Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Mrs m, 4 weeks today, yey. You need to type your stats so springy can put them on the front page.

Springy, ratmagirl how you both feelin. X springy can you put bfp on the front stats page, it just says date. X thank you. X

wishing - I am just waiting for my blood test in Thursday to come OK and then I will do that :coffee:

All updated!

MrsMax pass along your stats - see my post on the first page, and I'll add you to the list. I won't put anything in your results area till your blood draw on Thursday.

AFM - 6dp5dt and nothing to report, no symptoms at all ... but I know that this is very normal so I'm trying to stay positive, which I will have you know is SUPER hard!!! I was never one to get cramps around :witch: so I'm thinking no cramping for me is a good sign! I'm bloated, slightly backed up and my boobs are sore, full and heavy feeling but all of that is due to progesterone so I'm not reading into it!

When are you going to test Spring? xx

When are you going to test Spring? xx

Not till Sunday at the very earliest .... my brother gets married on Saturday so if I test and it is a :bfn: mentally I know I will not be able to pull myself together and smile that day. So out of respect for him and his fiance I'll wait till Sunday.

Springy - it is such torture isnt it. Bloating is a massive sign of pregnancy, but like you say you never quite know if it is just the progestorone playing with you. I totally think you have the right strategy about not testing before the wedding - you want to enjoy that to its full and even if you got a BFP not a BFN you might not enjoy the wedding as much as your mind would be on other "little" things ;) Have everything crossed for you.

My stats are:

Follies - unknown
ER - 17th April. Eggs collected 6 or 7 (they told me both)
ET - 19th April. 2 embryos, both with some fragmentation. One 3 cell and one 4 cell.
Blood test - 3rd May.....

:)

Yes that's a good idea Springy not testing on the wedding day. When is your official test date? Keeping everything crossed for you.

Hope everything shows up on your bloods MM - I'm sure it'll be fine!! How do you feel symptom-wise?

Where is Lochy - is she next to test? Good luck Lochy if you're reading xxx

AFM - 3dp5dt and I think my mind is playing tricks on me and I'm convinced its worked which I'm worrying about as if get a BFN I'll be devestated. I have to test Fri 11th as I run out of progesterone the day after and shall need to go and collect some before the weekend - otherwise I would have preferred to test on 12th so I won't have to go to work and face people if BFN!

Symptoms for me (could be imagination/prog) slight cramp in the same place, very very tired this morning - did wake up in the night for a while so that could be the reason! Also I have an odd taste in my mouth, but I'm sure its far too early for pg symptoms!! I really think I'm making them up. Increased weeing and boobs are sore but they were before ET so not going on that one!

Help - I'm going crackers!! Too scared to test before OTD though so am going to hold out! Xxxx

My blood draw is May 9th - next Wednesday. 14 days post transfer.

Ratma - I thought I was pregnant for a while last week. I had some of the same symptoms as you - I slept really heavily and then woke up in the middle of the night to pee. I also kinda felt calm and preggers - then I got those horrid cramps on Sunday morning and was certain I was out! The mind DEF plays tricks on you, but sometimes your instincts are correct. Here is hoping. :dust:

Soooo excited for th next testers.

Where are you Lochy?? Hope you're good.

Hey girls. I am sitting in the wait room for my first u/s. Sooo nervous for some reason!
Btw, I also had middle-of-the-night peeing as one of the first symptoms. Probably, the only one. But I got it after I got a positive on a blood test. MM, so happy for you!
Springy, Ratma - you guys are next!!! So exciting!!!!

Can't really type well on this phone but still reading.

Def agree about the wedding springy, enjoy the wedding knowing your pupo. X
My fingers are crossed for all of you still to test. X

Can't wait to hear us results katrus.

Working until 9 tonight, totally sucks and very tired right now.

Good luck for your u/s katrus - must be exciting but very nerve wracking. Let us know if its double trouble (twins)!! :D

Ahh that sucks Wishing - hope this eve flys by xxx

Ps I've been peeing in the night for a while due to being anxious so am not convinced its a symptom!! So hard not to read all the signs but they could be prog induced!! Xxxx

Good luck Katrus - totally normal to be nervous. Let us know how it goes.

Ratma - I am liking the sound of your PUPO symptoms so far.

Wishing :hug: I am dreading going back to work on Friday! Least it is a bank holiday weekend here so cant really complain!

OMG, I tried to let the new sink in, but I really can't believe it still...

I am 5w4d

IT'S TWINS!!!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Thedahlenbabies.jpg​

:wohoo: :wohoo: :headspin: :bunny:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! No wonder you had high BETAS!!!

How you feeling - just shocked How is DH? :dust:

Oh wow Katrus - those little twin blobbies are beautiful <3

You must be over the moon and back again!!

So so sooooooooo chuffled for you xxxx

Come on ladies - let's have some more BFPs please!!!

OMG my HEART has all of a sudden jumped to about 150 beats a minute.

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS KATRUS. Wow I bet thats a lot to take in.

I am thinking right now I had the same lines on the same day as you....... dont know my betas but!!!!!!!! I am starting to think there might actually be two in there........ and I have a whole week to wait. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

So happy for you Katrus. xxxxxxxxx

Do you have any symptoms yet Katrus..... My boobs are soooorreee and Im really tired and I almost couldnt fit in my work trousers today:shy:, By next week its going to have to be dresses and leggins to work. I thought i was coping well with the wait but now Im right back to impatient again. lol
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->