• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

Well I was hoping so but have had a bunch of BFNs so far :( Probably just a strange cycle but still hoping it's strange for a good reason!

What DPO are you, Some people don't get their BFPs untill several days after AF is due.

I'm 14 DPO today. I wasn't charting until just last month and I almost always got AF right at 14 days past the first +OPK. I've had good signs this cycle too but no test to back them up so I'm pretty confused with my body right now.

I'm 14 DPO today. I wasn't charting until just last month and I almost always got AF right at 14 days past the first +OPK. I've had good signs this cycle too but no test to back them up so I'm pretty confused with my body right now.

i guess test every day until you get AF:shrug:

Stinas- I didn't like taking SI right before I went to bed because I thought it messed with my sleep a bit.
So I'll take my second dose after work at like 5:30 with a snack.
If I take it on an empty stomach it makes me feel kinda gross.
Didn't have headaches last time but wasn't taking as big of a dose as this cycle. Fx I don't get headaches:)

AF is kicking my ass!

hi guys!! I made a new thread asking for opinions on my chart...but looks like this maybe the thread to post in!

Well here ya go! Any help??

FF changed my crosshairs THREE times already!

Until this morning I had solid red cross hairs on CD 36.

I started Provera on CD39 and was wondering if this is is affecting my chart. ..Any thoughts?

My cycles are extremely long and irregular since coming off of birth control. I am not even sure that I am ovulating. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

(chart in siggy)

i guess test every day until you get AF:shrug:

I might be out now. I started spotting a little on the last trip to the bathroom. Going to see if this is the witch for sure before giving up. My temp never fell fully for AF so it's strange.

Stinas- I didn't like taking SI right before I went to bed because I thought it messed with my sleep a bit.
So I'll take my second dose after work at like 5:30 with a snack.
If I take it on an empty stomach it makes me feel kinda gross.
Didn't have headaches last time but wasn't taking as big of a dose as this cycle. Fx I don't get headaches:)

AF is kicking my ass!

I felt like it screwed with my sleep too!!! Like im tired but not then i finally sleep and wake up super tired. Weird...I guess ill see how tonights sleep is since im done taking it.
I didnt even try taking it during the day because vitamins in general make me want to puke.
AF sucks when she is in full attack mode....but at least you O this cycle!!! :happydance:

hi guys!! I made a new thread asking for opinions on my chart...but looks like this maybe the thread to post in!

I started Provera on CD39 and was wondering if this is is affecting my chart. ..Any thoughts?

My cycles are extremely long and irregular since coming off of birth control. I am not even sure that I am ovulating. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

(chart in siggy)

I noticed that your circles are open, are you taking your temp at a different time than usual??

Provera is probably what's causing your temp to go up, progesterone is what raises your temp after ovulation.

(chart in siggy)

I noticed that your circles are open, are you taking your temp at a different time than usual??

Provera is probably what's causing your temp to go up, progesterone is what raises your temp after ovulation.

No. I just noticed that my default time was incorrect so I changed it.

Do you think FF could be assumimg I ovulated because of the temp rise when in reality it was just the Provera?

IF so, do you think their is a chance I could have ovulated on CD 36?

Hi everyone. I would like to join this thread if you guys don't mind. I just started temping this month and am loving it already .. I just kinda like seeing things mapped out as it makes it easier for me to see what's happening with my body.

Hope everyone will get their bfp's soon!

(chart in siggy)

Do you think FF could be assumimg I ovulated because of the temp rise when in reality it was just the Provera?

It's hard to tell if you really ovulated if it truly is the Provera raising your temp. Were you doing OPKs? Is your dr going to prescibe Clomid once AF comes?

Hi all :hugs:

Can someone pls look at my chart? I am not sure what to think of my temps post ovulation ?? I got a positive opk today which was strange and I've been feeling weird all day. Kind of lightheaded and just not myself.

I appreciate the replies , thanks in advance :flower:

XoXo

--Maria

Can someone pls look at my chart? I am not sure what to think of my temps post ovulation ?? I got a positive opk today which was strange and I've been feeling weird all day. Kind of lightheaded and just not myself.

XoXo

--Maria

It's possible you didn't O on your first + opk. Bd just in case.
Are you taking your temp at same time before getting out of bed?

XoXo

--Maria

It's just weird bcuz of the temp drop and positive opk on cd 14. Today the opk was negative but my temps r up...yes I take them the same time everyday before getting out of bed , I was trying so hard his month because on the 10th I am going to be put on clomid and this was my last shot before medicine :wacko: ... Ttc is so hard !!!

(chart in siggy)

It's hard to tell if you really ovulated if it truly is the Provera raising your temp. Were you doing OPKs? Is your dr going to prescibe Clomid once AF comes?

No unfortunately I wasn't. With my cycles being so long they turned out to be a waste for me in the past. But my dr did proscribe me clomid, and I do plan on using opks next cycle :)

Oh well that's good. This cycle will remain a mystery, but at least you have a good plan for next cycle!! :)

XoXo

--Maria

It's just weird bcuz of the temp drop and positive opk on cd 14. Today the opk was negative but my temps r up...yes I take them the same time everyday before getting out of bed , I was trying so hard his month because on the 10th I am going to be put on clomid and this was my last shot before medicine :wacko: ... Ttc is so hard !!!

Im sorry!!
Your temps are a bit wacky...maybe clomid will help regulate you a bit?
They say Soy helps! I took it this cycle.
I would say look into it before taking the clomid if you dont want to take meds yet.

I've been awful at taking my temps at a regular time this cycle, what with work and being ill and feeling lazy I've got more open circles than closed ones! But FF and my OPKs both agree on Ov day, which has got to be a good sign.

Does anyone know the link for the adjustment calculator? I'm curious because I had a bit of a dip yesterday and I want to see what it thinks my temp would've been if I'd taken it at a better time.

Hey ladies!! this is anna_marie from the list and I got my BFP on Nov 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->