Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Just had major bleed... in A&E now but looking like won't get a scan for a few days. Guess it's over for me I can't do this again

OMG hun I pray everything turns out OK :hugs: :hugs: Please keep us updated :hugs:

I'm so sorry, really hope it turns out ok. I had a bad bleed with Ellie at 6 weeks and she was fine, praying for the same for you. Hugs xxx

Oh no, i hope everything is ok. Take care of yourself please

:hugs: Thinking about you Amanda. I have my fx'd that your little one is still in there. :hugs: Take care of yourself xx

oh Amanda, I am so sorry...I will be thinking of you and praying for some good news.
xxx

Amanda I have absolutely everything crossed for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Is it a total guessing game of when AF will arrive after bleeding stops? It's been a whole week tomorrow since Bertie came into my life & we lost him to the angels. I guess I want to focus on moving forward as tomorrow should have been the day we had our 20 wk scan & find out the sex. I was so excited & had planned to go out for a lovely meal to celebrate! I know tomorrow will be hard,also need to see my doctor about being signed off work & call the chaplain regarding the funeral.

I don't want to forget or replace my Bertie but so want to be pregnant again, I just hope by end of Jan we can start again,I was so worried I'd be a crap mum & not be able to bond but he has taught me that I can do it & I love him so much for that xxx

Good night ladies,sweet dreams & baby dust to all xxx

it can be a bit of a guessing game...
I started using ovulation tests and temping, that let me know when my first ovulation was, then my period came 12 days after that...
they say AF will only come after a certain number of days of no bleeding (can't remember what the number is, 2 or 3 weeks I think) but that wasn't true for me...mine came while I was still spotting a little.
you will never forget Bertie, you are just giving him a little brother or sister, he deserves that. Hope you are okay today xxx

Just had major bleed... in A&E now but looking like won't get a scan for a few days. Guess it's over for me I can't do this again

I am hoping any praying that everything is ok :hugs: Keep strong, will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so so sorry you are going through this. I am hoping and praying for you that everything is still okay. Lots of love and hugs are being sent to you.

Also, how is it that they can't give you a scan for days? I could have one every appointment if I wanted/needed to and when I was at the ER, I got one almost immediately. It just amazes me that some ladies don't have access to that and have to wait so long for scans...it doesn't seem right!!!

Oh My GOD! Amanda!!! What?!? ... How major of a bleed? Could it just be some random annoying bleeding?? I have heard some women do have that..?? .. :nope: :cry:

Please keep us posted! I will be praying and thinking of you!!!!! :hugs:

:witch: just got me. :cry::cry: dammit- no rainbow by due date for me. Trying not to even think about it or I'll have a breakdown I think.

:witch: just got me. :cry::cry: dammit- no rainbow by due date for me. Trying not to even think about it or I'll have a breakdown I think.
I am so sorry... :hugs::hugs::hugs:It will happen I promise you XOOXO

Amanda, I am sitting here crying my eyes out and waiting for news, maybe it is not bad news. I am sending so many prayers Amanda... XOXOXOXO I love you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry... :hugs::hugs::hugs:It will happen I promise you XOOXO

Amanda, I am sitting here crying my eyes out and waiting for news, maybe it is not bad news. I am sending so many prayers Amanda... XOXOXOXO I love you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

so sorry, Tanya...big hugs to you.

I am also so worried about you, Amanda, I can't stop thinking about you since i saw your message. I am hoping for some good news but if the worst does happen you know we are here for you. xxx

Sorry Amanda i didn't properly reply to you this morning i was rushing out of the house. I did hear that bleeding happens during the pregnancy, most likely he/she is still OK! . It is impossible when it comes to our little beans , but try to remain calm till you know all the facts. Stress is not good for the little one either, got to keep positive. Keep up posted, we are worried about you!

Aww! Tanya! Grrr! Stupid witch : ( I'm sorry she appeared ... Just try to keep your chin up.... You will have your rainbow hon' xxxx!!

Amanda, I am worried sick about you!!! I can't stay away from my laptop or phone (checking for updates) .... Squeezing you with massive hugs right now!!!!!! Xxx!!!

I've just logged on and saw this - Amanda I am so devestated to hear this and I am praying that this is just a scare and nothing more. I am thinking of you hun, stay strong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I got home about 3 and cried myself to sleep :( scan tomorrow mornin at 11:30 to confirm... OH still hopeful but I am realistic the bleed was very heavy it soaked my trousers within 30 seconds and although it's slowed hasn't stopped since. I feel numb. Surely this isn't happening? How can it be so cruel :cry:

I have everything crossed as tightly as I can that it was just some random hemmorage and baby is still tucked away tightly up in your uterus baking away :hugs: :hugs:

Well I got home about 3 and cried myself to sleep :( scan tomorrow mornin at 11:30 to confirm... OH still hopeful but I am realistic the bleed was very heavy it soaked my trousers within 30 seconds and although it's slowed hasn't stopped since. I feel numb. Surely this isn't happening? How can it be so cruel :cry:

oh Amanda I just don't know what to say to you, this is so unfair. I'm so angry and upset for you that this is happening. Take care this evening and please keep us updated tomorrow we are all so worried.
I will keep hoping for some better news xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->