List of TTC Charts Ladies

Jelly - that sound super exciting!!! I dk if I would be able to wait. In a way I would but then I would drive myself nuts! Lol

Liz - your temps are up and down because your going crazy over them. Go out, have a nice dinner with oh, and watch your temps be normal next day. No more opks. Trust me. Been there done that. It just makes you go crazy those stupid little sticks. It's not worth it.

Well as you all know im a poas addict and was last cycle too but still oed just fine :(

Hi all :flower:

New to this charting thing, first proper cycle of trying it out! Can you add my chart please?

Stinas - I was wondering the same thing, I guess I could have maybe missed my surge. :shrug: I tested early Sat afternoon, negative, didn't test Sat night because I was out. Tested Sun afternoon around 1 and got a pretty dark one (I'll attach the pic) and actually thought it meant by positive would be later that day, but it wasn't and they've been light again since. So maybe I caught my surge on the way down?? But I haven't had any EWCM or sore boobs after ov which I usually get. Oh well. Doesn't really matter since we aren't trying this cycle since I need to have surgery in January, but this would be the earliest I've ovulated in a while so I'm curious to see what happens Would be nice to be getting my body back to normal-ish! Anyways, I hope what you experienced was ovulation bleeding and it was a nice strong eggie busting out ready to be caught!!

Jelly - That's so fun you want it to be a surprise! I'm a planner by nature and don't like surprises, so I'll find out when that day comes, but I can see what a nice surprise it would be. :cloud9:

Liz - I'm with Stinas...as hard as it is, try to relax my friend. :hugs: Your body will do what it wants anyway, enjoy each day as it comes. Just keep BD'ing in the meantime and know that you've done all that you can.

Oops...here's the OPK from Sunday afternoon:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1321241134.jpg

Nope that's not positive. Haha. Sorry they're driving you so crazy.

Lisa - it might have been a short surge then. You never know. Everyone doing a not trying cycle usually works out.
I'm still spotting, little more than normal, but much less than af, too early for her anyways. I hope this is a good thing. I guess Tom temp will tell what's going on.

Temps still high and showing that I ovulated. So crazy! If this is accurate I'll be officially amazed by this whole charting thing. :haha: I was actually chilly when I woke up so I thought my temp would be low, but it was high again. So excited if I ovulated this early!

Oh and I meant to ask - does anyone knowwhy my crosshairs are dotted and not solid? I know that means ovulation can't be confirmed but I'm not sure why?

I'm out of OPKs until the others come in the mail..

I think my body may be gearing up to try to O again? check my chart in sig...:shrug:

Oh and I meant to ask - does anyone knowwhy my crosshairs are dotted and not solid? I know that means ovulation can't be confirmed but I'm not sure why?

Mine does that when I have EWCM after O...I say you most def O'd though your chart is pretty clear...what did you do different this month?:thumbup:

Temps still high and showing that I ovulated. So crazy! If this is accurate I'll be officially amazed by this whole charting thing. :haha: I was actually chilly when I woke up so I thought my temp would be low, but it was high again. So excited if I ovulated this early!

We are in the exact same boat right now, my first cycle charting and I was able to confirm ovulation for the first time! It's so awesome to know that O is actually happening! You've got really smooth temp rises, mine are erratic.

I'm a stock broker, so these up-and-downs on the charts don't bother me! :haha:

Liz : do twins run in your family?

There's been a few, not tons though, why?:shrug:

Well you said you were a POAS every month so I'm taking your word for it your not stressing extra this month. So I was wondering why you keep gearing up to O but then your temps go back down and you start to have new or renewed LH surges. I think it could be you have have hyper O which is usually genictic and found in familys with Fraternal twins.

I have it and when I was in my early twenties my charts looked like yours.

Basicly what would happen with me is I would have two or more mature foliciles one would release an egg and try to produce progestrone then the other would not go away like it should and I would get LH surges for it.

I had a couple ultrasounds where I had 4 and 5 mature foliciles...now much older at my last ultrasound in Jan. I had 2 foliciles the same size and 1 just a tad smaller ...so basicly my doc thinks I'm doing about half of what I used to

Milty,

wow thats really cool! i never knew that, so think i may have Oed once? and may be trying to O again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->