looking for a buddy

Hope everyone had a good weekend! So sickness def kicked in with me as well this weekend. I haven't thrown up yet but my belly is def upset most of the time. I've been exhausted too. I slept almost all day on Saturday. I took my last cb digi yesterday and got a 3+! i was so excited :). Nervous about my scan on Thursday but just trying to stay positive and tell myself that everything is fine. Hope everyone is doing well!

I work all weekend so not much of a good one for me lol, I'm the same with sickness kicked in majorly on Saturday haven't been sick yet thankfully but I feel it! Aww glad u got ur 3+ and I'm feeling nervous about my scan too! What time is yours? Mine isn't until 3pm so gonna drag all day I think. I wasn't feeling too positive yesterday morning but I am again now lol hoping this little one sticks!
Yeah I'm definitely tired it gets to 1pm and im yawning my head off lol xx

Hope everyone had a good weekend! So sickness def kicked in with me as well this weekend. I haven't thrown up yet but my belly is def upset most of the time. I've been exhausted too. I slept almost all day on Saturday. I took my last cb digi yesterday and got a 3+! i was so excited :). Nervous about my scan on Thursday but just trying to stay positive and tell myself that everything is fine. Hope everyone is doing well!

I work all weekend so not much of a good one for me lol, I'm the same with sickness kicked in majorly on Saturday haven't been sick yet thankfully but I feel it! Aww glad u got ur 3+ and I'm feeling nervous about my scan too! What time is yours? Mine isn't until 3pm so gonna drag all day I think. I wasn't feeling too positive yesterday morning but I am again now lol hoping this little one sticks!
Yeah I'm definitely tired it gets to 1pm and im yawning my head off lol xx

aww man, well hopefully you get some days off soon. I'm hoping all goes well at my scan because i'm going to tell my 2nd job to start working me off the schedule until i don't have to work there anymore. I work at an office Monday-Friday so it's no problem there but every other Sunday i work at a bar where they allow smoking. My dr said every other Sunday isn't a HUGE deal being in the smoke but that he was more concerned with me being on my feet all day and i really just don't want to be the pregnant lady tending bar lol. My scan is at 1:45 but that's def still late enough! This week is def going to drag for us!

Has anyone been hot at night? We have separate heating and cooling for our upstairs and i haven't turned the heat on yet upstairs and it's been getting down to 60 in the mornings. I woke my dh up the other night in the middle of the night and asked if he turned the heat on because i was covered in sweat and felt like a couldn't breathe i was so hot! He said "no, it's like 60 degrees in here..." haha my poor hubby. I told him he's going to need some blankets for this winter because i have a feeling me being hot at night is going to be a symptom that lasts through the whole pregnancy.

Yeah I'm off wed, thurs and Friday I can only work 4 days cos of child care etc, and I want to spend time with her while she still wants to lol (she's an independent little madam) yeah I would stop working there for them reasons exactly, smoking inside that's definitely a no no in the uk (where are u by the way?) haven't been able to smoke inside for a good few year now so that's not an issue for me thankfully. When I first started hairdressing u could smoke inside and it was awful cos u were trying to cut the clients hair and they'd be blowing smoke at u! I'm glad they banned it inside, I'm not one to judge though don't get me wrong I'm not against smoking it's their choice at the end of day

Not so much on a night for me, once I'm asleep I'm asleep (unless I need to pee lol) and our winter is starting to kick in so it's pretty cold anyway, apparently going into minuses next week with potential snow in a couple of weeks! Brr I don't like cold weather lol, but I have been having some crazy hot flushes! Especially at work where it does get hot with the hairdryers, we do have air con though so it's not all bad, must admit it's a killer on your feet all day so I sympathise with u behind a bar! Xx

Yeah I'm off wed, thurs and Friday I can only work 4 days cos of child care etc, and I want to spend time with her while she still wants to lol (she's an independent little madam) yeah I would stop working there for them reasons exactly, smoking inside that's definitely a no no in the uk (where are u by the way?) haven't been able to smoke inside for a good few year now so that's not an issue for me thankfully. When I first started hairdressing u could smoke inside and it was awful cos u were trying to cut the clients hair and they'd be blowing smoke at u! I'm glad they banned it inside, I'm not one to judge though don't get me wrong I'm not against smoking it's their choice at the end of day

Not so much on a night for me, once I'm asleep I'm asleep (unless I need to pee lol) and our winter is starting to kick in so it's pretty cold anyway, apparently going into minuses next week with potential snow in a couple of weeks! Brr I don't like cold weather lol, but I have been having some crazy hot flushes! Especially at work where it does get hot with the hairdryers, we do have air con though so it's not all bad, must admit it's a killer on your feet all day so I sympathise with u behind a bar! Xx

Yeah, actually most cities are smoke free here now too except some of the smaller cities and the office i work in is in a city that's smoke free, but i live just south of the office i work at in a smaller town that allows smoking inside still and the bar is literally only a mile away from my house. I worked the Sunday before last and the smoke smell made me so nauseous. I def enjoy the smoking ban in the big city though! Aww have you told your daughter yet? sounds like she's going to make an amazing big sister :)

snow in a couple weeks!? sounds like your winters are worse than mine, we normally don't get any snow that sticks to the ground until around Christmas time. I hate the cold weather too :( Hopefully your clients sympathize with you so you can prop your feet up in between clients once you really start showing!

Aw well that's good Atleast u don't have to suffer Monday to Friday :) yeah it makes me feel ill aswell, my sister smokes and I popped round yesterday for a cuppa and she went outside for a cigarette and I could still smell it with the door shut lol wasn't very nice!

We've kind of told her, before I got pregnant we asked her if she wanted a brother or a sister and she said' I I don't eant a boy baby I want a sister' lol but she's not bothered about a boy now as I reminded her of my nephew (who has jus gone 1) and she loves him lol, I'm quite close to him aswell as I was there at the birth so he's my special little boy :)
But we don't want to tell her properly yet as she will blab! Lol she would definitely tell ohs parents 'mammys got a baby in her tummy' and I don't think they would like to find out that way, hopefully not long as I want her to know so we said if everything looks ok Thursday we will tell ohs parents so we can tell her as soon as we get home from the scan..
I'm actually quite worried about her reaction as she's very spoilt and I'm worried she won't like sharing the attention she gets, I'm sure it won't las long though I just want to make sure she's included as much as possible :)

Haha yeah apparently we were meant to get snow in October but we haven't so far the only good thing about cold weather and dark nights is ring able to get in ur pjs earlier haha! Nt that it stops me anyway :p
Yeah my clients will be sympathetic most
Of the ones I've done for years know we were ttc so the keep askin me if I'm pregnant uet, I hate lying to them but obviously not telling them yet lol and my boss is really supportive too she keeps sying 'are u ok Lauren' and 'go and sit down Lauren' lol I bet the other girls have clicked on by now why she keeps saying it lol xx

Ah I love fruit, too much of it gives me ulcers tho :( peach crumble is the best it's the only one I like, I normally hate hot fruit lol. Now off to bed to watch family guy lol night xx

Any more cramps hun? Xx

Not really only light ones, where I've been bending around at work, took my other cb digi because I was paranoid lol! Still 3+ :) no more left now lol. Work was horrendous today a complete state after my week off :( only working afternoons until Thursday so atleast it'll be a few layins for me :) felt really weak today don't think I ate enough before work cuz I had all last week off I was eating when I felt like it. How are you feeling?? Xx

Aww well that's good Hun! Had light cramping as well only seems to be evening time though, I'm guessing it's just cos I'm so active all day by the time I sit down at 7-8 pm my poor uterus is ready for a break haha

Was just gonna ask how ur first day back was :( least u haven't got to get up on a morning lol
I'm feeling ok feeling sick a lot the last few days, on and off all day so that's fun... Not lol
And my god my boobs are killing me! Never experienced this with my previous m/cs so I'm feeling hopeful that all is ok :) lol oh there's no WAY I'm testing again I've read so many posts of getting a 3+ then back to 2-3 I just wanna leave it as a 3+ lol

How r u feeling xx

I've become so lazy lately I literally come in get in my pjs and sit down lol bought my bed pillow downstairs to make the sofa more comfortable lol :)
I thought I was gonna be sick on my walk to work earlier thought I was gonna have to turn around and go home lol! And during work too I was thinking would it be best to run out onto the street and be sick of try and run down 2 flights of stairs to the toilets lol.
My boobs aren't as sore as they were when I found out, they get sorer as the day goes on mainly the right one lol. I got a stabbing pain in one when I woke up one morning and the next day I was greeted with a big blue vein starting to show under the skin... Lol.
I'm feeling better today :) just woke up this morning n couldn't hear! My ears feel like they need to pop OH said I was boiling in bed last night so I hope I'm not getting poorly :( xx

Lol aww I've got a fabric corner suite and it's soo comfy I love lazing on it lol it's good cos the end comes off into a big pouffe type thing so that's good to lie on n watch movies with Alisha :p I can't lay down for too long though cos I've got nerve damage in my back so it kills me :(
Aw mine are getting worse! No funny veins like but like I said before I have 0
Boobs so that's probably y :p I feel generally worse today aswell think I need a nice sleep in *dreams* lol
Flushes are quite common in pregnancy and getting hot and sweaty especially in bed bu keep an eye on yourself and if u start to feel worse get yourself to doctors! Xxx

Ah ours is a leather one, I want a big fabric corner one but my dogs are half husky so they moult like a ******* in the summer lol my last fabric one was horrible to Hoover everyday lol. A lay in did help me feel better i was awake from 7 for an hour while OH got ready for work then I fell back to sleep until 10 :) lol. I didn't think I was hot, lol I woke up in the night because he was talking in his sleep and it woke me up for ages :( he sleep walks sometimes too that gets scary lol I said one day I'm sure he'll go for me and not realise! Lol, I just tell him to shut up and get back into bed now haha. Yeah I will do, OH has just got over a bad cold I thought I might have escaped it, working in the shop it's hard to avoid illness because there's so many people that have touched things :/ especially when u find worn clothes :/ xx

I need everyones help. I got a really really bad sore throat last night, i was up at 4am this morning gargling salt water but it didn't seem to help. Anyone have any remedies for a sore throat?

It's def going to be a long day, i'm just plain exhausted. I've been craving veggie soup for almost 2 weeks now so i got to the grocery last night to pick up some veggies and this morning i was debating 1. make it to work on time or 2. Put veggie soup in a crock pot for dinner later... of course veggie soup trumped... Although when i was pouring all the ingredients together i thought i was going to be sick, the smell was overwhelming. I hope i can eat it later or i was late to work for nothing...

Ah ours is a leather one, I want a big fabric corner one but my dogs are half husky so they moult like a ******* in the summer lol my last fabric one was horrible to Hoover everyday lol. A lay in did help me feel better i was awake from 7 for an hour while OH got ready for work then I fell back to sleep until 10 :) lol. I didn't think I was hot, lol I woke up in the night because he was talking in his sleep and it woke me up for ages :( he sleep walks sometimes too that gets scary lol I said one day I'm sure he'll go for me and not realise! Lol, I just tell him to shut up and get back into bed now haha. Yeah I will do, OH has just got over a bad cold I thought I might have escaped it, working in the shop it's hard to avoid illness because there's so many people that have touched things :/ especially when u find worn clothes :/ xx

I used to have leather in my old house but when We bought this house in January oh decided he wanted a fabric, it's not ideal with a 3 year old lol but it washes well and she's not that bad. And it is much Comfier and we paid half the price than we did for our leather!
Glad yr sleep in helped :) sleepwalking? I would be totally freaked out by that haha oh says I sometimes sleep talk but not much.. He's a snorer! I've slept with ear plugs in for 5 years! Lol and he still wakes me up and it has got To be the most irritating noise ever! He has to stay awake in bed for an hour to make sure I'm asleep otherwise i can't sleep lol, quite often I've had to jump in with Alisha which wasn't good when she was only in a toddler bed lol, not too bad now as she's in a proper bed so it's quite roomy :p
Ahh colds are the worse ur not really 'poorly' but it makes u feel so awful and run down doesn't it
I'm not too bad at getting ill actually considering I'm dealing with customers all day I think I've built up a very strong ammunition system over the years :thumbup:
U feeling ok today xxx

I need everyones help. I got a really really bad sore throat last night, i was up at 4am this morning gargling salt water but it didn't seem to help. Anyone have any remedies for a sore throat?

It's def going to be a long day, i'm just plain exhausted. I've been craving veggie soup for almost 2 weeks now so i got to the grocery last night to pick up some veggies and this morning i was debating 1. make it to work on time or 2. Put veggie soup in a crock pot for dinner later... of course veggie soup trumped... Although when i was pouring all the ingredients together i thought i was going to be sick, the smell was overwhelming. I hope i can eat it later or i was late to work for nothing...

Ahh sorry nothing I can think of except strepsils? Not sure if u can have them but I don't see why not..
Yeah I've had a very long day too I'm practically falling asleep now, done 9-5 at work then had to go and do a friends hair (the joys of being a hairdresser) so didn't get home til nearly 8pm thankfully got to give Alisha a quick kiss and cuddle before she went to bed :)
I'm craving peanut butter on toast! Poor oh had to go buy some yesterday but he could only get the crunchy one and i was nearly sick eating it :( but got smooth today and it's going down a treat haha
I always dislike the smell of veg but I love the taste especially broccoli lol.... Hmm think I want broccoli now xxx

I used to have leather in my old house but when We bought this house in January oh decided he wanted a fabric, it's not ideal with a 3 year old lol but it washes well and she's not that bad. And it is much Comfier and we paid half the price than we did for our leather!
Glad yr sleep in helped :) sleepwalking? I would be totally freaked out by that haha oh says I sometimes sleep talk but not much.. He's a snorer! I've slept with ear plugs in for 5 years! Lol and he still wakes me up and it has got To be the most irritating noise ever! He has to stay awake in bed for an hour to make sure I'm asleep otherwise i can't sleep lol, quite often I've had to jump in with Alisha which wasn't good when she was only in a toddler bed lol, not too bad now as she's in a proper bed so it's quite roomy :p
Ahh colds are the worse ur not really 'poorly' but it makes u feel so awful and run down doesn't it
I'm not too bad at getting ill actually considering I'm dealing with customers all day I think I've built up a very strong ammunition system over the years :thumbup:
U feeling ok today xxx

It freaked me out the first time, I was staying in his flat and he just sort of comando crawled across me in bed turned the light on and I said where are you going?? N he said no where? Then got back into bed haha! Worst one was when I woke up with a bang and he'd grabbed my big free standing mirror and thrown it over! Lol I would have been annoyed if he'd have smashed it lol, just had to tell him to go to bed and turned the lights off, he doesn't ever remember any of it tho lol. When OH snores I hit him til he rolls over and stops haha. I very rarely get ill aswell, maybe 1 cold a year, never had any bugs really either, touch wood lol. Yeah I'm ok :) just been abit fuzzy headed the last few days been speaking to my friend that's about to pop because she's been through them aswell she's told me to stock up on ice poles which seems to have helped this evening! Lol. How are you? Xx

I used to get tonsillitis a lot so I know how much a sore throat hurts! The only thing that helped me was ice cream, ice lollies and gargling with alka seltzer or how ever you spell it lol.

Haha I kick him but turns over and carries on snoing! I've been up all night with toothache anyway at the dentist at 12.30 so hopefully get that sorted! And morning sikness :( been sick twice this morning already and it's only 9am feel terrible today I'm really feeling sorry for myself lol and I've got shopping to do, loads of washing to do and the house to clean I'm not gonna have a good day lol ice poles? What are them? Like ice pops? Atleast I've got some one to talk to :) does she know ur pregnant? Xx

Aww no, I've never had tooth ache before, lol. Least you get free dental now don't you? Sure I remember seeing a form in the pregnancy pack before... I felt rubbish all morning, hangover without the drinking lol I won't be sick my body refuses even tho I'll feel better from it lol. I've got work this afternoon :( taken my car for its mot retest today so already walked home a few miles this morning :(
Yeah, I got the ones you buy in a box and put them in the freezer yourself really want some twisters tho mmmm. Yeah I told her when I found out last time too, she's been through miscarriages and pregnancy so she's my go to girl lol. Xx

Yeah I already got it free cos I get working tax credit well I say I get working tax credit we get £3.24 a week lol but it still makes us qualify for free prescriptions etc so not too bad
Was sick all morning and didn't feel any better for it but I'm not feeling too bad now thankfully
Oh I hate walking lol i literally drive everywhere and woke up this morning to a flat tyre! Great! had to walk to and from the dentis with a 3 year old feeling ill ohh it was fun took us an hour and a half and it's not even that far! Couldn't erm borrow ohs car cos he's at work I was not best pleased
Aw well Atleast she knows what ur going through aswell I need to tell my friend tomorrow after my scan if all goes well, she's getting married 27th June and I'm her chief bridesmaid but I'm due the week before lol so I'm gonna offer to stand down but I can't see her going for that we've been friends for 20 year lol since nursery school

I took u up on ur advice and bought ice pops lol they r still freezing so haven't tried them yet but me and Alisha gonna snuggle up on the sofa and watch tangled (her fave) so we will no doubt be having a nap :p even though I've still gt all sorts to do.. Never mind

U are SO lucky to never of had toothache I genuinely think it's worse than labour was lol it's a horrible pain, got amoxycillin so that should sort it our in a day or 2 xxx

I felt so sick all morning... Fell asleep on the sofa til 12:45 then I had to leave for work and couldn't get my make up to go properly again and almost ended up being late for work lol.
Oh nooo! Lol I remember I popped my tyre parking half in a kerb lol called my friend cuz the wheel felt like it was welded on and I couldn't get it off to change it lol. Had both my dogs in the car aswell.
Aww my friends wedding is a couple weeks before I'm due aswell lol, I'm gutted because she's having her hen party in a big kids soft play area and she's hired the laser tag too! It's £180 an hour for adults to hire it at night, was so looking forward to it, but I'll be about 6 months then :(
The ice pops have really helped with the sicky feelings and just when you're feeling abit rubbish, I find them addictive tho and end up having about 3 haha.
I've never had ear ache either, hope I never get them!

Aww bless ya I hate it when ya mske up doesn't go right I only wear it for work now though I don't see the point otherwise I can never be bothered to out it on just to do the school run and shopping lol toothache has gone down abot today thankfully and had a nights sleep so although I'm sicky I'm feeling better than yesterday, been sick again this morning so fed think it's kicked in :(

Yeah the ice pops helped! Oh kept nicking them last night so I shouted at him that he could only have the ones I don't like haha

I haven't had ear ache often but that's awful aswell rough wood think I've only ever had it once or twice.. I suffer with back ache cos of nerve damage and that's an awful pain too no painkillers never eases it, before I fell preg with Alisha I was on max dose
Of tramadol and even that never worked just sent me a bit loopy when it kicked in lol I refused to take it when I fell pregnant and the doctor tried to make me have it again when I'd had her but I refused again lol it wasn't helping so didn't see the point

Got my scan in like 6 hours I'm so scared fingers x'ed everything is ok down there (the way I'm feelin makes me think it is though) I will let u know how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->