Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Amanda, I did get the sand trees done- beautiful! I'm going to town tomorrow to hopefully find frames for them, and they will go on my fireplace every Xmas :)

As for all the poas excitement- I cant wait till tomorrow I'm very excited for some more good news :hugs: xx

ETA: Amanda I think your suggestions for renaming the thread are good xx

Hi friends.....

Ok, I'm much calmer now... Whew... Lol!

Still no AF for me .....

I was thinking... IF this month was my month (again)... My due date would be about Aug. 9th.... I'm telling ya... November is for some reason my baby making month.. My oldest daughters birthday is Aug 28 & youngest daughters birthday is Aug 2 & Emma was suppose to be born Aug 15! I like November I guess....

I know I'm thinking way ahead of myself but just had to share my thoughts with someone ...

Thanks friends and sorry I just blew up in here today ; )

I'll let y'all know what the I get in the morning....

Big Hugs!!!

Wow, busy birthday month for ya hon! Don't worry about blowing up in here - I for one love your posts. I'm crossing everything for you hon, let us know....

xxx

Thanks Nikki!

When I get nervous I talk... and since heck I cant "talk" with anyone else about this... I kind of spewed today... :blush:

I don't know about the sign anymore , its been 5 freaking days now! Two days
ago I felt really cramps and bloated, now nothing at all. I hit about 80 dollars of
supply so far , my husband stopped asking what I bought in Rite aid or DW because he
knows . He is trying to keep his mouth shut, but he know I gone kuku this month .

When I was at the doctors she refused to do the blood test because the pregnancy test was negative. Felt sharp pain in the groin area when I moved too quickly but now that is not there anymore either.

Theory 1: Didn't ovulate

Theory 2: Something is wrong with baby (tubal or etopic)

Theory3: AF is on her way

Theory4: I am just nuts!

Theory5: I will not get pregnant on my own

Theory6: Maybe I should go on meds otherwise I have to be put in a kuku
house and there will be different meds involved

Great apology for my insanity

Kelly , what is the update so far with u?

You are just hysterical, Natalie :hugs::hugs:
God, I have not been here in a couple of hours and this thread went NUTZO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am so very tired right now, just wanted to wish everyone the best and I love you all..XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Update... Exhausted.... It's only 8:40pm but gonna try to get some sleep... Still no signs of AF.... Every second that passes fear slowly creeps in... Silly huh....
Good Night Friends and I'll post FMU results.. : )

Update... Exhausted.... It's only 8:40pm but gonna try to get some sleep... Still no signs of AF.... Every second that passes fear slowly creeps in... Silly huh....
Good Night Friends and I'll post FMU results.. : )

We are on pins and needles!!!!

I can't wait to hear your results (I just have a good feeling about them for you!!!!!)

Stalking Kelly...:flasher: - can't wait for results!!!

On a different note entirely. My OH just said to me this morning that he is pretty sure we forgot his mum's birthday on 1st November! I have been trying to remember if I got her something but you know, I think he's right...!! How awful! I can only put it down to the stress over the last month, but that's terrible, and not like me at all. He relies on me for stuff like this and my brain has been mush. And she was here babysitting last night! :blush:

Morning ladies, well BFN for me but since I'm only 10dpo and shouldn't be bloody testing yet anyway it's all I deserve :blush:

Kelly, wake up girl and get peeing!! :test:

Amanda, I'm from Hamilton! I've been living in England for nearly 20 years now, apart from a few years living abroad, but I go back a couple of times a year as my entire family still lives there. My dh takes the piss out of me because he says whenever I phone home or visit Scotland I start talking like Mary Nesbitt :laugh2: I guess you never really lose your accent!

Nikki, another Glaswegian :happydance: How did you end up living in New Zealand? My dh has always wanted to move there, but I've got my heart set on California at some point. Been there loads as dh has family there and just love the place. If we have any american ladies in - have any of you heard of Kathy Ireland? I think she's famous in the US but not here in the uk, anyway, she's dh's cousin and has offered to help us move if and when we make the decision. I'd be off tomorrow if it was up to me. Do you ever get back to Scotland much?

Dh has got his work xmas party tonight (wives not invited, thank christ for that) so I'm planning a lovely night on my own with a nice glass of white wine, eating rubbish and watching back-to-back 'I'm a Celebrity' that I've been recording cos dh would have a girly fit if I even suggested watching it while he's around. I love my husband dearly (have to say that in case he cyber-stalks me and sees this post :hi:) but I also love it when he sods off out and I can take charge of the remote control for once :)

Right, got to take my poor old dog for a walk, will catch up with you all later and hoping to see some lovely BFPs!
:hugs:

Susanne x

Ah Helen, sorry, meant to say - I'm sure you're MIL understands after all you've been through. You could always get her one of those 'belated' birthday cards though and try to make a bit of a joke out of it if you feel really awful? xx

I am up at 4 am , I just can't sleep, not sure why, :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I am here stalking you all. Welcome all new friends . :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welocme Susanne nice to meet you, I am andrea.
Waiting on you Kelly, get the hell up :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Love you all XOOXO

Love you all XOOXO

Good morning my wonderful friend. X

On a different note entirely. My OH just said to me this morning that he is pretty sure we forgot his mum's birthday on 1st November! I have been trying to remember if I got her something but you know, I think he's right...!! How awful! I can only put it down to the stress over the last month, but that's terrible, and not like me at all. He relies on me for stuff like this and my brain has been mush. And she was here babysitting last night! :blush:

This won't help you at all...but, if it makes you feel any better, I have forgotten most people's birthdays / anniversaries since June, have felt terrible about it, but, my brain has also been a bit mush recently.

you could always just apologise and tell her how it happened although I'm sure she already knows the reason and didn't bring it up because she didn't want to make you feel worse xx

Love you all XOOXO

Good morning my wonderful friend. X
How ya feeling. love? Hope your ok and don't stress it is no good for ya..XOXOOX

This won't help you at all...but, if it makes you feel any better, I have forgotten most people's birthdays / anniversaries since June, have felt terrible about it, but, my brain has also been a bit mush recently.

you could always just apologise and tell her how it happened although I'm sure she already knows the reason and didn't bring it up because she didn't want to make you feel worse xx

You know I was always the one that everyone would comment about and say Andrea never forgets anything birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it I remembered it and I always sent a card even if the person was not close family.
Now I am lucky if I remember to put on my underoos :wacko::wacko::wacko: I just simply forget everything now :nope:
XOXO

Morning Everyone,

I haven't been on in two days, and there's so much to catch up on! So i'll do a proper post this evening after work as unfortunately life is interfering at the mo, but to everyone making a rainbow, :happydance: to everyone who is TTC :dust: to those of us WTT, I hope our time to try comes soon!

To jennijunni, I'm so sorry for everything that you've been through :hugs:

And welcome Suzanne!

xx

Good Morning Friends!

I didn't sleep very well last night and finally caved and tested at 5am... Results.. BFN.... Pfft! Don't believe it tho.... Still no signs of AF at all.... As I laid in bed thinking it hit me... Insomnia was a huge/biggest complaint during my pregnancies and here I am with no AF and lack of sleep.... Lol... My tummy felt icky again last night too.... I forgot all about these things until last night but I never got "morning" sickness, I seem to always get "evening" sickness.... : ) Excuse the lack of luster... I'm on my phone so no smiley toys..haha

So, my game plan is to go back to the store and get me some plain pee pee sticks ... I read FRER are most accurate so those will be bought today!!! : )

Susanne, your a hoot!!! Love reading your posts...make me smile : )

How's all my wonderful pregnant friends doing and feeling?

Helen, whew... Brain mush is definitely to cause of that and I'm more than sure she understands..... Don't feel badly, you can make it up to her... I think we all have that very same problem.... I forgot all that stuff now LOL... Oops.... I have to use this HUGE calendar everyday to remind me what's on that days agenda, I know.. Pitiful huh... Lol

Oh yea, Susanne... Yes Kathy Ireland is very very famous here in the States!! Very cool!! So nice to have someone here that can help you get set up when you come...

Well doing this from my phone is very difficult so I'm gonna run to the store once I send the kids to school, then I'll poas and report those results ; ) Aye Aye Cappy? ; )

Kelly, sorry for the BFN but the signs are looking good. I'm off out soon for the afternoon but I will be sneaking a peek on my phone every so often to get the updates! Don't suppose you kept any of the morning pee did you? (in a container I mean, not in your bladder!)

xx

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to the group :hugs: You are all so lovely on here, glad I found you all!

Kelly, paah to the nasty BFN but signs are looking really good so I reckon you've just got yourself a very shy little beany :shy: Hang in there! Looking forward to the next pee-stick instalment! :happydance:

I had never even heard of Kathy when I first met her about 15 years ago so it's really weird whenever we go over to California and go out and about with her and she gets stared at and stopped everywhere. Then she comes over to us and no one here looks twice (well they do, just cos she's so sickeningly gorgeous!) She is also a really lovely woman, she rang me in the middle of the night US time when I lost Ellie and she was crying on the phone with me, bless her.

I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot this month. Last month I had phantom nausea, phantom tiredness and phantom bloodhound-nose where I thought I could smell stuff dh couldn't. And it was all a figment of my over-active imagination. Again. But, today I have been absolutely starving since the minute I woke up (I normally don't eat till lunchtime) and I've already had two lots of breakfast and lunch and I'm now wondering what to eat next. That's just not me. Oh and I've got a really hot face today. Probably the menopause, knowing my luck :wacko:

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all having a lovely Friday, will pop back later for a POAS update... :hugs:

Susanne x

No Mhairi... I didn't save it... Crap! I even thought of it but wondered how accurate cold pee would be... Poopy... So much to learn hahaha

Sorry you got another bfn Kelly. Do you know when you ov'd? If it was later than normal it may take a few more days to get a bfp. It can take up to a week for implantation then another couple of days for hcg levels to start to increase to show up on a blood test and then another couple of days for it to get into your pee to show up on a hpt. No AF is a great sign, keep the faith and keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->