• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

ah can I join this thread? I was going to post a thread with my chart til I seen this. Any experts think anything of mine, is it triphisiac if thats how you spell it? It would show tho wouldnt it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php or in my siggy

xx

Look who got a BFP!!!! :happydance: Congrats!

(I was looking for a certain link and came across it)

Morning ladies, would you say my chart is triphasic? xxx

Tallmom- really? Why has ff said I'm 16dpo? I don't understand lol I'm new at temping remember haha! So my bloods prob would be negative either way- I know they will be but no that gives me even less hope lol x

I was just wondering because you didn't get a real substantial temp. rise until a few days after that big dip, which could mean you had the LH surge then it took your body a little longer than usual to release the egg. It's just a theory, but the good thing is, if i'm right, you kept on bding days after your LH surge so you still have a really good chance for a bfp :thumbup: It would also explain why you had bfn, because it was earlier than you thought. But it's just a theory :winkwink:

Wantingagirl- congrats!! H&H 9 months to you :)

Popcorn- Your chart looks REALLY good, it does look like it's going triphasic. Will you be testing soon? :winkwink:

Tallmom - Whats going on?!?

On to a new cycle :thumbup: I'm going to pick up a new type of SI without any extra stuff in it. Also, i'd like one with more SI per pill so I don't have to pop so many pills in a day! :wacko:

Did you have any side effects from the SI?

:dust:

Hey tallmom :) I understand you! I think you're right ad I'm getting af cramps as we speak (well I think they're af cramps) pretty certain it will be here today or tomorrow :cry:
I want to try soy this next cycle I need to find where to get them in the uk x

Wantingagirl- congrats!! H&H 9 months to you :)

Popcorn- Your chart looks REALLY good, it does look like it's going triphasic. Will you be testing soon? :winkwink:

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm trying not to get too excited but failing miserably :haha:

Hmmm...not sure about testing, really don't want to see a bfn. But, I can either test on friday (12dpo and too early) or Sunday (can't wait that long!) as friday night I'm staying at a friend's house and babysitting.

Morning ladies, would you say my chart is triphasic? xxx

It could be. You're getting higher temps than you did in the LP last cycle! Fingers crossed for you!

On to a new cycle :thumbup: I'm going to pick up a new type of SI without any extra stuff in it. Also, i'd like one with more SI per pill so I don't have to pop so many pills in a day! :wacko:

I had headaches from the SI but nothing unbearable.

Hey tallmom :) I understand you! I think you're right ad I'm getting af cramps as we speak (well I think they're af cramps) pretty certain it will be here today or tomorrow :cry:
I want to try soy this next cycle I need to find where to get them in the uk x

Aw, scerena. I hope you're wrong about AF. Did you get your blood test results? Your temp hasn't gone down enough to mean AF is coming, at least not compared to my cycles temping.

I couldn't of spoke any sooner! Af is here and it officially cd1 for me I want to try soy this month but I'm working the rest of the week and don't know if I can get it... But what will be will be I'm not taking my clomid this month x

Scerena- sorry AF got you:( here is a link to the SI thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-644.html#post13740568
You have until CD 5 to start SI, it's similar to clomid in how it's taken and how it effects the cycle. :dust:

I've been on that thread before I might try and get some this week as my body is rubbish naturally x

I thought I saw a + on your chart last night.

The first 2 days I had headaches but nothing crazy. I take them with my prenatals at night before bed. I also feel like I cant sleep...It might just be me, because I have always had trouble sleeping at night, even as a child. So its probably just me.
Last night I decided to up my dose to 3 pills...last 2 days I figured why not.

No that was meant to be my bd I don knw why it had + x

Can someone take a look at my chart please. What do you think?

So I think I'm back, me and DB have decided to NTNP but I'm still going to be tempting and OPK!

Well I was hoping so but have had a bunch of BFNs so far :( Probably just a strange cycle but still hoping it's strange for a good reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->