• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

Can anyone take a look at my chart and let me know what you think ... why are they not dropping at all ... ? Is that bad?

Can anyone take a look at my chart and let me know what you think ... why are they not dropping at all ... ? Is that bad?

Charts looks good, like you've ovulated. I think FF hasn't given you crosshairs because you didn't have enough pre-o temps to establish a pattern/coverline. Although - You need 3 high temps to confirm o, so maybe after one more temp you'll get your crosshairs. Good luck!

Charts looks good, like you've ovulated. I think FF hasn't given you crosshairs because you didn't have enough pre-o temps to establish a pattern/coverline. Although - You need 3 high temps to confirm o, so maybe after one more temp you'll get your crosshairs. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm just really hoping the temps stay up because that could mean I'm preg right ?

Thanks, I'm just really hoping the temps stay up because that could mean I'm preg right ?

Yup, if temps stay up past your typical LP it's a very good thing!!

Stinas: I know!! LoL very wacky-- Today my temp spiked real high too - so annoying not knowing . I wanna give up on temping and opks lol. I guess I'll just go with clomid next cycle, which I am sure on the 10th I'll b prescribed provera again to kick start it. Maybe I just need to stop being so paranoid about clomid and have more of an open mind towards it since now I obviously know I need major help !!! Ahhhhhh :brat:

What do you guys think is going on with my chart?

Well today is CD10 and I think I might o any day if i have not already today...

Today my temp dropped lots and my OPK is almost positive, like SO close to a positive.

We have BDed Friday and today so if I O today or tomorrow I have a high chance! :happydance:

Here's my OPK
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0900.jpg

What do you guys think is going on with my chart?

Well today is CD10 and I think I might o any day if i have not already today...

Today my temp dropped lots and my OPK is almost positive, like SO close to a positive.

We have BDed Friday and today so if I O today or tomorrow I have a high chance! :happydance:

Here's my OPK
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0900.jpg

I have no idea when it comes down to temps since my temps are all over the place - I just wanted to wish you good luck and I am sending you over lots of :dust: fx'd for you !

Ooooh your OPK is doing that "half the line is dark" thing!!! My OPKs (back when I used to ovulate :dohh:) looked like that, then they were full blown positive. Keep testing chick!! Good luck! :thumbup:

So FF finally gave me the crosshairs on my chart and I don't agree with it ... I did an OPK on CD 21 when it thinks I ovulated and it was negative and on CD 17 and 18 I had a pos OPK... what do you girls think ?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

:hi: girls!
Sorry I havent been on I have been so busy and I have been trying to stay off here lol! But i have caved in :haha:
I got my appointment for my laparoscopy on the 13th december I am so scared!- Have any of you ladies had one before?
I need to start temping again now as I have been forgetting the last few days but Im only cd6 is it too late to temp for this month?
How is everyone?
x

Hey ladies!! this is anna_marie from the list and I got my BFP on Nov 3rd!

CONGRATS!!!!

I've been awful at taking my temps at a regular time this cycle, what with work and being ill and feeling lazy I've got more open circles than closed ones! But FF and my OPKs both agree on Ov day, which has got to be a good sign.

Does anyone know the link for the adjustment calculator? I'm curious because I had a bit of a dip yesterday and I want to see what it thinks my temp would've been if I'd taken it at a better time.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Sorry I havent been on I have been so busy and I have been trying to stay off here lol! But i have caved in :haha:
I got my appointment for my laparoscopy on the 13th december I am so scared!- Have any of you ladies had one before?
I need to start temping again now as I have been forgetting the last few days but Im only cd6 is it too late to temp for this month?
How is everyone?
x

No, its not too late.

Anyone know what's going on with my chart?:shrug:

Looks like you O. Its possible that it could just be a random dip also...you wont know until a few days from now. BD and have fun. If you did O, the reason why you didnt get a + is because you could have missed your surge, which is not a big deal since you already bd.
Good luck!

Hey ladies!! this is anna_marie from the list and I got my BFP on Nov 3rd!

CONGRATS!!!!

I've been awful at taking my temps at a regular time this cycle, what with work and being ill and feeling lazy I've got more open circles than closed ones! But FF and my OPKs both agree on Ov day, which has got to be a good sign.

Does anyone know the link for the adjustment calculator? I'm curious because I had a bit of a dip yesterday and I want to see what it thinks my temp would've been if I'd taken it at a better time.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

How is everyone?
x

No, its not too late.

Anyone know what's going on with my chart?:shrug:

Looks like you O. Its possible that it could just be a random dip also...you wont know until a few days from now. BD and have fun. If you did O, the reason why you didnt get a + is because you could have missed your surge, which is not a big deal since you already bd.
Good luck!

Oh well I sure hope I Oed the 10th then, we BDed that day! :happydance:

Hey ladies!!! :)
Well after my body playing mean tricks last month i was going to try and not come on here this month but i caved! opps!

So much to catch up on..

Congrats Ann!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months..

Scerena i dont think its to late to start.. i am sometimes a bit slack at the beginning of my cycles with temping.. i think after getting AF i become a little disheartened..

So i am on CD 17, We saw a FS for the first time at the start of this cycle and she has said to keep trying the opk's (even though i have never had a +) and yesterday i had one that was sooooooo close to being positive..
and today i have had EWCM for the first time ever!! i occasionally get creamy (sorry tmi) but never ewcm...
OH had another SA today so we had to hold off on BD for 3 days!! im hoping i havent left it to late!
gonna get on it tonight though :winkwink:
xx

I've never used wondfo's before, but I think this is a positive?:shrug:

I know each brand OPK can be different depending on the woman.

I just felt like I needed to do another OPK today and it came out super dark!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0905.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0904.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back