Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Good luck Reb - shall be thinking of you peeing tomorrow :lol: xxxx

Thanks girls. Sadly for me and steve, it's a BFN. I kind of knew it would be, as I remembered how I felt when I was pregnant last time. The odds were not in our favour, but at least we tried again and know that we did everything we possibly could to get our family. It's the end of the road for me now but I shall stalk you all and watch for your sticky beans. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers xxx

Oh I'm so soo sorry Reb :hug:

Thank you for all the advice and support you have given - you are a lovely person. Take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no - Reb. There is nothing we can say to help - but as Ratma said - you have been such a great support during this rotten journey for us all. Please do stalk if you can bear it and I am certain that whatever you choose to do next will be amazing :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reb my heart goes out to you and DH :hugs: I know there is nothing I can say that will make this any easier. Take some time for yourselves and then reassess the situation. I am so sorry that this wasn't a positive result. Xoxo

Oh, Reb, I am so so sorry. Hope you can find peace after all this. Sending you much love and hugs. :hugs:

Good morning girls!

wishinalways: yah, and to think, I'm a doctor, too! (Like, I don't fiddle with these HPTs at work!!!) What day were you when your HPT came through with your BFP?

mrsmax: yep, definitely (hopefully) baby brain! To be fair, as my hubbo noted, the packaging for the ovulation and preggo tests are virtually identical. The word "ovulation" is in a relatively teeny font. He reckons that this sort of mistake happens all the time and First Response snags an extra few sales beans from it.

katrus78: you inspired me! (Did I mention that yesterday?) Let's just say, relief!!! That being said, I was a bit of a naughty girl as my clinic noted, none of that until the 2ww was over, but hey. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do…

Ratmagirl: not to worry, the ET is a pretty chill experience. Nothing like the ER. So all the best on Saturday.

zeusnpickle: yes, you certainly get to know your loos better! That's a great set of numbers. Keep it up!

katrus78: fabulous! When is your u/s scheduled for?

Reb: *hugs*

AFM: feeling a wee bit doon in the dumps today. Just a wee bit. It's day 10 and still no second pink line in the home science experiment. Hopefully one appears later today or tomorrow. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet, if so! In the interim, trying to stay busy. What doesn't make matters any easier is my hubbo is a really great guy but incredibly logical and, hence, not very emotion-filled at times. When I POAS this morn I brought it back to bed and placed it on the nightstand to develop. Hubbo came by, when heading out for work and asked what I was doing. I told him I was waiting for it to develop. He looked at it and said, "I see just one pink line" and pretty much left. I was a wee bit deflated. It can be really tough for the chaps to get any of this, I know...

Anyway, all the best to everyone!

:hugs::hugs:Reb, Im so sorry, welling up just thinking how you are feeling, I cant imagine it. We are here for you if you need anything. xxx

42 I was 5 days post transfer when I got my pink line, I couldnt quite believe my eyes. As I dont get beta checks in the UK I have been peeing on sticks constantly just waiting for the line to get darker. They are well most of them are I think, its hard to tell sometimes because I do them at different times of the day and now that I am constantly up through the night peeing, my FMU isnt always that great. Anyway just trying to stay positive. Today was the first day of not using the progesterone suppositry as my clinic stop them after your otd and so Im praying my little baby is producing enough to sustain everything. xxx
Every woman is so different in when they get there positive result. My colleauge did not get a faint pink line until she was almost 8 weeks pregnant and now has a lovely bouncy 2 year old, so you just cant tell. xxxx

Bigs :hug: Reb xxx

Congratulations on the beta Katrus

I start stimming tomorrow. Im starting on 150 gonal F. The lowest dose they could give me because of the PCOS. I have my first scan next wednesday xxx

Got a call from the clinic today ... 4 of my 7 morula made it to blast and have been frozen!!!!! I am beyond thrilled!!! :happydance:

See!! I bet the ones inside you are doing great too, since they chose the best! Great news!

Thats brilliant springy, totally agree with katrus, I bet the little ones inside and snuggling right in. They do totally grow differently. xxx

Fab news springy. Noce to know u have those as a back up not that u will need them :happydance: xxx

Good luck for your next phase of stimming Lise!

Yeah yeah yeah - go little springsters!!!

Still no news on my 10 embs - I guess no news is good news. Feels surreal to think (hopefully) I'll have one on board Saturday!! Xxxxx

Hope everyones fairing well in our little pretty big journey? Xxx

Springy - that's such good news. Delighted for you!
Ratma - FX for your little embies!
Wishing - you made me laugh with you description of peeing all the time!
I'm feeling quite pissed now -3 and a half years of abstinence and now half a bottle of prosecco...! Sad, but glad to be watching you guys getting your BFPs. Thanks for all your hugs x

Huge massive hugs Reb - life is truely unfair sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->