Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I got a negative blood test cd32 with my daughter then a +hpt on cd34...and she is now 4 yrs old :happydance:

Ok where do I start. I have to look back about 5 pages to reply to you busy wee bees. I've 2 pages open on the laptop.

Joelene, so sorry you had bleeding hun but yay for the scan. I'm glad you got to see little bubs jumping about. Oh what you said about them not doing afterhours scans here anymore- I think it is absolutely crap. Another cock up from our crap government. It depends on who you see though. First time I went in after hours with Jakob I was scanned no problem, the second time I wasn't. (That particular doctor and myself had some issues after that too- she sent me home when I was told to go to the EPU- the blood was pouring out of me, anyway thats a whole different story.) Have you had anymore bleeding?

Mhairi- it was probably all the packing and stuff that caused the pains. Take it easy hun. I hope you are feeling better today. It was me who said it about those not TTC coming in here. I have a feeling that anyone who isn't ttc might see the thread and not even bother looking at it but as someone said- will we be posting twice then? In here and in another one?

Hey Amanda, so happy that the scan has went well. I'm delighted for you.. :happydance: Ugh I hate that your sick, the joys of pregnancy. Hopefully in the next few weeks you'll see an improvement.

Welcome Christine- my name is tanya. I'm glad you have joined us ( well I'm not under the circumstances but I think you know what i mean.)

Hayley love, you done the best you could in the situation you were in. It was very quick of you to think to grab something for Max. Please don't be ashamed- you done a great job thinking of that and I bet Max understands exactly why you done it.

I think I heard the doctor saying when Jakob came out that there was no heartbeat but I have been thinking about it alot lately ande thinking that he actually did. About 45 mins before he was born he had a heartbeat as we heard him on the doppler. He even gave the doppler a big kick. lol. He hated it. Anyway now I think she said that because they had to work on me. (They were afraid of me hemmoraging (sp?) and it was only after they were finished with me that they gave him to me.

Nat-glad you like the new OB. Your not out this month yet until the ugly witch shows her head. :hugs:

Hi Nikki- I'm ok hun. Glad you got your veggies planted. yum. Are you trying to make us all jealous telling us how warm it is. lol. Its Baltic here.

Erica- I'm so glad the scan went well. :hugs::hugs:

Ok I gotta run to the school. I'll catch up with the rest of you later. I have another 4 pages to catch up on. Phew you girls are hard work. lol

Later. xxx

Kiki thanks for the info!! I'm not too discouraged over the bfn from earlier ... I'm actually on cloud nine from late AF!! That speaks volumes! I'm out the door.. Pee pee sticks here I come!!! Hahaha

Ok I gotta run to the school. I'll catch up with the rest of you later. I have another 4 pages to catch up on. Phew you girls are hard work. lol

Later. xxx

Lol, I'm just looking for excuses today not to have to do more unpacking...I'll take any distraction going! X

Kelly, your happy posts are infectious!!

I feel so excited for you. :happydance:

I'm tentatively joining you all on the TTC journey, will keep you all posted....

love and hugs :hugs::hugs:

Kelly,

Keep that spirit up and once you go to the store , send some this way (just kidding)! As you may know I am on day 35 now with no AF and as far as I been reading for the past couple of
days , it can still show really late(I mean the BFP). Just keep on testing girly till you will get it . Thumbs up for the nausea, its a really good sign

Keep up posted please , we are on top of you today!

All the best!

Hee hee hee .. Sorry Ladies ..

Yes, mhairi.. I did sneak on facebook, heck it's easier to jump on that app on my phone while trafficing the kids ready for school Hahahahahah!!!:haha:

Ok, Ok, For what you all are waiting to hear.....

I didn't sleep much at ALL last night... So, at 2am I decided since I had to pee I'd go ahead and poas (it was my last one!) But it showed BFN :dohh: .. Yea, silly I know ...

Still no AF... So, that to me is VERY hopeful cuz this girl is like a machine LOL... I'm NEVER late ... EVER.... Could it take a few more days to show positive? Heck, If I don't start my AF today, I know for a fact that a lil one is on it's way.... Sooo... I have no where to be today, so you will be seeing LOTS of randomness from me :blush::haha:

Oh Yea Nat.... I didn't even give that a second thought ... No worries hon... Promise ... If I ever stumble acrossed something that is weirdly put, Girl, i know we have human fingers... Lord knows when I get typing I look back and think... "What?" :winkwink:

I'm gonna run to the store around the corner in a bit to buy more tests tho!!!! :happydance:

What do you all think??? Could I possible be preg and still show Neg right now????

Yessssssssss you can still be ..I didn't find out for sure till i was almost 7 weeks :wacko: just thought I was late or something... Never thought of ever being pregnant, but I was :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Agghhh Kelly I am so keeping everything crossed right now!!:dust::dust:

Back from the lil store.... I wanna POAS now!!! :blush: I am really tryin to just hold off til tomorrow morning for the good pee .. :winkwink:

I spent forever in that aisle, trying to decide which kind of test to buy... But this time I went with CB Digi's... I bought 4 of them... NOt many soooo trying to save them for FMU .. Ugh...

I must report, I have a killer headache now .. Ugh.. So, trying to remain calm and positive no matter what answer I get this month ... :thumbup:

BUT I REALLY WANNA POAS!!!!! :happydance: hahahaha

Just do it !

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If it makes you feel better, I am running to the store right now to get some and giving a try

Just do it !

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If it makes you feel better, I am running to the store right now to get some and giving a try

Hurry up, Nat!! RUN RUN RUN............LOL :haha::haha::haha::hugs::hugs:

On the other hand , I am just thinking I did not ovulate and give up! Cant play the guessing game anymore, I just had enough of it

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Yay Nat!! We're gonna Pee Pee together! :winkwink: :haha:

I wanna poas soo stinkin' bad, can't focus or think of anything else, but..... I'M SCARED!! I don't wanna see another BFN ... :dohh: Yep, I'm a weiner! LOL:winkwink:

I have been online this whole time goggling facts! hahaha .. obsess much? YES

My poor OH has NO idea... He doesn't never keep up with my cycle and all that fun stuff, I just tell him when we need to hit the sheets Haha, that's all he cares about with this mess.... So, when I got back from the store I had the box of tests out on the counter and He walked in the door, I grabbed the box and took off like a rocket! LOL! I wanna surprise him IF this is our month... Don't wanna drag him into thie maddness :winkwink: ... Perfect Christmas Present don't ya think....

BUT... here I go again.... Thinking WAY ahead of myself again.... :dohh: I like staying in the safe zone... Protect myself from another nasty negative....

Nat.... When you get back home you better jump your butt back on here and let me know what your doing :flower: :winkwink: :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Baby dust sent your way!!!!!!

On the other hand , I am just thinking I did not ovulate and give up! Cant play the guessing game anymore, I just had enough of it

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Nat.... Keep that beautiful chin up.... Your not alone... We're all in this together OK ... I think your signs sounds VERY promising!!

Let me know what you decide on doing Hon'.... I'll be here pretty much all day :winkwink:

I don't know about the sign anymore , its been 5 freaking days now! Two days
ago I felt really cramps and bloated, now nothing at all. I hit about 80 dollars of
supply so far , my husband stopped asking what I bought in Rite aid or DW because he
knows . He is trying to keep his mouth shut, but he know I gone kuku this month .

When I was at the doctors she refused to do the blood test because the pregnancy test was negative. Felt sharp pain in the groin area when I moved too quickly but now that is not there anymore either.

Theory 1: Didn't ovulate

Theory 2: Something is wrong with baby (tubal or etopic)

Theory3: AF is on her way

Theory4: I am just nuts!

Theory5: I will not get pregnant on my own

Theory6: Maybe I should go on meds otherwise I have to be put in a kuku
house and there will be different meds involved

Great apology for my insanity

Kelly , what is the update so far with u?

Good luck Nat and Kelly!! Thinking of you both! I hope we see some BFP's!!! Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, my we've been busy on this thread, haven't we?! Just been trying to catch up but my little notebook is so slow it's taken me ages...

Hayley, you brought tears to my eyes reading your post. Like the other girls have said, you have nothing to feel guilty about at all, you did the best you could at the time and your quick-thinking made a horrible situation better than it would have been otherwise. You should be proud of yourself, I'm certain Max is very proud of his mummy :hugs:

Girls, I'm totally rubbish with names at the best of times so please bear with me while I try to remember who's who. Should only take me a few months...:dohh:

Well, I think I outdid myself today on the shopping front. I'm 9 dpo today and because I've had a bit of spotting since 7 dpo I decided to go get some tests from Boots (I know it's too early, but I'm a serial POAS addict). Ended up picking up 2 FRERs, 2 CBs & 4 Boots own tests; you know, cos you really need 8 tests in one go, don't you? :wacko: Anyway, also threw a lipstick, mascara and two nail varnishes in the basket and when I got to the checkout they had an offer on where if you buy the No7 Serum, day cream & night cream you save £30 and only pay £40 instead of £70 AND, this was the seller for me - you get a free gift bag full of rubbish make-up they obviously can't sell! Bargain! Never mind that if you don't buy the creams you save £40 in the first place, of course I bought them and what with all the tests I nearly had to have a little lie down when the bill came to £98. Eek. Only went in for one own-brand pregnancy test. I shouldn't be allowed out alone. Anyway I've just been trying all the free stuff on including green glittery eyeliner, purple eye-shadow and a frosted pink lipstick that's clearly time-travelled from 1984. So, I'm sitting here looking like a hooker. And I'm skint. Result.

Meant to ask, have any of you ever had implantation spotting? Clutching at straws here, I know. Just wondered because I've never spotted this early before, and I'm desperately in need of some kind of positive symptom this month as I've had nothing else. Not even sore bbs and gods knows I've been poking them enough to check :roll::roll: I'm going to test tomorrow anyway. It'd be rude not to :)

Hope you are well girlies :hugs::hugs:

Susanne xx

Aww Nat! Your not going ku ku, your just simply ttc... Hahaha! About the same thing ain't it...

Yea, my OH just leaves me alone with buying supplies, he never askes.. LOL... He doesn't get too involved with this part of it, he just listens and waits for me to tell him when to hit the bedroom LOL...

It's funny because this month, I really didn't obsess at all, nothing like last month... Thought I was gonna loose what lil mind I had left BUT this time I kind of forgot about it, we just BD when we wanted and I didn't keep track of what DPO I was or I didn't really symptom spotted either, guess cuz I really didn't have much to spot or obsess over...

I honestly haven't felt much different until yesterday... I haven't paid any attention to my CM, I just kept wearing a panty liner and never checked it, I think since it was Thanksgiving time and I was SO busy that helped keep me sane, maybe ...

Yesterday, I felt nauseous a few times, crampy..was getting a headache earlier but that is already gone, didn't stay long, didnt' even take meds for it... I dunno... I am still crampy..so can't tell if they are AF or baby... I wouldn't think crampy would be from baby tho... ?? .. Right??

I am seriously gonna TRY HARDER at keeping busy today.. Cuz I really don't wanna test during the day... Isn't testing during the day pretty much a waste???? I'm grabbing for anything, can't ya tell LOL!!!! Hahaha!

Nat, hang in there babe... Just keep breathing and keep your chin up... :hugs:

Hi ladies, my we've been busy on this thread, haven't we?! Just been trying to catch up but my little notebook is so slow it's taken me ages...

Hayley, you brought tears to my eyes reading your post. Like the other girls have said, you have nothing to feel guilty about at all, you did the best you could at the time and your quick-thinking made a horrible situation better than it would have been otherwise. You should be proud of yourself, I'm certain Max is very proud of his mummy :hugs:

Girls, I'm totally rubbish with names at the best of times so please bear with me while I try to remember who's who. Should only take me a few months...:dohh:

Well, I think I outdid myself today on the shopping front. I'm 9 dpo today and because I've had a bit of spotting since 7 dpo I decided to go get some tests from Boots (I know it's too early, but I'm a serial POAS addict). Ended up picking up 2 FRERs, 2 CBs & 4 Boots own tests; you know, cos you really need 8 tests in one go, don't you? :wacko: Anyway, also threw a lipstick, mascara and two nail varnishes in the basket and when I got to the checkout they had an offer on where if you buy the No7 Serum, day cream & night cream you save £30 and only pay £40 instead of £70 AND, this was the seller for me - you get a free gift bag full of rubbish make-up they obviously can't sell! Bargain! Never mind that if you don't buy the creams you save £40 in the first place, of course I bought them and what with all the tests I nearly had to have a little lie down when the bill came to £98. Eek. Only went in for one own-brand pregnancy test. I shouldn't be allowed out alone. Anyway I've just been trying all the free stuff on including green glittery eyeliner, purple eye-shadow and a frosted pink lipstick that's clearly time-travelled from about 1984. So, I'm sitting here looking like a hooker. And I'm skint. Result.

Meant to ask, have any of you ever had implantation spotting? Clutching at straws here, I know. Just wondered because I've never spotted this early before, oh and I'm desperately in need of some kind of positive symptom this month as I've had nothing else. Not even sore bbs and gods knows I've been poking them enough to check :roll::roll: I'm going to test tomorrow anyway. It'd be rude not to :)

Hope you are well girlies :hugs::hugs:

Susanne xx

Haha! Susanne... Your a funny one too! Yay!!! :happydance: Your post made me laugh!! I can picture you now hahahaha:haha:

I too ran to the store thinking I'd only spent a certain amount but walked out with a bill 5 times more than I planned, Oops! :shrug: :dohh:

Yay! Your gonna be POAS with me!!! My AF is late, let me repeat that... My AF is late and I am trying like heck to wait and not waste a test this afternoon!!! :wacko: Coo Coo

Now your chained to us and HAVE report back ... Ohh, I'd say every few minutes... hahaha .. Ok Ok, I won't chain ya that tightly BUT you have to pop back in and let us pyscho's know how your feeling, what your doing... You know... All the wonderful obsessive symptom spotting!!! :happydance:

Nice to meet ya...By the way... I'm Kelly :hugs:

Well girls.... It's 9:30 pm here and still no AF ... Hmmm??? Not sure what to think or feel....

I am feeling VERY gassy, crampy & irritable... All signs of either for me.... So, clueless....

I guess we'll see what tomorrow holds for me ....

FX'd and good night friends!

Thanks for all the love and cheers ...Xxx

I'm so sad that I'll probably be at work when you give us an update. Still crossing fingers for you!!!

In other news, :witch: has STILL not arrived. Saturday will make 5 weeks. She has taunted me a couple of times with VERY light spotting and I thought for sure she would come, but nooooo. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->