Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Good luck Kelly! i want an update in the morning hon!

Also good luck Nat - no I wouldn't have thought they were both wrong, unless you got your surge then OV was delayed for some reason, like sickness, stress etc etc. Did anything like that happen? Bit personal, but did you carry on DTD after Ov time? If so, and it was delayed you could still have caught it but it would take longer to implant then show on a test. I'm really hoping it's just taking a while for it to show in your urine but I don't want to give you false hope. Did you notice any other body signs, do you track CM etc? It must be quite frustrating! Sorry I can't be of more help.

Well, I can't think of much to say from my end, just finished another depressing shift at work. I just realised it's the 1st of December today as well, I can't hide from Christmas any more, it's on it's way whether I like it or not.

Hope everyone is well, speak to you all tommorrow. xx

I am so stalking this thread for a test update from Kelly! :coolio:

I am also here trying to avoid doing all the things I need to do today. :blush:

Hey girls, sorry I don't have time to read all your posts and reply. I'm heading into town now so I'll catch up with you all properly later. Chou. :hugs::hugs:

Everyone but Kelly checked in this morning! Where are you? We would like to hear a update

Your nervious and excited friends!

AHH!! I have been away for too long!! You ladies were chatty!! LOL! I hope everyone is doing well!

YAY for a healthy heartbeat!! So happy!! I bet that was such a relief!

Welcome Ellies mom! I am so sorry about your sweet Ellie, you are right a second trimester loss is so, so different than a first. I just had my second 2nd trimester loss in a row, I go tomorrow for tests. I have 4 children, so I can carry a child and deliver them just fine. We will see.

Sorry about the BFN's this month. That always sucks!

FL to those in the 2WW!

As for me, I am getting so frustrated. I had my D&E on November 14th, following it, I had much heavier bleeding than last time, and huge clots, with awful cramps which I was told was normal, even though the one I had had 5 months previous was not like this at all. So I stop bleeding on the following Tuesday so 8 days. Then start again when I was busy at my parents cleaning and preparing. Then stopped again, I took it easy, then this Monday I went running, I had not bled for almost a week, and bam a ton of bleeding, and not dark old blood, but bright red blood for a whole day. Took it easy the next day no bleeding, went running the following night, no bleeding, great!! Then yesterday, I start bleeding again!! But it was only a bit. What is going on? It is frustrating me! I want to move on and get one with things, but cant because my body does not know what is going on. I have an appointment tomorrow and hopefully they did not forget anything, I do not want to go into surgery again. Sorry, rant over.

Everyone but Kelly checked in this morning! Where are you? We would like to hear a update

Your nervious and excited friends!

Come on Kelly get your ass out of bed and poas! And then let us know! xx

Hee hee hee .. Sorry Ladies ..

Yes, mhairi.. I did sneak on facebook, heck it's easier to jump on that app on my phone while trafficing the kids ready for school Hahahahahah!!!:haha:

Ok, Ok, For what you all are waiting to hear.....

I didn't sleep much at ALL last night... So, at 2am I decided since I had to pee I'd go ahead and poas (it was my last one!) But it showed BFN :dohh: .. Yea, silly I know ...

Still no AF... So, that to me is VERY hopeful cuz this girl is like a machine LOL... I'm NEVER late ... EVER.... Could it take a few more days to show positive? Heck, If I don't start my AF today, I know for a fact that a lil one is on it's way.... Sooo... I have no where to be today, so you will be seeing LOTS of randomness from me :blush::haha:

Oh Yea Nat.... I didn't even give that a second thought ... No worries hon... Promise ... If I ever stumble acrossed something that is weirdly put, Girl, i know we have human fingers... Lord knows when I get typing I look back and think... "What?" :winkwink:

I'm gonna run to the store around the corner in a bit to buy more tests tho!!!! :happydance:

What do you all think??? Could I possible be preg and still show Neg right now????

Ohh, Wish List....

I wish this site had a mobile app... that would be AMAZINGGGGG:thumbup:

I can pull it up on my phone but it's super tiny and impossible to scroll thru and do anything .. poopy :dohh:

Ohh, Wish List....

I wish this site had a mobile app... that would be AMAZINGGGGG:thumbup:

I can pull it up on my phone but it's super tiny and impossible to scroll thru and do anything .. poopy :dohh:

There is a mobile version! If you go down to the bottom of the page you can switch between desktop and mobile.

Anywaaay! Sorry for the BFN but as you say, no witch yet so you are still in with a chance! Maybe your pee wasn't concentrated enough at 2am? Lol cant believe you tested then! Keep us updated! X

Oh Yea (again) ... :dohh: Hahahaha!!!

I think I am starting to go cray cray ... think I am letting my mind run wild with me.... Cuz yesterday I felt a wave of nausea, I just chalked it up as I just ate and went straight to cleaning so thought maybe I just worked that up?? But then while laying in bed last night, I felt terrible... Nauseous again .. And even woke up hungry in the middle of the night ... I really really really think I am just going crazy and thinking this all up tho... Cuz I am having period like cramping right now ... Soooooo .... Ugh .... Guess we'll see ..... :shrug:

Yay for no AF but boo for bfn.

I only got a faint positive with Max on cd32 and it took til cd36 to get a bfp on a digi. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can't believe you poas at 2am :haha:

I suppose it depends whether implantation is early or late they say it can take up till 12 days, and then it's a couple of days until the hcg shows up, I suppose that's why sometimes you get a late BFP.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kelly xxx

Yes, Hayley... Hahaha... I can't believe I poas at 2am either! Hahaha... Told ya... The cray cray has crept in... hahahah :rofl::rofl:

Now look at me... I have done so well with the 2WW time frame and now this crap is sending me to the looney hospital :haha: :wacko:

Never expected to wake up today and still no AF .....:happydance:

I'll just stock pile on tests and poas every time I have to pee... Hmm? Hows that sound?? Haha (sounds a wee bit expensive doesn't it) ... :winkwink: But I'm sure I'll buy a good chunk of them ... Think I'll throw on some clothes and run to the store NOW!!! :dohh: :happydance: :winkwink:

Haha, as soon as I start feeling VERY hopeful and excited, I immediately MAKE myself calm down and tell myself that I'm not.... Think that approach is safer, much nicer ... :flower:

La la la la la la la la .... I wanna know now!!!! hahahahaha

Yay for no AF but boo for bfn.

I only got a faint positive with Max on cd32 and it took til cd36 to get a bfp on a digi. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can't believe you poas at 2am :haha:

Really! Good to know! I am ONLY CD 29 .... Good grief, I am gonna have a heart attack!! :dohh:

:laundry::dishes::iron::shower::hangwashing::brat::shipw::telephone::juggle::comp:

With an occational .... :rain::flasher::lolly::loopy::wohoo::tease::fool::icecream::headspin::friends::yipee::bike::dance:

Gonna TRY like heck to keep myself busy!!!!! :thumbup:

Oh Kelly I love your posts, lol. You really brighten up my day!
Now get out to the shop and buy some more pee sticks! X

Ohhh Yippee!! Mhairi has created a monster!!! I found the mobile option for my phone!! Woot Woot :headspin: Y'all are in trouble now .... :blush::winkwink:

Ohhh Yippee!! Mhairi has created a monster!!! I found the mobile option for my phone!! Woot Woot :headspin: Y'all are in trouble now .... :blush::winkwink:

Oops I think we might be...watch out its addictive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->