different set of physical issues and emotions to have to deal with, doesn't it?

Sorry I'm rambling on. Hope you are all well and hope to get to know you all better soon.

x

Hayley, obviously I am new to the group but just wanted to say congratulations on seeing your little heartbeat today - such a wonderful thing when you have been through a loss. Also, our lost babies share a birthday on 10th August, sad coincidence but I am always so happy to hear of rainbow babies for people like us. Wishing you the healthiest and happiest pregnancy! xxx

Hi Ellie's mum. I noticed as soon as I saw your first post that our angels share a birthday. Max was also 19+5weeks so a very similar gestation age too. Does that mean that your due date was also around New Year? Mine was NYE. I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know whether Max was born alive or not, the hospital hadn't actually picked up on the fact that I was in labour so it was a very big shock when I started to deliver him in the bathroom. Although we spent some time with him later on in the day, I couldn't bring myself to look at him at the time. Not finding out is something I regret and I have to live with that but we all made the decisions we thought were right at the time. We decided to have the words "born asleep" put on his headstone. I actually get more comfort from thinking that he passed before he was born than I do from thinking that he died in a cardboard bed pan. I've just really upset myself typing that :cry: I've never actually shared that bit of information on here before now. I'm ashamed that is how he was born but if I hadn't reacted and grabbed it at the time he would have been born in the toilet bowl and I can't even bring myself to think about that possibility :cry: I'm so sorry little my angel :cry:
What I was going to go on and say before I got distracted was that Ellie was a little fighter to hang on in this big bad world for so long. You must be so proud of her.
Once again I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Ellie and Max are playing with all the other angels. Fly high little ones :angel:
Thank you for your congratulations on our rainbow. I wish you all the luck with your ttc journey. Sending lots of :dust: your way and to everyone else currently trying.
I love you all so much xx

Thank you for all the congratulation messages. All the support in here is amazing and I really am truely grateful that I have met you all. Our angels have brought us all together.

And, this is going to sound crayzeeeeee! but, I swear I felt him move yesterday. I know it's early, but, it's a feeling you just know when you have felt it before. It made me so happy...I don't care who says its too early, I've decided it was him just telling me he's ok. :

OMG I thought I felt something the other day too but thought I was crazy. It felt like the little bubble popping sensation that I used to feel when I first felt Max moving.

Did they say anything about the blood?
Hugs xx

They said it was most likely to be some implantation/bedding in bleeding. The sonographer couldn't see any reason for it to be coming from anywhere else. She was quite happy with how bean was looking.

JoJo so sorry to hear that you have had this scare and spent the night in hospital but on the plus side I'm really pleased that your little baba is ok in there.

she did an internal and there was baby bert with a strong heartbeat, yolk sac and the beginnings of the waters! :happydance: Also measuring 2 days ahead, which I know isn't the best measurement but its good to know the dates nearly match :thumbup:

Great news Amanda. They could only find my baba's heartbeat with an internal too. So glad everything is ok.

Hi ladies!

Hi Christine. I'm Hayley pleased to meet you. Welcome to this wonderful and sometimes crazy thread. I hope you'll feel at home here.

Fingers crossed for you kelly. Any sign of the :witch: yet? I really hope not.

Nikki - Sorry the :witch: got you hun. :hugs:

Erica - Any news from your scan hun?

Sorry (as always) if I've missed anyone out but the past couple of days have been crazy in here.

Much love to you all :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->