• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Yes MM is a huge success story Lisa!! Try not to worry - have faith in thee embies :D

Thanks Springy - you're lovely and I hope you have better luck when they do your FET cycle. I could well be joining you yet :hugs:

Thanks Katrus xxx

Yes MM is a huge success story Lisa!! Try not to worry - have faith in thee embies :D

Thanks Springy - you're lovely and I hope you have better luck when they do your FET cycle. I could well be joining you yet :hugs:

Thanks Katrus xxx

While it would be lovely to cycle with you again, I am PRAYING that you are just there as a cheerleader for me as I don't wish a failed cycle on anyone :hugs:

Lisa, I would def have pushed for two aswell, the fact that they are great quality probably means they would make it to day 5 anyway but better to be in you keeping warm than sitting in a petrie dish, especially if they are strict on freezing criteria.

We had one good one at day 5 and 3 mediocre ones, they put two back in and I have a lovely little bean growing in there. The 3 mediocre ones didnt meet freeze criteria but they still froze them on our request anyway, hopefully wont need them now though. xx There is a thread called List your IVF successs and it has hundreds of success storied with 3 day transfers, the thread is years old and the day after transfer I sat and read them all, it was amazing some people were having really low grade embryos transferred and still ended up with twins so have faith.xxx Tomorrow you will be PUPO, how exciting. xx

Thank you ladies :) I really do appreciate it :) xxx

Hi ladies - so exciting all of the good news and I loved seeing the pictures, what a great way to start the day today looking at the pics. I hope all of you are doing well and moving right along.

AFM - I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today, I really really feel my AF is on her way and last time it came 10 days post ER and I'm at 7 days now and I feel it, I'm hoping I'm wrong but I guess I will see what happens this weekend.

Hope your wrong rozzi and AF stays away. Are you goin to wait for AF or test over the weekend.

I have everything crossed for you. We need to make this thread go out with a bang :) xx

Lisa - I'm not sure I haven't decided yet. Last time AF arrived just at the time I could test so I'm sort of waiting to see what happens tomorrow, I sort of don't really know when is a good time to test either. My DH will be away on a bachelor party this weekend so it would be a good time to test as he doesn't want me to ha ha. Thanks for the positive thoughts I do hope for ONCE I'm wrong - ha ha.

Hey ladies,

Quick stop in from me to say I'm still in Beta limbo. Insanely my levels rose on my second Beta test today so were 14 @ 13dp2dt and were 143 today @ 19dpo2dt. I'm back in on Sat and then Monday for checking but the nurse is still saying this is not going to be viable - they seem to be prepping me for ectopic and the whole thing is just a massive nightmare :( I spent the weekend drinking wine, eating soft cheese, eating seafood - ALL the things you don't do because I was bleeding heavily so assumed AF. It probably is but this is just so painful :(

I hope everyone still in the 2ww is holding up ok and Springy, I'm sending you lots of love - just think your little frosties might be just waiting to come into the world xx

Sorry to just vent after an absence this week - it's just insane :(

Rozzi - all I can say is STAY positive! I know how hard it is but try as hard as you can to focus on the positive and believe that this has worked - I know for my FET I am going to try and find a way to stay more positive.

Loch - I'm so sorry to hear you're in such limbo :( A beta of 143 at 19dpo isn't that low at all so maybe it was just a slow starter? Hang in there!!!

Oh Lochie, what an awful time your having, I bet you just want to know for sure either way. I suppose the nurse is just being realistic and trying not to get your hopes up but that doesnt help you feel any better. Big hugs. xxxx

It is still possible lochy, my fingers are crossed for you. I found this which shows the massive difference in range between pregnancies.

Again: the range of HCG levels in the blood during pregnancy is huge; a single value will not indicate a normal pregnancy! In fact, a number of values are necessary before making a number of determinations, including how far along the pregnancy is. Consider the following figures (based on days past ovulation (DPO); all HCG levels and ranges are averages):

DPO, 14. HCG level, 48 mIU/ml. Range: 17-119 mIU/ml.
DPO, 15. HCG level, 59 mIU/ml. Range: 17-147 mIU/ml.
DPO, 16. HCG level, 95 mIU/ml. Range: 33-223 mIU/ml.
DPO, 17. HCG level, 132 mIU/ml. Range: 17-429 mIU/ml.
DPO, 18. HCG level, 292 mIU/ml. Range: 70-758 mIU/ml.
DPO, 19. HCG level, 303 mIU/ml. Range: 111-514 mIU/ml.
DPO, 20. HCG level, 522 mIU/ml. Range: 135-1690 mIU/ml.
DPO, 21. HCG level, 1061 mIU/ml. Range: 324-4130 mIU/ml.
DPO, 22. HCG level, 1287 mIU/ml. Range: 185-3279 mIU/ml.
DPO, 23. HCG level, 2034 mIU/ml. Range: 506-4660 mIU/ml.
DPO, 24. HCG level, 2637 mIU/ml. Range: 540-10,000 mIU/ml.

Look most closely at the progression: during the huge majority of early pregnancies (80-90%), the level will double every couple of days, or 72 hours. As your pregnancy progresses, levels rise and that doubling time increases. The expected doubling time for HCG levels:

Under 1200 mIU/ml: 48-72 hours.
Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml: 72-96 hours.
Over 6000 mIU/ml: more than 96 hours

Aw, thanks Wishing - it's a crazy journey and while I am resigned to it not working out this time I can't help but let a little hope in too. I wish I just knew either way - I cried so many tears over the weekend and this is just dragging the pain out :(

Hope everything with your little one is going beautifully xx

Lochy - I dont want to get your hopes up and my only knowledge is dr. google BUT it seems your betas have multiplied by 100 in 3 days, which could be a good sign right? I have also see posts where people have had a viable pregnancy with a 1st beta of 14. I know the chances are slimer, but there is still a chance. However, I am guessing thay is part of why it has been so hard for you - the not knowing. Please know we are all praying as hard as we can for you. :hug: I wish we could do more xxx :kiss:

rozzi - dont give up hope yet. I was 99% sure Af was on the way before my BFP. Some days I still think she is!!

Oh :hugs: Lochy it must be doubley awful to be told that news and you being left in limbo - I really feel for you :( I'm really really hoping the beta results mean it is viable and they are wrong!!

Don't give up yet Rozzi :hugs:

:hugs: to you too Springy - I really wish we could have all graduated from this thread. Your lovely frosties are waiting for you and I'm positive one of them beauts will stick for you xxxxx

Wishing - am loving your beta knowledge!! I love that everyone is so helpful here - its so lovely :D

Good luck for ET tomorrow Lisa xxx

Probably in the middle of the night if I can't sleep!!! LOL :D :D :D

I'll report here as soon as I can. Really hoping its not just 1 line!!! Eeeeeek xxxxx

Ratma - I am so nervous for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: dust: :dust:

me too Ratma, feelling it for you too. xx I think thats why i just tested unexpectedly out of the blue on day five when the tests arrived and thought what the heck...... this suspense is killing me, dont know how you ladies do it.xxx

Lisa: When do you have your transfer?

Wishing: Congrats! Great pictures!!!

Ratma: Good luck on the test tomorrow! Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->