• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

Lots of great looking charts going on right now!! :thumbup: Good luck ladies!!

Ash your chart looks promising...most people have a temp drop of a couple days before AF arrives ...If your cycles are normally 31 days your past due for a drop which is really good. .. If you don't drop in the morning I say take another test because it's a really good sign!

If you had more charts we would know better

Thanks! I sooooo wish I had more charts but unfortunately I joined this site when we already hit the 1 year mark TTC and I just started learning about charting, opk's and all of that good stuff so ....

I totally wish I had more charts to compare! But hopefully this will be my month and I won't have to chart until I TTC again!

Arg I hate my chart... I have a dip today, negative OPK, it was light FMU then noon was darker, then evening it's light again. What the heck...

looking good Ash, keep us posted!

Well i had a shocking sleep last night, didnt even sleep for 3 hours so my temp was really low.. but not really counting it for anything..

I think im coming down with a cold, been real sniffly all day .. and i had what felt like ovulation pain in my right ovary.. anyone else had something similar at 5dpo?
x

also, i changed O to CD19 because im almost positive thats when i ovulated..
but FF did put it at CD16 originally so i guess its possible that im on 8DPO not 5DPO...

Arg I hate my chart... I have a dip today, negative OPK, it was light FMU then noon was darker, then evening it's light again. What the heck...

you have a dip for yesterday so that looks promising. you shouldnt do opks in the morning as you tend not to get your surge til later on in the day. i always did mine at 6pm, but make sure you arent drinking loads beforehand too as that can affect the readings aswell.

try not to worry too much about it all either, as too much stress and worry can prevent or delay things from happening like ov'ing, im the biggest worrier ever and learnt that the hard way, i then noticed i was always ov'ing a week later than i should of. the one month i sat back and relaxed it happened a week earlier and worked. i know it doesnt happen that way with everyone but it just seemed too much of a coincidence.

anyways good luck to everyone this month, fx for you all.x

Ash: :hugs: well now you have a good chart to go by for next time

Liz: try and relax your stress could be preventing you from O'ing Jelly is right on

Ash: :hugs: well now you have a good chart to go by for next time

Liz: try and relax your stress could be preventing you from O'ing Jelly is right on

That is true! =D I'm a little sad about it but I'm trying to just keep my head up. I'm starting my medicine to get my prolactin levels down and then maybe clomid or IUI or something ... so I'm just happy I'm still on my way to getting a baby!

:hi: girls :)
Does my chart look like my bbt is messing up?x

Anyone know why FF isn't connecting yesterdays dot with todays dot???

Scratch the last post, someone figured it out for me! So what do you ladies think about my OPKs now?

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0961.jpg

Morning BD before work?? If you do get a positive tonight, you'll ovulate in 12-36 hours.

Just do it ASAP then, and hope your eggy takes a little longer to come out! :)

True. It's not positive yet so....Listen OPK, stay negative until Friday!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->