long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Hi Ladies! So glad I came across this thread! I am on CD42 currently and think that I am now ovulating? TTC with a long cycle is so frustrating!! Has anyone else ovulated so far in? My LH test strips read positive so it sounds good, but I don't know. I guess we just BD for the next few days and see how it goes!

I ovulated on cd 48 this cycle. It is possible! My lastcycle was 93 days. :dust:

Hey
I currently have CD35 and now on CD42 with no AF. ILast AF was 23rd Sept. I don't use OPK's so have no idea if I am still awaiting too OV, but I'm wondering if I ovulated a bit later, as I'm showing no normal signs of AF, just exhausted. I did have 2 very faint BFP on clear blue tests, but not getting too excited as they fade after a couple of hours.

Soooo confused, is it normal for us longer cycles girls to get it this hard?

Hi Ladies! So glad I came across this thread! I am on CD42 currently and think that I am now ovulating? TTC with a long cycle is so frustrating!! Has anyone else ovulated so far in? My LH test strips read positive so it sounds good, but I don't know. I guess we just BD for the next few days and see how it goes!

Lucky you!! I think I haven't ovulated since I stopped taking the pill. I find it so frustrating, mainly because I don't know where I stand and I feel like my efforts are in vain.
I've been very moody for the past few days, so I hope its finally AF, but other than that I have no other symptoms. I didn't think the process would be so upsetting, and I'm only after starting. :cry:

We have been trying for almost 6 months now and it really does start to feel like, is this going to happen or what?! This would be only the 2nd time that I have shown up on ovulation tests in that time, too. So with that being said, I totally understand your frustration.

I never thought I would say this but I hope AF comes for you so you can try to make sense of the long cycle and start fresh. Waiting on things to get going it such a hard thing to do! When you're ready for a baby, you're ready.

Good luck to you and all of the other ladies. I'm going to keep following along until we ALL have a bun in the oven!

I ovulated on cd 48 this cycle. It is possible! My lastcycle was 93 days. :dust:

Wow! You read all of the different websites and such and they say it doesn't happen past like CD35. If my cycles went 93 days I wouldn't have a husband:haha: It is so true that there are no 2 women that are the same.

It looks like you got your BFP! You have given me hope, girl. Thanks for your post!!:hugs:

Hey
I currently have CD35 and now on CD42 with no AF. ILast AF was 23rd Sept. I don't use OPK's so have no idea if I am still awaiting too OV, but I'm wondering if I ovulated a bit later, as I'm showing no normal signs of AF, just exhausted. I did have 2 very faint BFP on clear blue tests, but not getting too excited as they fade after a couple of hours.

I am ovulating and I'm on CD42 right now. I have been extremely exhausted, too. Mayber you're creeping up on Ovulation as well? I just got a ton of the LH test strips so I could just test daily since I do not have a regular AF anddon't know when ovulation is coming. It's a cheap investment and extremely helpful. Good luck to you!

i haven't had a period in over 3 months!!! in the process of having various tests done, waiting for my hormone profile test to come back, i think the pill has done this to me, im just hoping maybe i might ovulate when i least expect it and get pregnant!!!

i think i ovulated when i didnt expect it as i have just done a test and its positive!! very stunned at the moment!

Yay rogue53!! Make sure you do lots of BDing :thumbup:

Just got back from my scan.. Definite polycystic ovaries, but the rest of me is looking a-okay, but he's recommending clomid and says conception is probably unlikely without it. :nope:

Hey

I am ovulating and I'm on CD42 right now. I have been extremely exhausted, too. Mayber you're creeping up on Ovulation as well? I just got a ton of the LH test strips so I could just test daily since I do not have a regular AF anddon't know when ovulation is coming. It's a cheap investment and extremely helpful. Good luck to you!

I couldn't help but do another test, and the BFP line is getting darker.
It's hard to calculate when i OV due to reacting to the Ecvra patch in Aug and that gave me a CD40 on Sept 23rd but no AF since then.

Just got back from my scan.. Definite polycystic ovaries, but the rest of me is looking a-okay, but he's recommending clomid and says conception is probably unlikely without it. :nope:

At least you found out the problem and can move forward in the righ direction. That's one step closer to baby!!

Hey

It's hard to calculate when i OV due to reacting to the Ecvra patch in Aug and that gave me a CD40 on Sept 23rd but no AF since then.

That's a good sign. Mine was steady getting darker over 3 days time untile it peaked yesterday. It's time to get down to business now!:haha:

Hey

That's a good sign. Mine was steady getting darker over 3 days time untile it peaked yesterday. It's time to get down to business now!:haha:

Finger crossed :)

We have been trying for almost 6 months now and it really does start to feel like, is this going to happen or what?! This would be only the 2nd time that I have shown up on ovulation tests in that time, too. So with that being said, I totally understand your frustration.

I never thought I would say this but I hope AF comes for you so you can try to make sense of the long cycle and start fresh. Waiting on things to get going it such a hard thing to do! When you're ready for a baby, you're ready.

Good luck to you and all of the other ladies. I'm going to keep following along until we ALL have a bun in the oven!

Awh! Thank you so much for your support! I really hope you get your BFP soon! I feel a little better today, I'm aware that it's only the start and I'm hoping to see my doctor when I get back from the honey moon... But at least I know it is possible to ovulate with long cycles sometimes.

may i join you girls? i am currently on my CD 48 and i think i ovulated yesterday coz of loads of CM and its still overflowing.... and my husband will be home later tonight after a week out of town.. it will be wild:sex: tonight:winkwink: anyways, been ttc for 12 months.. :dust:

may i join you girls? i am currently on my CD 48 and i think i ovulated yesterday coz of loads of CM and its still overflowing.... and my husband will be home later tonight after a week out of town.. it will be wild:sex: tonight:winkwink: anyways, been ttc for 12 months.. :dust:

That's kind of where I'm at, too! We are just BD'ing every night hoping to catch a baby in there somewhere! Good luck to you!!

i think i ovulated when i didnt expect it as i have just done a test and its positive!! very stunned at the moment!

a pregnancy test? :flower: if so, congratulations, that's fantastic news! :happydance: if it's an ovulation test, still congratulations :haha: :hugs:

that's great you've made a step forward though, not knowing is worse! have you made a doctors appointment then to get clomid? :hugs:

That's kind of where I'm at, too! We are just BD'ing every night hoping to catch a baby in there somewhere! Good luck to you!!

that's my approach too just now, BDing at least every second night - we're sometimes too tired to do it every night! actually, let me rephrase that....I'M sometimes too tired every night, OH is never too tired for sex :haha:

i had EWCM the other day, so i am hoping i ovulated!

are long cycles 'normal' if you know what i mean? or are these always indicative that something is 'wrong'? like PCOS or whatever?

If I dont get pregnant this cycle, I have to wait until January. Month 8, cycle 4 cause hubby will be out of town during my fertile week in December. Amazing. :cry:

I was so hoping for a :bfp: before christmas. But I got a high on my monitor and a negative OPK today so I dont think I will be ovulating cd15 like I did last time. :( Gonna test with another OPK later just to make absolute sure though. I do hope I ovulate soon.

How is everyone else?

a pregnancy test? :flower: if so, congratulations, that's fantastic news! :happydance: if it's an ovulation test, still congratulations :haha: :hugs:

that's great you've made a step forward though, not knowing is worse! have you made a doctors appointment then to get clomid? :hugs:

Going to start the doctors process soon, no doubt they will want lots of more tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->