Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Ah sorry you had the BFN Kelly - it aint over til she shows, remember, and for you being so like clockwork, it does still sound promising! Love Susanne's comment about 'shy little bean' haha :haha:

And Susanne, sorry for BFN too, but like you say, prob way too early, so fingers crossed.:hugs: I think I am having all the pregnancy symptoms myself after watching you ladies for so long. I have sore boobs, tiredness, and I am eating like a pig! I love I'm a Celebrity too, and will be watching tonight while DH is out with a bottle of something. I want Dougie to win because he is hilarious, or Mark, because he's extremely fit.

Helen, I want Antony to win. He's like a hormonal woman, he cracks me up. Mark is a nice guy, great abs etc but he is as thick as mince, god love him. He probably has to write L and R inside his shoes as a reminder :awww:

Just realised that Antony might've gone already as I have two episodes to catch up on :dohh: Don't tell me if he has!
x

Ahhh Kelly and Suzanne!!!! I'm still crossing my fingers for both of you! This has to be the month!

Well, last night was my first back at work and it went well. It was kind of slow so a nice way to come back and settle in. Everyone was very sweet to me so, in a way, it's nice to have some normalcy back.

Then, this morning I wake up and it looks like AF has arrived (see spots in my undies). I go to the bathroom and stuff and it's still this light pink spotting that I've had. This is kind of weird but I've decided to not even wear a liner as it's always when you're caught without one that AF starts! I just wish she would go full blow AF! Plus, with this random light spotting, how will I know when she really starts to know when I O??? This woman is really making me mad!

Hi everybody,
I am here with my DD this morning so its hard to login and check.
I am sorry Kelly and Suzanne about BFN but its not over. We just have to keep checking for another week. I been reading on this for some time and its still great possability that the levels are just not up yet.

Kelly , How are you symptoms this morning , you mentioned last night taht you are feeling tired and sick?

blav, I am sorry about your witch being around the corner! The positive way to put it is that you are able to start the next cycle and that God willing you your rainbow will be joining you soon!

How are all the rainbow babies in the making today? I am so glad that I was able to add some of you to Facebook , its so nice to put faces no names!

I WILL BE BACK TO CHECK AGAIN LATER , ONCE I GET MY LITTLE

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

MONKEY TO NAP.

THE BEST DAY TO YOU ALL!

Helen, I want Antony to win. He's like a hormonal woman, he cracks me up. Mark is a nice guy, great abs etc but he is as thick as mince, god love him. He probably has to write L and R inside his shoes as a reminder :awww:

Just realised that Antony might've gone already as I have two episodes to catch up on :dohh: Don't tell me if he has!
x

I wont say another word. Shouldn't have mentioned Mark or Dougie!!...:dohh:

Yeah, Mark is not blessed with brains. The last couple of nights have been hilarious, and there is a particularly funny Mark moment regarding geography for you to look forward to! :haha:

How are you feeling Nat & Susanne??? Any symptoms??? I am dying! Can't wait to see who gets their Christmas baby!!! Yay!! :xmas8:

AFM ... Still no AF... I'm feeling really icky... Super tired (lazy ) and that is NOT me, at all! Feeling very woozy :sick: , starved to death :munch: , but the only thing that makes me worry a bit... I am cramping .. More so than usual ... Is cramping normal for early pregnancy? Look like I'm gonna have to google again, I can't believe I can't remember all the lil "normals" ... Good Grief, I've only done this a few hundred times!! hahahaha ..

I did run to the store (again!!) and bought FRER, only bought 3 of the lil suckers sooo gonna make them last! I'm done buying them things this month dang it! :wacko: So, if I remember correctly.. I have 3 digi's left and now these to add to my collection ..

So, how is everyone doing today??

Nikki.... Are ya hanging in there sweets? Xxx :flower:

How are all the momma's and babies doing? All feeling OK?

I've been missing Tanya, Jo and Erica lately .. I'm sure I've forgot someone elses name.. (sorry) .. Hope all is Ok ... :hugs:

Andrea my love.... How are you doing today? Since our lovely chat earlier... :winkwink:

Well... I am counting down the minutes until my kids get home from school.... Miss them bunches and gonna have a fun movies night at the house :happydance: Just bought the movies "Smurf's"!! So fun times ahead for us!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi to Blav and dnlfinker (so sorry, trying to get a grip on everyone's names still!)

Blav it took me months to get my cycle back on track after Ellie, I just kept spotting for weeks, it's so frustrating isn't it? Hopefully the witch is just around the corner and you can start moving forward again.

dnl I don't know why I'm even letting myself get my hopes up - it took me 2 years and two IVFs to get pregnant with Ellie. Really, I'm just trying naturally to keep myself busy until we get the money together for the next attempt at IVF, hopefully early next year. It gives me something to obsess over every month and keeps me off the streets :laugh2:

Helen, don't worry I'm just about to catch up with the other episodes before tonight. Mark and geography should be worth a watch! He is sweet though. I thought he seemed a bit of a plonker before I saw him on I'm a Celeb. Cheesy, mind, but sweet.

Bit worried now as I just started cramping really badly about an hour ago, bad enough to have to stop what I was doing and take some painkillers. Feels just like af cramps too :growlmad: Have started the knicker-checking just in case but will just have to wait it out. On the plus side though, if af rears her ugly mug tonight I can have lots of lovely wine instead of just one glass. Yay. :wine::drunk:

Kelly how are you doing? Any news???

x

Kelly - crossed posts there. I'm with you on the cramping. I'm just about cross-eyed with all the googling to see if it's a good sign or a bad one. And I still don't know :dohh:

Still keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Blav it took me months to get my cycle back on track after Ellie, I just kept spotting for weeks, it's so frustrating isn't it? Hopefully the witch is just around the corner and you can start moving forward again.

x

Gack, don't tell me that!

I had bleeding for two solid weeks after he was born. I've had very light spotting a couple of times that didn't even last an hour...it was almost like a drop and then done. I really hope she's on her way, I can't take this torture anymore! Plus, I would really like to conceive in January (so maybe I'm a little ambitious!)

I need to stop worrying about it or she'll never come. I think part of the stress comes from the fact that OH has to get circumcised (ouchie) in April and we really want to be pregnant before then as he won't be able to have sex for a while after that.

While I'm doing an AF dance for myself, I'm doing an NO AF dance for you ladies!

Eek sorry!!! I had complications after Ellie though and ended up having to have a D & C 7 weeks after so I shouldn't have said that. (Kicks herself up the butt) :-O I'm sure your af is in the post right now! x

Hahaha, thanks Suzanne, I hope you're right! Speaking of which...I'm going to go check the mail :p

Funny how some here are desperate for AF and others are willing it not to come!

Cramping is definitely a sign of early preg. I had it all 3 times I've been pregnant. It feels like period pain so you think it's about to start, but it isn't that. Nature is a cruel tease!

Helen... I'm officially going insane!

Now I am trying to convince myself that there is NO way I could be preg! Keep telling myself that I somehow messed up and questioning how do I even know I O'd for sure or not, heck I didn't use a opk! :wacko: Just simply tracking my Af's ... What the heck kind of ttc is that? Good Grief Kelly!:dohh:

I'm going cray cray with all this being in limbo ..... :wacko:

Hi ladies,

I feel like an intruder as you all seem like good friends here. I am new to this part of the forum, almost a year ago I started lurking on the TTC forums, then graduated to first trimester in Aug when I got my BFP after what seemed like months of TTC & trying every trick in the book. Needless to say I was over the moon but always cautious about being pregnant. I posted my story earlier in this section of the site about my loss this week.

I feel a bit stronger after reading the messages people have left for me. I probably shouldnt even be thinking of this but.....how long did you all wait before trying again? From past ladies on here does it happen quite quickly in general as you are supposed to be more fertile after a baby?

I feel very lost not being pregnant & just want to be pregnant again.......now I know about labour and that I do actually have a maternal bone in my body (which I never thought I had) I dont feel scared that I couldnt cope with labour or that I wouldnt know what to do with a baby. I want to be a mum so desperately now....

Thanks ladies xx

Hi ladies,

I feel like an intruder as you all seem like good friends here. I am new to this part of the forum, almost a year ago I started lurking on the TTC forums, then graduated to first trimester in Aug when I got my BFP after what seemed like months of TTC & trying every trick in the book. Needless to say I was over the moon but always cautious about being pregnant. I posted my story earlier in this section of the site about my loss this week.

I feel a bit stronger after reading the messages people have left for me. I probably shouldnt even be thinking of this but.....how long did you all wait before trying again? From past ladies on here does it happen quite quickly in general as you are supposed to be more fertile after a baby?

I feel very lost not being pregnant & just want to be pregnant again.......now I know about labour and that I do actually have a maternal bone in my body (which I never thought I had) I dont feel scared that I couldnt cope with labour or that I wouldnt know what to do with a baby. I want to be a mum so desperately now....

Thanks ladies xx

please don't feel like an intruder...I suppose we have gotten to know each other well but new people are joining us all the time (sadly) and it doesn't take long for them to become part of the furniture, we welcome all new friends here :hugs: just jump right in when you feel ready

ummm...it just took me less than a week to become obsessed (and I do mean obsessed) with the idea of TTC again...I missed being pregnant so much and I think my maternal hormones were just in overdrive after giving birth, and my life felt so empty. I did feel guilty about wanting to be pregnant so soon, but, hubby said our daughters deserved to be big sisters. We agreed between myself and hubby, and after advice from the docs, that we would try again after 3 months. So, I bought three months of prenatal vitamins and counted down the days that way...

I bled for a long time after giving birth (14 weeks in total), even for the whole month of my first cycle which started at ten weeks, I was still spotting, but, once I had my second period, it stopped, and off babymaking we went, luckily we caught the egg thanks to a little bit of craziness from me with a fertility monitor / temping and probably some good luck! and I got my BFP two days after my due date, it felt like a gift from my beautiful daughters. I'm now ten weeks and we are doing fine so far...it's scary but I am very happy.

I won't be content until I have my rainbow in my arms...but, it is possible to get pregnant fairly quickly, if that's what feels right for you...I have even heard of it happening for people within a month

xx

Ok I think it might take me an hour to read all these posts. lol. Bear with me

Helen... I'm officially going insane!

Now I am trying to convince myself that there is NO way I could be preg! Keep telling myself that I somehow messed up and questioning how do I even know I O'd for sure or not, heck I didn't use a opk! :wacko: Just simply tracking my Af's ... What the heck kind of ttc is that? Good Grief Kelly!:dohh:

I'm going cray cray with all this being in limbo ..... :wacko:

I have never used any kind of opks - I had to look up all these abbreviations when I joined this site. Now I know ALL about WTT to TTC, before DTD, so you can use OPKs to track O, then POAS with a HPT before AF comes and look out for the BFP! I am quite well versed these days!

Before I came here I thought you had sex and got pregnant. Little did I know!!

Hi ladies,

Thanks ladies xx

Hi and welcome!! I am Helen :hugs: It's lovely to meet you x

I am not trying again yet, after my loss in September, but I hope to be in the New Year. I know exactly how you feel right now. I was still in the hospital feeling completely devestated but immediately thinking about trying again. All I wanted was to be pregnant again. I just couldn't believe I wasn't any more, and each day I woke up with this awful realisation that it had really happened and it wasn't just a bad dream.

I think there are some ladies here who have waited a few months to start trying, others I think slightly earlier. It is really up to you and also the doctors - at your follow up appointment they should give you an indication of what went wrong and talk about future pregnancies, so it's always worth waiting until then. Apart from anything, I think it's wise to allow yourself to heal physically (and of course emotionally). My doctor has advised at least 3 months before trying again to allow my body to recover, but I did have a pretty hard time of it afterwards, so it could be different for others.

:hugs:

haha Helen, love how you are getting down with the lingo!!! It was alien to me too before I started TTC, I always thought you had sex and got pregnant too...who knew it was so hard??

Yes, I think that is good advice for bride2b regarding waiting for the follow up appt, I meant to say that too...it's good to check that there is nothing that needs to be fixed / treated / observed before you get pregnant again, to give you the best possible chance of having a good outcome. xx

I know what you mean Helen, I had no idea about the TTC language before , but slowly I am getting the hang of it ! I tried talking this language to one of my coworkers and she was like " What are you talking about".

I think its pretty normal to want another baby after the loss. It is not like you are tryign to replace your little one , but rather its a way to help you deal with the emotions at taht time . I too felt the same way in the begining and kind of started to be angry at myself for wanting to try

Please dont beat yourself up , its a natural feeling

Losts of LOVE to everybody

Natalie

I managed to work most of them out myself with a bit of logic, but it was the AF that stumped me for the longest time! I was thinking what the hell does that stand for? I worked out it meant period from the context, but was guessing stuff like Angry Friend! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->