long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Hey ladies!! :hi: Can I join?? I read quickly through the thread, and while I'm sorry you all have such awful long cycles, it's nice to have others going through the same thing. :hugs:

I'm on cd...120?? I think?? My ticker will confirm once I post this. I just took the last pill of my first round of Provera, so I am now anxiously awaiting AF! :thumbup:

wow thats amazing!!

Welcome to the thread! I hope AF shows soon! are you taking clomid as well or just natural cycle?

Once I get AF I need to call to schedule an HSG, then my dr wants to prescribe Clomid. I think I might ask (beg?!?!) for Clomid even before doing the HSG...I don't want to miss my chance for Clomid this cycle and have another really long one. The latest CLomid can be taken is 5-9, right? HSG needs to be done between cd 5-10.

Um yeah 5-9 I think.

I take it 3-7 so I am not 100% sure. I LOVE LOVE LOVE clomid!!! I took it my first time this cycle and I ovulated and my progesterone results were GOOD!!

I am 10dpo and in my first tww ever after trying since May! I would definitely beg if I was you but I am SO impatient it isnt even funny. My DR didnt do anything like that before he gave it to me since I was only trying for like four months before he prescribed it but I am SOOOOOOO glad he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

Sorry for the grammer errors.. I am beyond ecstatic. :)

Nice!! That's so exciting!! Hope to hear about your BFP in a few days. I see that 50 mg worked for you. I'm hoping that it also works for me, since I did get positive opks a few cycles, so I'm thinking that I do (sometimes) ovulate on my own. We've been trying for a year, so I really don't want to wait for another stupid long cycle. Let's get on with it already, and give me the Clomid! Haha. I'm actually really hoping that if I don't get Clomid this next cycle, that somehow the Provera will kind of "re-set" my body, and I will ovulate on my own. Hahaha. Crazy, I know. :wacko:

Not crazy!

I am super glad it worked! During my long ass cycle I had so many LH surges and they were DARK but I never ovulated. I got a positive OPK cd14 and I KNEW I was ovulating cd15 by the cramps I had.

I hope I get to share a bfp with everyone tomorrow or saturday but I am not holding my breath! I dont think that my body was like pumping out enough FSH and that is why I never really ovulated.

Oh I do hope you get put on clomid soon! I SWEAR by it now! I hope that not ovulating was the only thing enabling me to get a bfp! I hope we all get our :bfp:s soon!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I was in a long cycle thread when I was TTC #1 and here I am again. I haven't actually finished my first cycle off BC, I'm on CD 8. My cycles usually range from 60-90 days but I have had one that was 112. :(

Here's hoping I don't get to finish a long cycle this time around as we are working on #2!

you never know blondNklutzi, maybe your cycles will be regular now! I really hope so :)

hi Lisa :happydance:

Tryinfor1 I hope you get your bfp, let us know how testing goes. If you don't get it this cycle you can count this as a practise clomid cycle! :D

the wait is starting to kill me a bit :haha: I keep getting psychic predictions! has anyone else had these?

Hey ladies,

I am CD 39 and I had what I thought were signs of ovulation between CD32 and CD35 not sure which could have been the day lol

Anyway according to my "woman log" on my phone I should have ovulated around CD30 so it is possible to have been the days when I thought I had signs......cramping on CD32 and on day 35 I had a really strange pulling sensation that only lasted a couple of seconds. Felt like it does when a baby kicks you from inside lol.

Today on CD39 I've had blood tinged CM its red blood but had been brown tinged yesterday. It's been really watery too ( sorry if TMI )
It's certainly not what I would call spotting, as its only in the cm, not coming of its own accord sorta thing..

Strange!

Okay so this morning my period started......every month its been
getting shorter by 6 or 7 days which is a good thing I guess but I never know when I'm ovulating! Ahhhhhh
I think tomorrow I may start temping see if that helps me any.

Good Luck with the clomid!

yeah temping will help you pinpoint when you ovulate! happy new cycle mrsdavo, I know its rubbish AF arriving but I think when you have long cycles it is a bit more welcome because its finally the start of a new cycle!

11 and still a :bfn: on an IC hpt.

I am testing tomorrow with a frer but if that comes out negative too then I am pretty sure we didnt catch this time. Bummer.. I was hoping I would be a one time clomid user success story. Atleast the clomid did what it needed to do.

there's still time, but you're right - at least you know now that you're ovulating :kiss:

Ahhh just found this thread and am so happy! For the longest time, I was one of those lucky ones with regular cycles-29 days on the dot, every month. Then it went to 30 days. Then the next month it was 33. Then 36. Then 35, then 40, now 44. It's so frustrating not knowing when you're gonna O, especially since DH is in the military and is home 2-3 nights/week. It's nice to find some support for the long and unpredictable cycles! I hope every one of you get that bfstickyp soon!! :flower:

I'm back. I've been frustrated this cycle and maybe, just maybe ovulated. My FF chart has me as ovulated due to my temps, even though I had 5 true + OPKs. We'll see if tomorrow's temp hold. I've been having a bit of fertile looking cervical fluid even since what felt like ovulation on Monday/Tuesday. I am thinking it may be due to the Evening primrose oil gave me all that cervical fluid.

TCOYF still isn't giving me an O date yet, because I am waiting for me 3rd temp above the coverline and because of the cervical fluid. I'm hoping it may more misread signs and could be leftovers of BD the night before.

Tryinfor1- The average is 13.9 dpo to get a BFP, according to FF, so you're definitely not our yet!

are you feeling a bit better then maple? :hugs: it will be a big relief for you when your temps stay up!

Feeling better but still not 100% convinced this is it yet. Another day or two and it should be clearer. I see the doctor on Tuesday, so even if it's not it, I'll hopefully get some answers.

I just with my CF was normal for me this cycle. I was reading TCOYF again and I have some of the signs of an ovarian cyst...

i'm CD 7 after having a 66 CD, most of the time they are 30 to 45 days longs.

are you going to see a doctor maple?

hope your cycle is shorter this time littlesteph!

CD23 for me today and I've got loads of watery cm, hope ovulation is just round the corner. I've been having some crampy feelings too so fingers crossed its not much longer!

only thing is we haven't BDed since last sunday because we've been really tired and busy so I hope if I am ovulating or about to ovulate its not too late! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->