Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Amanda, I don't want to get your hopes up too much but the same thing happened to me and all was ok, and sorry to say but at 8 weeks you would have 'passed' something noticeable so if you've only been bleeding then there's a good chance little one is still in there safe and sound. Really hoping all goes well tomorrow, I know how scared you must be right now. Sending you massive hugs and good luck wishes for the morning xxx

Amanda... I agree with Susanne... Sounds like a really nasty bleed..??.. I am sickened that you are going thru all this, breaks me to know you are hurting, scared.... Try to rest Hon and please keep us posted.. I am praying (begging) ....

Xoxo!!

We're here for you Amanda... Always!

Sharing my fortune cookie, this is so true:

"Good company in a journey makes a way seem shorter"!

TO MY GOOD COMPANY, ALL THE LADIES IN THE FORUM!

amanda believe me, those little babies are tougher than people think. I know what your going through right now and its not nice. I bled from 8 weeks with jakob and on maybe more than 6 occasions it was like turning on a tap and each time my little man was absolutely fine. When i was 14 weeks i was in hospital and i woke up in the middle of the night and i lost about 6 large clots. I thought for sure that was it as did the midwives. I went for a scan the next morning after crying all night thinking i'd lost the baby only to find jakob jumping around oblivious to it all. I know in the end the outcome wasn't good for me but that had nothing to do with the bleeding. I had lots of clots behind the placenta that went unnoticed despite having 9 scans in total and the clots were causing the placenta to abrupt. I hope this gives you some hope. In my experience bleeding doesn't alway mean its the end, even loosing so many clots didn't mean the end for me. i could never understand how i was bleeding so much but yet baby was doing well and even measuring big for his dates. They are strong resilient little things. I don't want to give you false hope but when i was going through that i searched online for hours about bleeding in pregnancy. I can't stop thinking about you hun. Xoxox

Been thinking of you all day Amanda and I wish I could just give you a huge hug right now and tell you that everything is going to be OK :hugs: But I can't so I hope you feel just how tight my cyber hug is cuz I feel your sickness in the pit of my stomache cuz I know just how I would be feeling if it were me and it breaks my heart you even have to endure this fear while making your rainbow :cry: I feel in my heart for you that everything is going to be OK though :hugs:

Amanda, I've only just logged on and saw your message, my heart is in my mouth right now, I send you so many positive vibes hon, have everything crossed for you and your little bean. I'm so hpoing it's just a case of random bleeding but I know nothing will settle your nerves just now. All the very best in the world for tommorrow morning hon.

xxx

Tanya, I'm so so sorry hon. Maybe for us it was still "their time" and it will happen outwith it. That's the only thing I can think of to keep myself going so hope it helps you too. Much love. xx

Kiki, glad it sounds like you are gearing up to OV.

Hope everyone else is well, sorry I've forgotten all the other news now...

xxx

Amanda, so sorry to read your posts. I am hoping with all my heart that everything works out for you and that you get some reassurance and good news tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Amanda,will be thinking of you especially at the time of ur scan,will be saying a little prayer for ur little rainbow xxx

Tanya, I'm so so sorry hon. Maybe for us it was still "their time" and it will happen outwith it. That's the only thing I can think of to keep myself going so hope it helps you too. Much love. xx

xxx

Still negative :brat:

xxx

Still negative :brat:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda, I am thinking of you, you are on my mind so much. I hope to hear from you soon and I am praying all is ok.
Love You:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just a quick question where did our thread go or it this a new one :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I can NOT stop thinking and worrying about Amanda.... :cry:

It completely breaks my heart to know she's scared...worried... going thru this... I pray she is getting some much needed rest and comfort tonight ... :hugs: I wish to God there was more I could do for her... I just keep praying for her and lil one..... :hugs:

Thank you girls I love you all :hugs:

Well it's 8am and I've been awake most of the night. Have forced myself to stay in bed and not keep getting up to check on bleeding but just did there and there was hardly any blood on pad or when I wiped. Still not passed any clots and no cramps just light period type twinges.

Have been thinking though that although I still feel nauseous it's not as bad as it was and it's been a few nights since ive woken up in the middle of the night to go pee so symptoms are fading :cry:

Thinking of you sweetie, the minutes must feel like hours. Just pray everything goes ok for you all xxxx

I am thinking of you today Amanda - I wish this wasn't happening, and I am praying that everything is ok. Off to work now, but will check back in on lunch to see if there is any news. I'm praying for you hun :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->