Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy and relieved for you, Amanda! I was so worried for you but am glad that it was only a scare (although a HUGE one). I love your ultrasound picture, baby just looks completely perfect. I wish I could just squeeze you (but not too tight, hehe!).

Best news ever!

wow , what a cute little bean! So thankful that he/she is OK . The baby is just
letting you know right now that he/she is a trouble maker already!

You mentioned that they might have been another sac , does that mean that it
could have been a vanishing twin? I heard its very common , infact i know a person who
it just happened to. Its so nice of your baby to give a wiggle and let you know that its ok.

Please take care and dont scare yourself and us like that any more :p . God forbid anything like that happens again , please remain calm, as you see everything works out for the best!

what the heck , it looks like I ovulated last night is that even possible? :nope:. The wonders of PCOS, it sure does bring a lot of surprises( OH THE JOYS OF TTC) . YOu know how I was confused two days ago , well I have moved from confused to freaking annoyed and pissed off ! So my AF didn't show this month( its 10 days past) , and now looks like ovulation? Any thoughts on that one girls? Only yesterday morning I was thinking of going and getting a blood test, now looks like I am in WW hell yet again.

When I was riding the subway this morning , I saw this lady sitting across me and crying. I dont know why , this feeling of wanting/needing to tell her that its going to be ok. Sounds stupid , but i sensed why she was crying , I just hope I was wrong

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was thinking about getting an ovulation test kit to try out this month...any recommendations? What do you ladies use?

I was thinking about getting an ovulation test kit to try out this month...any recommendations? What do you ladies use?

I used the CBFM, but the sticks are so frigging expensive, TTC last time cost me a fortune, but he was worth it :thumbup:
I did see that with CBFM you can reuse the sticks after you have OV i.e reuse an old 'low' stick so you dont end up using good ones. I never did this but its worth a go I guess x

sorry blav ive only ever used the ovulation sticks so not much advice but its prob worth spending the extra money and getting a good one, at least then you know it wont be faulty or give you wrong dates etc! GL XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heres the little one causing all the trouble - I hope no-one minds me posting the pic :hugs:

:thumbup: Your little one looks so cute, how amazing for you! Its the first stage really seeing the little one in there when you know you are pregnant! Congrats hun, may this be the first of many more rainbow scans we see on here over the next few months. I WANT ONE TOO! :brat:

I used the clear blue fertility monitor...top marks from me, very easy to use and no interpreting involved! Really expensive in the shops here in the UK, but is almost half the price on amazon, (the meter plus the strips)

xx

That's what I was thinking jojo...I think I'm going to take a peek after grocery shopping!

blav - not sure if you have ever tried temping but I also found it really useful to confirm that ovulation had taken place (CBFM will only tell you that you are preparing to ov, as far as I know). Even when I wasn't taking the temp at the same time daily, I could still see the before ov / after ov difference.

xx

Andrea hun whenever you read this i sent a facebook friend request to you just inc ase your wondering who the heck joelene is lol... everyone just calls me jojo! xxx

Amanda that scan picture is amazing. I hope I get a piccy just as good as that at my scan next week. I really am made up for you that everything is ok. Take it easy huni xx

I will look into that too! Can't hurt to do everything possible!

I just ordered my OPK's off ebay for cheap.. got like 100 of them for $15.00 :thumbup:

I am currently on cd22 STILL getting -OPK's which is soooo not normal for me :brat: I thought I was going to get a + yesterday but nope :(

I used the clear blue fertility monitor...top marks from me, very easy to use and no interpreting involved! Really expensive in the shops here in the UK, but is almost half the price on amazon, (the meter plus the strips)

xx

I got mine from Amazon & the sticks from there too, think the sticks were £15 for 20, rather than £20 for 20. I also looked on ebay for them.

I sold my CBFM on ebay thinking I wouldnt need it again! At least I know roughly when I OV, unless it chances for any reason. I cant imagine OH setting sick of :sex: anyway. The CBFM charts your low, high & peak fertility days (and give you a egg symbol when you OV) Not sure if you know but you are also fertile after the peak had dropped back to high. Its certainly worth a crack! xx

I just have to say that I think you ladies are more helpful than the TTC after Loss forum. Just sayin!

I just have to say that I think you ladies are more helpful than the TTC after Loss forum. Just sayin!

any questions, just ask them!

(I think we are a pretty special bunch too) xx

what the heck , it looks like I ovulated last night is that even possible? :nope:. The wonders of PCOS, it sure does bring a lot of surprises( OH THE JOYS OF TTC) . YOu know how I was confused two days ago , well I have moved from confused to freaking annoyed and pissed off ! So my AF didn't show this month( its 10 days past) , and now looks like ovulation? Any thoughts on that one girls? Only yesterday morning I was thinking of going and getting a blood test, now looks like I am in WW hell yet again.

When I was riding the subway this morning , I saw this lady sitting across me and crying. I dont know why , this feeling of wanting/needing to tell her that its going to be ok. Sounds stupid , but i sensed why she was crying , I just hope I was wrong

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so happy you ovulated, that is a good thing, Nat!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda, my heart is fulled with joy that everything is ok, I was so worried for you. I can relax now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Love You All :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My baby was due today, I was 15 weeks and 6 days into my pregnancy, I'm trying hard not to cry and I've got to keep my mind open to the future but my body's not gone back to normal since (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding and now on medication for it) and I feel that my tiny little boy was my last chance at having a child naturally. I miss him more than I knew I would :/ So small a child, such a huge impact on my heart, mind and body.

My baby was due today, I was 15 weeks and 6 days into my pregnancy, I'm trying hard not to cry and I've got to keep my mind open to the future but my body's not gone back to normal since (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding and now on medication for it) and I feel that my tiny little boy was my last chance at having a child naturally. I miss him more than I knew I would :/ So small a child, such a huge impact on my heart, mind and body.

Thats got to be the hardest day :hugs: So sorry for your loss. I dont know anything about your condition but I hope that you do go onto have a special little rainbow.

Bigs hugs for today x

ps You are getting married 3 days before me!!x:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"