Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:xmas3: Good Morning Ladies ....

Well... I'm out .... Woke up this morning to test, when I wiped there was more pink.... So, I didn't even test... Pretty sure the witch is arriving .... :xmas11:

Not quite sure how I feel... Well, I know confused is a big one... Wow, how your mind sends you to La La Land when your AF is late, and I have NEVER been late before, tracking my AF I'm a pro at.... Lots of re-evaluating to do... I don't do this rollercoaster stuff very well .....

Thanks for letting me rant & ramble during those chaotic last few days...:xmas2:

ANYWAYS ...

Andrea, that is a wonderful idea!! I've been wanting to lose some weight that I recently picked up... With Em' I only gained a couple pounds BUT it was afterwards that got me... I didn't care.... I quit excercising and didn't care what I ate or when I ate it.... So, after 8 months of not caring about what I look like.. I'm the heaviest I've ever been (well, not preg weight & size) ... My tummy is the worst! Gag! So, You my dear have inspired me... I am gonna start doing my walk/run again... heck I have more than enough time now..... Thank you friend!!! :hugs::hugs:

Nat, How are you today? Get your AF or a BFP yet??????? You are now 7 days late right????

Mhairi, Amanda, Jojo, Erica .... (anyone hear from Sarah, Evelyn's mom?) ... How are all you girls feeling??? Hope to God I didnt' miss anyone... :dohh:

Tanya.... FX'd can't wait to hear updates!!!! :xmas8: Good Grief, we HAVE to have at least 1 BFP this month, Geez!

Nikki ... How are ya? I think a lot about ya chicka :hugs:

Well ... You all have a great day!!! :xmas7:

Noooo Kelly :( I'm so sorry the witch is on her way! HATE HER :growlmad:

Sarah (evelyns mum) is on holiday in Cape Verde I think just now - not sure when she is due back... I'm jealous!

Kelly I'm sorry, damn witch. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Xxx

Ah Kelly boooo I'm sorry to hear the witch is here. It looked so promising...:cry:

Susanne, dismantling the test stick - you really crack me up! I'm so glad you've joined our crazy group. :hugs:

BTW Tanya, I too have cried at Jeremy Kyle. I hang my head in shame.

Kelly so so sorry the witch is on her way, I was feeling so hopeful for you too x

helen, I know, what am I like? I seriously need help :-O

Just got back and rooted around in the bathroom for some IC tests I had stashed away (don't want to waste any of my 'real' tests until tomorrow) and while I was looking I found some OPKs so I thought I might as well pee on them too. Told you I was an addict, didn't I?? So the IC was BFN but the OPK was a blazing positive. Wtf? Now I know you can use OPKs as HPTs but from what I've read you'll only get a positive OPK AFTER a BFP, not before. So....now I'm thinking I'm maybe ovulating now and jesus I just can't be bothered to get jiggy today. I need time to prepare myself mentally for that kind of caper after 6 years of ttc :p But I'm really confused as the CBFM gave me PEAKs 12 days ago and I've had all the usual signs I get after ovulation. Do you think it's possible that I'm ovulating again??
Thanks girlies xx

Wow Susanne...trying not to get too excited here lol. Ummmm I don't suppose you temp do you?
Sounds like you need to pee on more sticks again but if you are preggers it may not show unless it's morning pee so you might need to wait till tmrw booooo! If Cbfm said peak 12 days ago then AF should be due soon are your cycles normally regular?

There I was thinking I understood the lingo now, and Mhairi and Susanne, you have both just blown my mind. I have no idea what you are talking about! :cry:

Mhairi, yes they are very regular and no I don't temp (tried it but I was useless!) so I don't know for sure if I really did ovulate or not. Been using the CBFM for 4 months now and every month it has been spot on with detecting my ovulation as I've had AF exactly 14 days after the second Peak. Will do another test in the morning but just in case, I've just given dh a bd-alert for tonight. Had to laugh as his face just fell. This is what happens when you've been trying so long - I can barely remember the good old days when we actually bd-ed for fun *Sigh* Thanks for replying xxx

ha ha Helen, sorry, we're talking about the clearblue fertility monitor (CBFM) :) x

Sorry Helen!

Susanne, I think you should have a 'safety' BD tonight just incase...but if your cycles are very regular i don't see why you would ov again so close to AF time. I think we both know why else you might get a positive opk now but i don't want you to get your hopes up so find something to distract you today (yeah like that will work!!) and do some more poas-ing in the morning! (and put it in a container so you can test at will, lol) good luck xx

Thanks Mhairi, will do the 'safety' bd (love that!) tonight and see what happens in the morning. Painting the kitchen today so that should keep me occupied for a while at least.. :-D xxx

We've had an offer on our house! And a couple came today for a second viewing, so I could casually mention that we'd had an offer we were negotiating on... Amazing! We've been trying to sell on and off for the last 3 years now without so much as a second viewing. People have been coming and saying lovely things, then buying something else! So I have just been to view a house today that was on my radar for a while, and it was very very nice. More to view later in the week. We were panicking when I got pregnant because we hadn't sold yet and dropped the price massively because we had nowhere to put a new baby. So now we have a very cheaply priced house and loads of people coming to look as it's a bargain! Doesn't stop them putting a cheeky offer in though...:growlmad:

But I am hugely excited now, and thinking this could be a much needed new start for us all. It's been a rough time and it's so good to have something positive happening! :happydance:

And Susanne I am so hoping that test thingy you did is a good sign...FXd!! (I only recently worked out what that stood for too):blush:

Wow Helen that's great fingers crossed the sale works out for you, and you can go for the other house you like.
It would be a great new start for you...let us know how it goes. Woohoo! Xx

We've had an offer on our house! And a couple came today for a second viewing, so I could casually mention that we'd had an offer we were negotiating on... Amazing! We've been trying to sell on and off for the last 3 years now without so much as a second viewing. People have been coming and saying lovely things, then buying something else! So I have just been to view a house today that was on my radar for a while, and it was very very nice. More to view later in the week. We were panicking when I got pregnant because we hadn't sold yet and dropped the price massively because we had nowhere to put a new baby. So now we have a very cheaply priced house and loads of people coming to look as it's a bargain! Doesn't stop them putting a cheeky offer in though...:growlmad:

But I am hugely excited now, and thinking this could be a much needed new start for us all. It's been a rough time and it's so good to have something positive happening! :happydance:

And Susanne I am so hoping that test thingy you did is a good sign...FXd!! (I only recently worked out what that stood for too):blush:

Fab news hun xx

Kelly so so sorry the witch is on her way, I was feeling so hopeful for you too x

helen, I know, what am I like? I seriously need help :-O

Just got back and rooted around in the bathroom for some IC tests I had stashed away (don't want to waste any of my 'real' tests until tomorrow) and while I was looking I found some OPKs so I thought I might as well pee on them too. Told you I was an addict, didn't I?? So the IC was BFN but the OPK was a blazing positive. Wtf? Now I know you can use OPKs as HPTs but from what I've read you'll only get a positive OPK AFTER a BFP, not before. So....now I'm thinking I'm maybe ovulating now and jesus I just can't be bothered to get jiggy today. I need time to prepare myself mentally for that kind of caper after 6 years of ttc :p But I'm really confused as the CBFM gave me PEAKs 12 days ago and I've had all the usual signs I get after ovulation. Do you think it's possible that I'm ovulating again??
Thanks girlies xx

Keeping everything crossed xx:thumbup:

Great news Helen! Delighted for you :happydance::happydance: x

Bride2b - thank you! :hugs:

Reading this thread is really helping, you girls are crazy! Thanks all for your welcoming messages.

I think the advice I would give when TTC is dont try to hard! That sounds a bit mad, but we were TTC for about 10 months, and I was obsessed with the TTC forums on here, every pill, potion, cream gadget and implament (sp) going I brought! It gets really stressful & you become obsessed. I decided in June that we would stop trying as we get married in July 2012 and thought it would be silly to have a baby too close to the wedding. I stopped with the CBFM and counting cycle days & taking tablets & drinking herbal teas.... and fell pregnant july. In my heart of hearts I know it was the fact that we (or should I say 'I') stopped stressing that it happened.
I think I even went a few days past when AF was expected before I tested as I had lost track of when it was due!

I just hope that when the time comes I take my own advice & remember the last time, luckily I sold my CBFM on ebay....so I cant use that again & hope I just let nature take its course!

Wishing everyone who is here TTC santas sacks full of baby dust!!!xx

Reading this thread is really helping, you girls are crazy! Thanks all for your welcoming messages.

I think the advice I would give when TTC is dont try to hard! That sounds a bit mad, but we were TTC for about 10 months, and I was obsessed with the TTC forums on here, every pill, potion, cream gadget and implament (sp) going I brought! It gets really stressful & you become obsessed. I decided in June that we would stop trying as we get married in July 2012 and thought it would be silly to have a baby too close to the wedding. I stopped with the CBFM and counting cycle days & taking tablets & drinking herbal teas.... and fell pregnant july. In my heart of hearts I know it was the fact that we (or should I say 'I') stopped stressing that it happened.
I think I even went a few days past when AF was expected before I tested as I had lost track of when it was due!

I just hope that when the time comes I take my own advice & remember the last time, luckily I sold my CBFM on ebay....so I cant use that again & hope I just let nature take its course!

Wishing everyone who is here TTC santas sacks full of baby dust!!!xx

Oh an PS, this time I dont care if I end up being a big fat pregnant bride!!! :thumbup:

Wow you've all been busy in here since yesterday.

I'm on my phone at the mo so will try and catch up properly with everyone tommorrow when I have some more time.

Just wanted to say a quick hello and welcome to the newbies.

Kelly I'm so sorry the :witch: has showed her ugly face. :hugs:

I've been bridesmaid dress shopping for one of my best friends weddings this morning. I was meant to have a 5 month old baby at the time of the wedding in June but instead (all being well with this bean) I'm going to be 34 weeks pregnant instead. The woman in the shop has had to completely guess how big I'll be and has ordered me a size 18 dress to be on the safe side. I'm only tiny, the size 10 sample dress was too big on me today, I can't imagine being big enough to fill a size 18.

And completely off topic my mum has just rung me whilst I've been typing this to tell me they've been burgled, the thieving scumbags have taken 3 bikes from their garage, two of which were nearly brand new. Fortunately they didn't get in the house. Feel so sick thinking about it.

Just saw this posted on Facebook, thought I'd pass it on...:-D

'I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Port, a butle of whishkee, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum i luvum...' :laugh2:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->