Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Thanks u hun. Just hope they do well overnight :) xx

Lisa 7 is fantastic, I had 7 fertilised and I am now nearly 7 weeks pregnant so 7 is a great number...fx for a day 5 transfer. xxx

Well I had my first u/s scan today... One happy healthy little heartbeat seen measuring 5.1mm which puts me at 6w5d. xx So so happy to actually see it at last.

She did find another black area that was more long and thinish rather than a nice round sack. It had what she thought was a yolk in it but nothing else that she could see, after several minutes of studying it at different angles she said is was most likely another one that implanted but that just hasnt continued to grow. The good thing is I now get to go back in two weeks to see my jelly bean again and she thinks the other area will have then been absorbed.

so happy that i now get a scan at 9 weeks and then another at 12 at my local hospital so lots of opportunities to see my little bean. xx

Scan pic below, it wasnt a very clear picture, think i will try and have a full bladder for the next one to try and get a better view. xx

Attachments

• P1040864 [800x600].jpg
    P1040864 [800x600].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P1040865 [800x600].jpg
    P1040865 [800x600].jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
Aww lovely scan pics wishing :) yey for more scans :)

Ive got a question.. I did a test the day after my trigger to test it and it was negative... Fair enough i had only done it 8 hrs before but i have just done another one now and it was negative!! Has anyone ever experienced a negative test after trigger? Im confuzzled :wacko:

Maybe im just destined to never see a second line lol xx

Lisa, you know it's weird but I tested mine out 5 days after trigger and it was negative... I thought it was strange as what I've heard from everyone that it should stay in your system up to 10-12 days. Not sure.

Wishing, congrats to finally seeing your bean!! So exciting! What kind of scan was it, transvaginal or abdominal? I always do tv, and it really helps to make the pic better if you yourself push below, where they tell you. I pushed rather hard last time, so we could have a better view.

I was a little sneaky and got myself checked in with a new obgyn at the hospital I picked. So the only opening they had this month was next week, on Thursday, and than I also supposed to come for u/s in two weeks for the last time at the IVF clinic. So there - I will get two the next two weeks! Yey! Not sure if the obgyn will give me one, but I hope so!

Lisa - I dont know about that. I didnt test mine out. I had read it could stay in your system for up to 14days!! Maybe that is just the longest and it normally disapears pretty quickly...

Wishing - gorgeous scans and yay for a happy healthy bean!! I have mine 2 weeks today...cant wait. Have you had any ms yet?

Katrus - wow, by the time I have one scan youwill have had 3!!! :)

wishing/katrus etc - you might be interested in this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-over-35/993175-new-bfp-after-ivf.html

Great news on your embies Lisa :yay: I'm not sure about testing out trigger as I didn't do it. Perhaps its different for everyone? I wouldn't worry - at least you know when you test that it won't be the trigger!

Wishing - aww lovely scan pictures!!! I'm so glad you have 1 sticky bean growing in there :D. What happens now - do you get another scan or just go to 12weeks now?

Katrus - am loving all of your cunning extra scans
:lol: can you tell me when you had spotting and what it was like?

MM - can't wait for your scan :D I bet you're nervous and excited? Have you had many symptoms?

Rozzi - how are you doing lovely?

AFM - testing tomorrow eeeeeeek! Have had some brown cm when I've put the progesterone applicator in so I hope that's not a bad sign!! Xxxxx

MM, the spotting I had was 8dp5dt and a little a day after that. It was pinkish/brownish, no red. It wasn't heavy, but it did go on my pantiliner, so not only when I wiped.

Lisa, it just hit me. Are you sure that your trigger was with HCG? Some girls trigger with Lupron, for example, and than it wouldn't show on tests, of course.

Ratma, so exited for you to test tomorrow, here is some :dust: for you!

Hi Katrus - I think it was Ratma who asked about the spotting :shrug: That must have been scary though!!

Ratma - I have sooo much crossed for you. I have a good feeling if that helps - a little bit of spotting is supposed to be a godo sign and you have had some cramping so praying for you that that points to a BFP :flower:

Are you testing at home or doing a beta? Cant wait to hera your results.

I'm not having any symptoms really - a slight bit of ms possibly and exhausted and peeing at 4am - but not sure if I am imagining the ms cause I want to "feel" pregnant :rofl:

Hi all, sitting at work sneaking onto BnB when no ones looking. he he

Katrus yey for more scans, I too have managed to sneak in another one at 9 weeks before I have my 12 week scan at my local hospital, that will certainly keep me going anyway. x

Ratma i have everything crossed for you for tomorrow, sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Well we are telling my son on Saturday, cant wait to see and hear his reaction when he finds out, he is so desperate for a brother or sister, he will be so happy. xx

Good luck telling your son Wishing. i'm sure he will be over the moon

Had my progress report and all are diviing well but 2 are piss poor quality and 2 are grade 4 which is the lowest BUUUUTT 3 of them are really good quality :) Because i only have 3 good quality ones i will be having a day 3 transfer tomorrow rather than risking them going to day 5.
I expressed my wish for having 2 put back when they rang me and she said that they would prefer i have 1 put back considering the quality and my age but i have said i want 2 so she said i will have to sign a form which states i am going against medical advice blah blah blah
I asked about the likelyhood of the 2 remaining ones going to blasto if we only had 1 put back and she said she couldn't be sure and that the clinic is strict on what they will freeze as in they really have to be top quality which has just fuelled my decision to have 2 put back.

So this time tomorrow i will be PUPO :) xxx

Thanks Katrus - it was me asking about spotting.

I had some brown stuff all mixed in with the prog gunk 9dp5dt and also a smaller amount yesterday 11dp5dt. Nothing has come out on the panty liner, its just up the top when I put the gel applicator in. Fingers x'd it not a bad sign!

Thanks for the baby dust xxxx

Lisa - glad you were able to convince them to put 2 back! Fingers crossed for you :)

Ratma I have anything and everything I can cross, crossed for you for a BFP! I'll be checking tomorrow as soon as I get up to see your results.

Lisa, smart decision to put 2 back in your case!

Ratma, oops, sorry for mixing you up :) don worry though, with this tiny amount of spotting you have it is hardly a bad sign.

Katrus did you have a day 3 or 5? xx

I need some day 3 stories to reassure me lol :)

I know they aren't putting them back early because of quality and more because of quantity but i could still use a day 3 success story :) xxx

Lisa that all sounds good. Only had two average ones and a two day transfer so don't worry too much about not going to five days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->