Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Springy - I am soooo sorry hon. Take all the time you need and know that we are all sending you love and good wishes xxx:hugs:

Oh Springy :hug2 I'm so soo sorry :(

I'm really gutted for you - life is cruel.

You take it easy and take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

katrus: Your post made me laugh!

Wishing: I am 6 weeks, 3 days along.

Can Am: Thanks for sharing your u/s-- it looks so amazing!

Had my EC today and they got 15 eggs :) The embryologist said that all seemed mature and good quality :)

David sample was the worst he has ever produced and the morph was slightly lower than normal but still wouldnt be bad in normal circumstances. They decided to do ICSI which im over the moon about.

Fx for a good fertilisation report in the morning xxx

Yay for 15 eggs Lisa - that is fab :happydance: Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Yey Lisa 15 eggs is a fantastic number and hopefully with icsi you will get a great report tomorrow. xxx

That's eggcellent Lise (same no as moi) :D

Let us know how they do and don't worry about the sperms - they'll pick the best ones!

I had a lot of brown spotting yesterday (no cramps) and was convinced it was all over :( however nothing today, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Official test day this Friday - eeeeeeek!! Have to say though, I'm absolutely knackered so I'm hoping its a good sign.

Hope everyone's doing okay? It feels like were coming to an end in here soon - can I just say ladies, I've really enjoyed sharing this mental journey with you all, and what ever happens I hope we'll all stick around on this forum xxx

Ratma :cry: (but in a good way). I feel the same.

Spotting at this point without proper AF is a great sign!!!!!! I really hope it is good news for you - I need more newly pregnant friends to fret over all things pregnancy :dust:

Awww, girls, yeah, I already kinda look back at mine journey and it is filled with so many emotions, for myself, and for others.

Ratma, here is some :dust: for you on Friday!

Lisa, everything will be great, ICSI is a great option. Fx for great report tomorrow morning!

AFM, I just came back from my second u/s, and both hearts are beating, so now I can somewhat relax... Here is the new pic thouhg at 6w4d:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/DahlenTwins6w4d.jpg

Gorgeous Katrus - you must be so pleased and excited.

Aww I don't know what came over me then but I feel all emotional!!

Thanks MM - I really hope I can join you pg lovelies - fingers x'd eh? One can hope

Katrus - I love seeing how you're little twinnies are flourishing - its so magical seeing the scan pictures.

Lisa and Rozzi - are you the final fledglings of this thread?

I really hope the ladies who weren't sucessful on our thread can find the strength to try again xxxxx

Gosh I'm feeling all sentimental tonight :lol:

Katrus that is wonderful news, oh you must feel so relieved that is wonderful.

Ratma - fingers crossed you get a positive on Friday, I will be praying for you.

AFM - my beta day is a week from today, oh boy. The first week went by quickly so hopefully the damn AF will stay away this time which will make me very happy. Positive thoughts to all of you out there.

Aw katrus thats fantastic, your little babies are growing so fast. X x I cant believe you have had two scans already and I havent had my first yet, although mine is at 10am tomorrow and I just want to see my babies heart beating now. X so happy for you. X

Ratmagirl, I cant believe how strong you are that you have not poas yet, I was such a wimp. X x I have absolutely everything crossed for you for friday though. X

It has been a great journey and I feel like I have met some great comrades, lol
I hope that all those who were not succesful this time will stay strong and carry on. X x What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. X x

Bump buddies, katrus, mrs max, gywnth cant wait to share the next 8 months comparing each and every symptom and twinge, hoping there are a couple more to join us. X

What a lovely scan pic Katrus :)

I think we just might be Ratma. I know i started on this thread when i thought i was gonna start earlier but it got delayed a month because i needed my MMR. I wont be testing for at least 2 weeks yet and official hospital beta isnt till the 23rd!! xx

Good luck with your scan Wishing :hugs:

Half way through the 2ww Rozzi - I hope the 2nd week flies by for you. I too thought that its gone quite quickly!! Xxx

Lisa: Great news on your follies! We also did icsi with half of our eggs. It seems to have worked for us :)

I agree with Ratma. It has been amazing sharing this journey with all of you. So often our fertility issues made me feels so isolated. It has been really comforting to find you all to share this with. I just wish I found the group sooner.

Ratma & Rozzi: good luck on your tests! I really want this to work for you both.

Katrus: great photo! i didn't know you were going in for another u/s--- your babies look beautiful!!!!

Wishing: I am so happy to share the bump journey with you, Katrus and Ms. Max as well. I hope that we continue to share our experiences through pregnancy. I also want everyone to join us on this side as well, baby dust to you all and i hope you continue to try.

I had to go in for an urgent appt with my RE today because I have been having some sharp pains occasionally when I laugh hard or sneeze hard. It doesn't last long, but when the doctor heard about it she told me to come in. She is concerned that my RT ovary has twisted and stated if it continues to happen it could cut off the flow of blood to my ovary. It sounds like worst case scenario i lose functioning of that ovary. It has gone down a little bit in height but not width. She is hoping it will go down in the next two weeks and untwist on its own. Until then i just need to keep it easy and if it gets worse call the doctor.

As for the baby, the baby is growing and now you can see a little thing inside the dark circle, Like Katrus's photo-- only it's just one. You could see the flutter of it's heart beat. My doctor plans to measure it next week and if all is well i will go back to my OBGYN.

I'm trying to not worry about the ovary and just focus on the positive. Maybe i should go back to acupuncture to see if he can help with it?? I will try to see if i can scan the u/s to share with you all.

Wishing, so excited for you to go to your first u/s tomorrow!!! Take pic and post right away!!!

Gwynth, yep, it was amazing to see the heart flutterings for me too! It seemed surreal, how such tiny things can have a heart!! I couldn't hear it, just saw it.

Ratma, the OTD is so close, can't wait for you to test!

Just got the call and they said they managed to injection 13 of the 15 eggs and 7 have fetilised. Its a little less then i was hoping for but 7 is still good right?!! It only takes one :)

She didnt tell me how they were doing tho i suppose she will ring me tomorrow for that. She said that if i have more than 4 still goin strong tomorrow then they will do day 5 if not then its day 3 for me xxx

Lisa! Don't worry, 7 is a great number! Congrats, now you have your embabies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->