long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Maybe that means it is just about to start?

I had brown sludge on a tampon on Saturday morning with a some light spotting and then got AF for sure on Sunday. Perhaps thats what is about to happen?

Yep think it is...just checked cervix and blood now so don't know why it was a bit stop starty! Also feel sick and bloated! Great!!

My cycles are long too! Let's stick together! They're different lengths every time! Anyone else think that the long cycle sometimes keeps you from ovulating? :wacko:

hiya can i join this thread - i'm currently on cd 39, with no sign of ovulation. All the opks i've used so far have been negative, not even a possible positive!! i know i've just gotta be patient, but its so unfair, in the time that i have spent waiting to ovulate, a 'normal' girl would have finished one cycle and be moving on to the next one arggggggg!!!
I actually decided to take a pregnancy test this morning, just to make sure - and off course it was negative lol ah well, just gotta wait it out with the rest of you gals

I am only on cd2 and this cycle is seeming to take forever! I have such a terrible migraine and I am so freaking tired. I hope I ovulate on the same day I did last cycle.

Has anyone else talked to their DRs about clomid? I really recommend it. Lol. It is a miracle drug!

Hi gemmabean and agpttc :) we can all wait it out together, let's stick together until we get our BFPs! :D we could count how many BFPs we get :happydance:

Ohh ill join please! Ff has changed my o date 4 times this month!

nightmare biliboi :(

when I finally get the internet sorted out ill put a list of the original post of all our names :D I'm on my phone just now so its too hard to do it just now :haha:

Does anyone know of any like yoga type moves to do or anything? I was thinking of starting to eat a little healthier and then maybe doing some yoga.

Do any of you ladies do other things besides like the normal OPKs and such? I just want some ideas! Sorry I keep posting random stuff.. I am kinda bored! just trying to have a conversation! lol

AF IS HEEEEERE!!!!! YEAHHHH! :yipee:

Goodbye 123 day cycle, you were torture and you better not ever come back!! :gun:

I can't wait to call my dr tomorrow and schedule my hsg. I'm hoping to convince her to give me Clomid before the hsg, but she wants to wait until after. Sigh. :dohh:

YAY lisa! :D hope you get clomid straight away, you and tryinfor1 are going to end up bump buddies :)

I was doing pilates earlier on on the living room floor and my cat ralph was so interested, and then as soon as I got up he was curling up on the yoga mat. it was so cute :) so anyway I am interested in being healthy too but I got sooo bored earlier with pilates so I too am looking for new ways :haha:

also I've been trying to eat healthily but the last few days I have been craving carbs and chocolate and unhealthy stuff :(

I read that honey and cinnamon are really good for ttc so I have been adding both to my breakfast, and drinking peppermint and nettle tea.

kind of wish kitkat pop chocs were good for me and made me super fertile :haha:

Omg I have been obsessed with eating chocolate too. I think it is because of AF though. Lol. I start my clomid tomorrow! Went and picked it up today. I get it at the pharmacy I used to work at and my old boss goes, "Rachael, now you know this could make you the next John and Kate plus 8, right?" It was pretty funny. He is hilarious!

And that is sweet of you to say! I hope I am bump buddies with all the girls in this thread!

I so feel like AF is coming but it would really be too good to be true!

your name is spelled the same way as my sister's, that spelling is quite unusual over here, she's always getting annoyed at people spelling her name wrong :(

laughing at your old work mate :haha:

What cd are you on today?

And yeah, it is not an uncommon name but kind of an uncommon spelling over here. I get sorta annoyed when people spell my name wrong but usually people ask how to spell it. My birthday is in July, and my mom just got me a little cake at walmart and had them write on it. She went and picked it up and they had put "Happy Birthday Rachel" She pretty much freaked out. Lol. She like started screaming that they had to fix it. I think she was upset cause I was turned another year older. But it was funny!!

Ok, so Idk if I have asked this on here yet.. I am pretty sure I did.. I am gonna ask again but I will check and delete if I did.

So this cycle, I am doing my usual OPKs, prenatal, baby aspirin, clomid, softcups, and conceive plus. But I was wanting to add a little something more. Do any of you ladies do like yoga or anything like that? I would love to do that or some kind of workout routine maybe?

EDIT

I did already ask. But I am leaving that there. IDC. Lol

just going in to CD25, starting to go quite mad. I am feeling quite demoralised today :(

:haha: at the cake. I always felt really sorry for my sister because I could get paper with my name (natalie) headed, correctly spelt name meaning keyrings and all those other name trinkets you get in gift shops, on holiday and in the shop in the hospital and they always had the wrong spelling of rachael. things like that really matter when you're wee :rofl:

you could try a yoga dvd? or if you have a wii you can get it for that xxxx

It really does! Even when you are older! Lol, sorry another mom story.. the other day my mom went to a craft store and called me freaking out when she left. She said she was coming straight over and when she got to my house she thrust a keyring in my face that had my name spelled correctly. She was so excited! lol I love my mommy :blush:

Why are you feeling low today hun? How long are your cycles normally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->