Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I have everything crossed for you hon, I'll be checking for updates too, though it may be your night-time before I can get back on, I'm hoping you get seen soon and update before I go to bed though, I'll stay up as long as I can. I've been thinking of you all day.

I seem to remember the peeing thing getting less after a couple of months of pregnancy as well though, as the uterus lifts up and away from the bladder, hopefully that's what's happening hon. Oh I hope time passes quickly for you and you get a good outcome.

All my love and best wishes,

Nikki xxx

Thinking about you today Amanda, really hope your scan shows your lil baba snuggled up nice and safe with a good strong heartbeat. I'll also be checking for updates.
Stay strong huni. Love and hugs xxx :hugs:

Tanya, I'm so so sorry hon. Maybe for us it was still "their time" and it will happen outwith it. That's the only thing I can think of to keep myself going so hope it helps you too. Much love. xx

Kiki, glad it sounds like you are gearing up to OV.

Hope everyone else is well, sorry I've forgotten all the other news now...

xxx

Thanks Nikki, I guess I'll be be having a wee Christmas drink with you. I really thought at least one of us would get a BFP this month. We were all so excited last month and I was positive for us. Oh well. It took us 9 months to conceive Jakob and if it takes that long this time I literally will go :wacko:. lol I'm remember the OB saying that APS can effect fertility- now I'm thinking thats why I don't get pregnant quickly. Now heres for a new year BFP for us- new year, new rainbow, new start. :hugs:

Amanda- I'm so glad there is only a little now. I couldn't wait to get DD to school so I could check on you. Sending lots of love your way. xoxox

Amanda, I am so worried, I wish I could be there holding your hand, are your family with you? I am praying so hard that everything will be fine, I am just SO happy you even posted a little update. :hugs::hugs: Sending many good thoughts of love and strength an hope
XXOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just waking up here, checking my computer. I just hope that everything is ok with you
And the little one! He will seek you through this, and we are hre to support you 400%!

I be back soon to check on you, got to get everyone ready for school and work!

Just waking up here, checking my computer. I just hope that everything is ok with you
And the little one! He will seek you through this, and we are hre to support you 400%!

I be back soon to check on you, got to get everyone ready for school and work!

Sorry, I was not home when you called yesterday, maybe we can talk later?
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby is still there and going strong oh my god oh my god oh my god

Oh my god I am so so so happy for you I am crying! I have been checking in here every five minutes to hear you news. Wow!!!
Did they say what happened? Xxxxxx

You just made my day! Phew, i knew it will be fine. Please take it easy, it will be ok! I can see why you are wooried, the worry never ends!

:dance::yipee::friends::headspin::juggle::tease::fool::wohoo::loopy::flasher::rain::bunny::xmas8::happydance:

Holy Crap Batman!!! :happydance:

Amanda! THIS! HAS! MADE! MY! DAY!!!!!

Thank you for popping back in with updates!!! :hugs:

Did they say why that happened???? Ugh... No More of THAT Lil Missy! :thumbup: :winkwink:

Sorry for the rushed update earlier I was just out of the scan room waiting on OH bringing the car round and wanted to let you all know asap :thumbup:

Oh girls I cant thank you enough :hugs: You have no idea how much I love you all!! Yesterday was horrific - I was with my mum when the blood started and we went straight to A&E and called my OH when we got there. Then once the doctor had seen me and I was still waiting on OH getting there all I wanted to do was talk to you girls - I knew only you would really understand what I was going through / feeling.

I'm so sorry I worried you all though :(

They done a belly scan and straight away she said 'nope we'll do an internal' which freaked me out - she then said 'dont worry if i'm quiet for a minute or two' and had the screen turned away and then she said ' there it is - your little bean with a heartbeat' oh god I burst into tears and grabbed OHs hand so tight. :happydance:

They could see where the bleed was coming from, right next to the sac, but dont know why. She said it could have been another pregnancy sac that was missed last week or just one of those things. She did say because she could still see it on the scan that I may bleed more. They are going to do another scan next week.

The scan was so fab - he/she even gave us a little wiggle which the m/w said is rare to see this early and was creepy - I told her off for calling my rainbow creepy!

Heres the little one causing all the trouble - I hope no-one minds me posting the pic :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
oh Amanda..don't apologise for the rushed update we were so relieved to hear from you at all...

I think I can say on behalf of everyone else that we were all so upset and worried for you...you are an amazing friend who we love very much

I bet there were a few of us checking in as often as we could this morning to hear your news, you have made a lot of us very happy :)

what an amazing picture, and it was good that she warned you there may be more bleeding, at least you know there might be more to come and not to panic too much. I'm glad they are scanning you again next week too, that will be a comfort.

you take it easy now and get lots of huggles from OH and the doggies to keep little beanie nice and snug xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Amanda, I am crying happy tears right now. I am so so happy for you and your OH right now. Glad to hear your little one is active already.

:hugs::hugs:

Oh I just seen the pic now. Aww little baby. I'm so happy for you. My heart is smiling. :hugs: The picture is so clear, you can even see the little mouth, nose and everything. Amazing for 8 weeks.

Did she mention anything more about the area of bleed, did she say it was a haematoma? I'm so glad your being scanned again. It will put your mind at ease. At least you know now to expect a bit more bleeding until the bleed has passed from your body or been reabsorbed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST KNEW IT!!! :happydance: I am soooo beyond thrilled for you Amanda! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: And how cute is your little rainbow!! Seriosuly! It looks like a cute little gummy bear right now but oh so adorable!!! :dance:

Amanda!!!

I am SOOOO stinkin' thankful you posted all that you did and when you did... I was tearing a whole in my carpet from pacing in front of my laptop! haha :winkwink:

Ohhh!!! Yay!! baby pics already!!! Yippee!! I love it! Baby looks like a cute lil turtle :flower: Adorable! Kiki, I like your description as well, Gummy Bear! Love it!

I am soooo relieved that all is well and you take it easy... Let OH and doggies take good care of you! :winkwink:

Still expecting full reports from you young lady :winkwink: Eeh, you knew my stalking would be a result in this! hahahahaha!!! :hugs: Love ya tons chicka!

GIRLS!!!! I just logged in now i cant believe i missed so much... amanda im so happy your ok..i freaked out as well last week when i had a bleed only to see a healthy lil bean in there too, looks like bleding is more commen than we think! thank god everything is good im so happy!

tanya hun im so sorry af got you hun, been thinkin bout you loads!! am always here!

well im 12 weeks on thursday yay lol have my scan next week so will be saying lots of prayers and positive thoughts.

how is everyone girls ive missed so much stupid time difference and work have me all over the place lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->