Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

On the positive if my cycles stay at 28 days fertile times will be over weekends for the next few cycles. Lot's of bugs going round just now.

Each and every blinking family manner, minus my sister, bringing up that I have not gotten pg yet and wondering when it will happen for us.

DH tried to be nice and deflect his mom and say it was probably him and she keeps pointing it back to probably me. Ahhhhh!

Some people don't realise how in sensitive they are being. Try not to take it to heart. Or make excuses and walk away. Not always easy

When I was saying how stressful work had been for me recently, my Mother said "you could just get pregnant!". She knows how hard it's been for us!! She did apologise afterwards when she realised it wasn't the most supportive thing to say.
I cried the whole drive home (luckily DH was driving) but that could just be the Clomid making me emotional.

Thanks so much for the email telling me how sorry you were for not coming to our NYE party. You really could have left out the long explanation as to how bad your morning sickness is and how tired you have been since you got pregnant.

Wish people would stop asking me where the next baby is ...? You tell me !!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes I'm a bit overweight and carry ALL my weight on my stomach but my lovely lovely 2.5 year old son app asking if I have a baby in my tummy !!!!!

why does it have to feel like EVERYONE else is pregnant in my life accept me!?!? and why do people have to tell me to relax, don't think about it, I'm still so young, maybe it's not the right time, it will happen when its meant to!
UURRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! (had to get that out of my system!)

To the women who pop up on TTC forums during their first month of trying and who proceed to act like they are experts / like they understand what LTTTC is about, and who tell other people to 'just relax' = shut the * up!!!!

To the women who pop up on TTC forums during their first month of trying and who proceed to act like they are experts / like they understand what LTTTC is about, and who tell other people to 'just relax' = shut the * up!!!!

oh my BLOODY god if I could like that one a million times I would!Especially when those same ones get their BFP the first month and come back to say "We just relaxed and it happened"

LTTTC freaking sucks. It sucks in every aspect: emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. It has turned me into such a horrible, negative, bitter person.

Hubby and I went on a date last night, and I swear that every freaking pregnant woman in my city decided to go to the same restaurant. I couldn't even enjoy my meal without looking at a big, round belly or a mother breastfeeding her child. Hubby and I should've switched seats - his back was to the door, so he couldn't see anything.

WTF is wrong with me, that I can't even LOOK at a pregnant woman without feeling intense anger and envy?

Catching up with Facebook this morning, I certainly didn't need to see a sponsored post by "Private Pregnancy UK" entitled "How fertile am I?". Not the best way to start the day.

Logged onto FB yesterday. Seen an old work mate announced her pregnancy by showing off her tiny bump. If she starts with daily up dates she will get binned. Hopefully the conversation tomorrow will not be about her.

Logged onto FB yesterday. Seen an old work mate announced her pregnancy by showing off her tiny bump. If she starts with daily up dates she will get binned. Hopefully the conversation tomorrow will not be about her.

Oh boy, that sounds like a spell for disaster if she's the type that shows bump pictures when she's barely even showing. Good luck!

Just saw a pic of my ******* ex holding a toddler on Facebook. It's my own fault for snooping on his sisters page. It might not even be his toddler, but it still sucked to see.

Oh boy, that sounds like a spell for disaster if she's the type that shows bump pictures when she's barely even showing. Good luck!

She was a pain. Recently she was visiting. Complained of having no money. But also bragged about being paid more in her new job. A mutual friend ask if I had seen the announcement. I just said yes then changed the subject hopefully that's chat over with.

AHHH ..all theTTC threads I joined when started BNB have turned into people discussing pregnancies and new babies..... NEED to unsubscribe them
goingto start soley hanging out in LTTC :) :thumbup:

All I can say is Argh!!!!! Everytime I think we are going to make some progress, we end up going backwards.... DH and I went to docs today he had written requesting that we come see him so he could explain the situation with DH and previous op to remove cyst on his scrotum... turns out he SA sample before the op was better than last one he had done... so looks as though the op has had an effect on it... only the sample they froze would only be frozen for a 5 years, it has now been 6! had he looked into this in 2011 when we first went to speak to him ](*,) who know's where we might be. The hospital had indicated at the time it wwe struggled to conceive post op then ICIS would be an option... don't understand why every referral to date has been through me!!!! We explained this situation to him at the time!! Oh and he has the letter from our private appointment, I had said to him that they had requested I get an AMH test done, he said he would look into this once he had the letter, he know has the letter, and he is still saying he will look into whether I can get this done on the NHS Arggh!! It seems like the only way to get things done is to go private!!!

AHHH ..all theTTC threads I joined when started BNB have turned into people discussing pregnancies and new babies..... NEED to unsubscribe them

I know how you feel!!

I know how you feel!!
DBZ...isnt it the worst!!! i go on to chat about SMEP or herbal supplements and its all about peoples pregnancies!!!!!! so frustrating.....

Yep, me too! I have avoided BnB for a while, come back they all have babies :cry: Time to make some new friends on LTTTC :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"