Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Reb thank you once again, still dazed aboutmthe result and still so nauseus it is ridiculous. So you read the spoon theory - !! I will be haunting the thread to see how you go. My fingers are crossed for you - do you have any children from before? Lillyxxxx

So, I just got my results. HCG level was 288, and progesteron 39 (don't know the average, or what it means, but that's that). Also, they made two more appointments for me for HCG and P4 for Monday and Wednesday next week, just to make sure HCG is growing. And May 02 is the date for my first u/s.

Springy - 12 is supposed to be the perfect number balancing quality with quantity and less risk of OHSS. So glad retrieval went well. Cant believe so many of us so close together :hug:

I went for acupunture today and then food shopping with hubby and then popped in to see a dh's family as there was a family birthday. Felt v stressed as dont like MIL and was scared they would ask about th procedure. I didnt know she would be there. Not exactly bedrest but clinic said to carry on as normal. Rested all morning and resting again today. Nearly crashed the car though so that was abit stressful :rofl:

Hmmm, Katrus - I know EXACTLY what those averages should be...your HCG is perfect; your progesterone is quite high......oooh could be twinnies! x

Bambine - sadly no, OH and I met late in life, started trying after a year and then ran splat bang into BFN's. But we do have a fur baby and he is gorgeous! (My avatar, now MUCH bigger!) I also drool over my friends' babies, which I can now do, having forgiven the world in general for being so mean as to deny me Mummyhood...fingers crossed for Prune and Raisin.
I do hope you feel better soon, both in yourself and your heart. Cuddle your kiddies and OH and get lots of love x

Bambine: I am so sorry and also dismayed with the laws on frozen embryos. I am sending good thoughts your way that you will get your third baby...

Lochy: Congrats on the 7 fertilized eggs!

Ratma: Good luck on the retrieval!

Katrus: Congratulations! I am so happy that the spotting stops!

I am waiting for the results of my blood test. I used a home test and tested positive, but i am nervous it won't be confirmed by the blood test...

Baby dust to all!

Gwyneth - CONGRATS!!!! and fingers crossed for that blood test xxx

Gwinth, of course it will be confirmed!!!!!! I am sure of it!!! :happydance:

Gwynth - that is GREAT!!! :happydance: when is your blood test?

Gwyth congratulations :wohoo:

Great new on the hcg Katrus :happydance: xxx

Congratulations Gwynth!!!

And excellent bloods katrus!!

Hope you're okay bambine

Huge everything x'd for you Rebs xxx

Congrats Gwyn!

Katrus with a beta that high it has to be twinkies!

42 - I am at Hannam too!!! I was with Dr. Redmond though but loved the experience of Hannam. Very happy I made the move there. Its so nice to have a Hannam buddy! Killer that our betas aren't till 14days post transfer! I have heard that Hannam won't grade your embryos, is that true? Did you get frosties?

Ratma - sorry if I missed it but did your scan go well today?

Reb - how are you feeling?

Bambine :hugs:

:thumbup: feeling good, the sun is shining, it's Saturday x
Hope all are well x

Hi all

Hope you're all good?

Can I have a rant please. The flipping nurse went and threw all of my spare solutions away yesterday so I've just gone to do my final stimm inj and can't bloody do it!!!!!!

Wonder if it will matter missing this last one? I've enough follies already? I've left a message on their answerphone so hopefully they'll get back to me today!!

Another bloody mistake grrrrrrrrrr

Hi all

Hope you're all good?

Can I have a rant please. The flipping nurse went and threw all of my spare solutions away yesterday so I've just gone to do my final stimm inj and can't bloody do it!!!!!!

Wonder if it will matter missing this last one? I've enough follies already? I've left a message on their answerphone so hopefully they'll get back to me today!!

Another bloody mistake grrrrrrrrrr

Ratma - that is sooooo annoying. Do they have an emergency number you can call? I dont think it will matter though as you have some fab follies already, but definietly :growlmad:

:wave: 42andready. Welcome to our lovely thread. I have been having mild crmps since trasnfer, but I guess that is where they were poking around during EC...

Hi Ratmagirl,

I am also on Menopur and in Bristol so if you would like me to meet you somewhere with a solution, let me know as I have spares. I am assuming you still have the powders.

Aww zenus thats lovely. Dunno whether its the drugs but i just got all teary eyed thinking how amazing it is that something like this connects ppl. Soppy cow haha xx

I should really introduce myself, have been reading this thread for a while but never got round to posting.

We've been trying for 3 years, unexplained, on Day 4 of stims for 1st IVF with scan next Weds. So far not finding it too bad just very tired and getting a bit bloated.

It really helps knowing that we're not alone going through all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->