Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Just saw this posted on Facebook, thought I'd pass it on...:-D

'I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Port, a butle of whishkee, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum i luvum...' :laugh2:

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a bit of a tea totaller & my hubby to be has only seen my drunk once in the 5 years we have been together.....anyway this reminds me of us two nights ago, we drank every bottle of wine we could find in the house!!!! It did us good tho!x:thumbup:

Just saw this posted on Facebook, thought I'd pass it on...:-D

'I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Port, a butle of whishkee, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum i luvum...' :laugh2:

x

Love it. Have nicked it for my wall x:thumbup:

Hi all
I've been off the computer for a couple of days as I've been really busy. Can't believe how busy this place has been - so many posts to catch up with! Just going to post a real quickie reply as I've not got time to read everything right now!

Hi there Bride2b. Sorry you've had to join this place but I'm sure you'll find lots of support here.

I'm feeling pretty excited now since the witch has disapperared and we can start the BDing :happydance: Fingers crossed for a successful month (trying not to get my hopes up too much as this is our first month TTC after losing our baby, but I reeeeeally want it to happen quickly for us)

Aw Kelly, I'm sorry hon, this really wrecks your head, doesn't it?! I hope it's over soon so you can get to it hon. Has it changed to full flow now?

Hayley, I'm so sorry about your Mum and dad's house being burgled, that sucks. Glad they didn't get in to the house but it just feels horrible to have had folk there taking stuff at all.

Helen, that sounds like really good news -I don't want to jinx it so I'll say no more! I've not got the best luck to rub off on you...

OliveBay, best of luck and heaps of :dust: I hope it happens quickly for you hon.

Susanne, I don't want to get your hopes up too high or fuel any more POAS madness, but I've read a lot that an OPK will show positive before an HPT in a lot of cases. I hope this is it for you...

Tanya, you getting close to testing hon?

Mhairi, Amanda, Joelene, Erica, all well I hope?

Nat, any sign of AF?

Andrea, you getting geared up for December fruityness hon?

Not much to report here.... except I got an indecent proposal at work last night! Two lads came up after we were closed, I was sitting having a quick beer with the chef after cleaning up. We told them we were closed but they kept asking me to open the window, as the chef was there I did, just to talk to them to get rid of them and they told me they were at a stag do and their stripper had fallen through and they would give me $500 to do a strip for them, Ha! Obviously very, very drunk and couldn't see my saggy old bottom half under the bar!! My God, I told them I'd clear the room pretty quickly if I took off my clothes, jeez-o, the thought of my wobbly belly and bum gyrating about would make myself sick, never mind them. Eedjits. It gave me a laugh though. We are in a tiny wee sleepy rural village too, I dunno what they were thinking coming through here for a stag do in the first place. Ah well, good to know I still look Ok after someones had 20 pints...

Hope you are all well, sorry if I've missed lots, this thread has become a beast! it's great tho. xxx

Kelly, I'm sorry about your AF , i was almost convinced *otherwise! The positive of this is being able to try again. You got gorgeous *family, please dont give up i be praying for you

Helen, keeping my hopes up. This may be a new begining!

OliveBay, Enjoy. Sometimes when we let nature to take its course, things begin to happen. Comming from a control freak who can never take her own advice.

Andrea, i am sorry i didnt get back to you . We observe shabbat here, was away for 24 hrs.Are you close to testing soon?

Erica, Mhairi, Amanda, how are your liitle beans doing? I hope the symptoms subside very soon. Take care of yourself!

My daughter turned off my computer twice, so i retyped this message over and over again. I am sorry i missed anybody.

Still no Af and Bfn. I think i am giving up now, its nt happening. I need to figure out now how to track my cycle now, i dont know when i will ovulate since no af. Disapointed in this matter now. I blew on my OH today. Told him off, he does not get it . Never talks about our little girl. It hurts that he doesnt show how he feels!

I will write more from my computer later

CHEERS!

Sent from my iPad

I am on cd19 at 9pm and I am still getting -OPK's :cry: This is so frusterating. I know I cant try right now cuz my meds that Im on but to think I am not ovulating properly is messing me up!! I only have 2 weeks left of this prescription and then life is back to normal but if I am not going to O properly then what?! :cry:

I just feel so desperate and want to be pg again so so so bad just like the rest of you, I know you all understand... this waiting game is so hard :brat:

Kiki.. I'm sorry, sending you loves and hugs Hon... Yes, this waiting game is crap!

Thanks Nat... You are always so sweet... Can't believe no AF or Bfn! Grrr... Hate that for you... Xxx!

Yes Nikki, full flow now : ( Bleh.... You sexy thang you... Get it girl : )) hahaha....

I'll reply more properly tomorrow morning from my laptop.... Super Sleepy... Zzzzzz

Hope all is fine!!

Im sorry she got you Kelly :cry: I thought this was it for you :hugs:

Aw Kelly, I'm sorry hon, this really wrecks your head, doesn't it?! I hope it's over soon so you can get to it hon. Has it changed to full flow now?

Hayley, I'm so sorry about your Mum and dad's house being burgled, that sucks. Glad they didn't get in to the house but it just feels horrible to have had folk there taking stuff at all.

Helen, that sounds like really good news -I don't want to jinx it so I'll say no more! I've not got the best luck to rub off on you...

OliveBay, best of luck and heaps of :dust: I hope it happens quickly for you hon.

Susanne, I don't want to get your hopes up too high or fuel any more POAS madness, but I've read a lot that an OPK will show positive before an HPT in a lot of cases. I hope this is it for you...

Tanya, you getting close to testing hon?

Mhairi, Amanda, Joelene, Erica, all well I hope?

Nat, any sign of AF?

Andrea, you getting geared up for December fruityness hon?

Not much to report here.... except I got an indecent proposal at work last night! Two lads came up after we were closed, I was sitting having a quick beer with the chef after cleaning up. We told them we were closed but they kept asking me to open the window, as the chef was there I did, just to talk to them to get rid of them and they told me they were at a stag do and their stripper had fallen through and they would give me $500 to do a strip for them, Ha! Obviously very, very drunk and couldn't see my saggy old bottom half under the bar!! My God, I told them I'd clear the room pretty quickly if I took off my clothes, jeez-o, the thought of my wobbly belly and bum gyrating about would make myself sick, never mind them. Eedjits. It gave me a laugh though. We are in a tiny wee sleepy rural village too, I dunno what they were thinking coming through here for a stag do in the first place. Ah well, good to know I still look Ok after someones had 20 pints...

Hope you are all well, sorry if I've missed lots, this thread has become a beast! it's great tho. xxx
LOL, you read the other thread...LOL I think February is my best bet, thanks for thinking of me..XOOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kelly, I'm sorry about your AF , i was almost convinced *otherwise! The positive of this is being able to try again. You got gorgeous *family, please dont give up i be praying for you

Helen, keeping my hopes up. This may be a new begining!

OliveBay, Enjoy. Sometimes when we let nature to take its course, things begin to happen. Comming from a control freak who can never take her own advice.

Andrea, i am sorry i didnt get back to you . We observe shabbat here, was away for 24 hrs.Are you close to testing soon?

Erica, Mhairi, Amanda, how are your liitle beans doing? I hope the symptoms subside very soon. Take care of yourself!

My daughter turned off my computer twice, so i retyped this message over and over again. I am sorry i missed anybody.

Still no Af and Bfn. I think i am giving up now, its nt happening. I need to figure out now how to track my cycle now, i dont know when i will ovulate since no af. Disapointed in this matter now. I blew on my OH today. Told him off, he does not get it . Never talks about our little girl. It hurts that he doesnt show how he feels!

I will write more from my computer later

CHEERS!

Sent from my iPad

You need to read my other thread in this forun, I am not going to try till February.... it is ok you didn't get back to me ,. I told you , you can call me anytime I am always here for you. Love you XOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kelly, I love you and thinking of you ..XOXO
Love you all XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I'm one of the only ones here excited about this but THE WITCH HAS ARRIVED and in full force. Sooooo happy! I need to catch up on all these pages, you ladies have been busy!

Well, I'm one of the only ones here excited about this but THE WITCH HAS ARRIVED and in full force. Sooooo happy! I need to catch up on all these pages, you ladies have been busy!

I felt the same when I got my first one, that's the one and only time I was happy to see it! Yay xx

Ok now i'm jealous! I've still yet to have a proper period, my pathetic period i had 4 wks after giving birth was just that, pathetic barely a day and a half long.

Oh well, i definitely joined the coo-coo club yesterday, bought my self a load of internet cheapies, basically so i can keep checking that i am not pregnant!

I wish the doctors cared more, every time i see them, they're like, it'll take time, we'll be concerned when it reaches six months!

anyways, back to reality ish, anyone watching xfactor??

Christine xx

I felt the same when I got my first one, that's the one and only time I was happy to see it! Yay xx

I'm sure that is how it will be for us to...this is probably as excited as we'll ever be for AF to arrive. I know my doctor told us we should wait until after my second normal period to try, but it's soooo tempting to try this month (just as a practice run, you know!)

Ok now i'm jealous! I've still yet to have a proper period, my pathetic period i had 4 wks after giving birth was just that, pathetic barely a day and a half long.

Christine xx

I'm so sorry hun, I hope things get back to normal for you soon. The wait for me was so hard and I had to wait much less than you. Maybe if you come hang out at my house yours will start up too :p

Kiki I'm so sorry hunny :hugs: Could the meds you are on be delaying or stopping O?

I'm sorry your OH is like that, mine is the same. He will talk about her sometimes if I do but mostly he doesn't. I know he still thinks about her a lot but for him I think its easier to just get on with things. I guess men and women really do deal with things differently - but its still hard. My OH also feels very differently about this pregnancy - he is very excited and thinks that everything will be ok - whereas I am so anxious constantly and cant imagine bringing a baby home :cry:

:happydance: Yay for the witch arriving! One cycle down :happydance:

Hoping she comes for you soon Christine :hugs:

Ok - so I called in sick to work today, going to get a sick note from the doctor tomorrow I just cant deal with the stress and the sickness whilst at work. I feel guilty for taking more time off but I need to make sure I look after myself and baby.

I had a bit of bad day yesterday - I took my christmas decs up to Emily and just cried and cried whilst I was there. This is all so unfair. I would be 36 weeks now, I should be readying for her arrival not putting her decorations on a grave. And then last night I got a text from a friend who I went to uni with - we're not in regular contact and she doesnt have facebook anyway her text said 'Hey how are you? Is baby making her arrival soon? Remember to send me pics' Oh god I cant even describe the tears that came from that - she obviously didnt know :cry: I didn't reply. I cant.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 8
I had a bit of bad day yesterday - I took my christmas decs up to Emily and just cried and cried whilst I was there. This is all so unfair. I would be 36 weeks now, I should be readying for her arrival not putting her decorations on a grave. And then last night I got a text from a friend who I went to uni with - we're not in regular contact and she doesnt have facebook anyway her text said 'Hey how are you? Is baby making her arrival soon? Remember to send me pics' Oh god I cant even describe the tears that came from that - she obviously didnt know :cry: I didn't reply. I cant.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I went back to work and all has been well except one person who mentioned something about the baby. I didn't even have the heart to say anything about what happened. It was just too hard. I'm sure when the time is right and you are able, you will let your friend know what happened. Even though you know she didn't mean to upset you, it's still difficult. :hugs::hugs:

If I had one wish right now i would wish people would understand us and our pain, I am so sick of people telling me to get over Ava, i am about to loose my mind. Why can't people just shut up and say nothing, do they have ANY ANY ANY idea what it is like to live with this pain every single day till you die? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If I had one wish right now i would wish people would understand us and our pain, I am so sick of people telling me to get over Ava, i am about to loose my mind. Why can't people just shut up and say nothing, do they have ANY ANY ANY idea what it is like to live with this pain every single day till you die? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Me too...nobody has said it to me out loud, but I know some people are thinking why do I keep talking about and grieving for my daughters. I would never wish this pain on anyone but sometimes I wish I could let people walk in my shoes for just a day and see how they feel then. I have no time for some people anymore...I have become a lot less tolerant of people than I used to be.
I'm fed up wanting to punch people out for their insensitive remarks too...

Amanda, I'm so sorry you have even had to decorate a grave, it's just not fair. But, I just wanted to say it looks beautiful, I'm sure Emily loves it xxx

Kiki I'm so sorry hunny :hugs: Could the meds you are on be delaying or stopping O?

I'm sorry your OH is like that, mine is the same. He will talk about her sometimes if I do but mostly he doesn't. I know he still thinks about her a lot but for him I think its easier to just get on with things. I guess men and women really do deal with things differently - but its still hard. My OH also feels very differently about this pregnancy - he is very excited and thinks that everything will be ok - whereas I am so anxious constantly and cant imagine bringing a baby home :cry:

:happydance: Yay for the witch arriving! One cycle down :happydance:

Hoping she comes for you soon Christine :hugs:

Ok - so I called in sick to work today, going to get a sick note from the doctor tomorrow I just cant deal with the stress and the sickness whilst at work. I feel guilty for taking more time off but I need to make sure I look after myself and baby.

It looks beautiful , I am so sorry XOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw Kelly, so sorry hon. :hug: Ah well, you can get pissed at Christmas with me! That's not a good thing to advocate, is it? Sorry.

Blav, yay for Af! (for once), hope it gets over soon so you can start afresh hon.

Kiki, I'm sorry, could your meds muck things about a bit in the Ov dept?

Andrea, you hang on in here, girl!

All our rainbow-carriers good and well?

Thinking of you all this morning. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back