looking for a buddy

Hi girls, may I be a late joiner?

I'm due around 18th June according to LMP! It's my second pregnancy 😊 x

Of course Hun :) we are due around the same time, my 2nd baby too but 5th pregnancy how are u feeling xx

I'm sorry for your losses!

I'm feeling bit crappy but I have a really bad head cold so I'm not sure how much of it is down to that. Mostly I'm just exhausted which isn't really an option with a bundle of energy toddler 😊 the hangover feeling is also starting to creep in!!

How you feeling? Have you told a lot of people yet? X

Yeah I've been feeling worse as the days go on and I've just had really bad toothache aswell so that isn't helping :( lol been sick the last 2 mornings and felt sic all day :( and yeah it's not easy I've got a 3 year old and jus had to go into the school for 'family day' 39 3/4 year olds doesn't help wen u feel crappy lol
Other the usual tiredness, sickness and sore boobs I'm not too bad lol
We have so far told my mam, my sister and my boss that's all, we have an early scan this afternoon at 3pm so if that goes ok we will be telling ohs parents and a few more people close to us have u? Xx

Oh that sounds horrendous, with all those kids haha!! I just dragged us to the shops, it was a big effort!

I really feel for you on the ms. Last pregnancy I had it constantly from 6-11 weeks. I was only sick a few times but felt constantly sick and could only eat ginger biscuits and rich tea 😞

This time I feel more light headed and bit sicky. I find I'm constantly hungry but can't find anything I wanna eat!! Definitely off sweet foods!

I've just told my mum, bros, sister (I had to cos had family holiday booked for June next year) and a couple of close friends. My OH will tell Everyman and his dog grrr haha!!

Oh good luck with your scan, how exciting x

Ah I always have to wear some form of eye make up lol, I usually just do it in the morning then it's on for the day lol. I thought I was gonna be sick on the way to work this morning, my 5am alarm didn't help lol had to be at work by 7 but I get to go home at 4 :)
Ahh good luck!! Ill check my phone when I finish haha :) x x

I just ate a ham and chip sarnie...I think in about five mins I'm gonna feel sick that I just ate that!

Yeah it's always an effort with toddlers going to the shops anyway I do it wen she's at school now it's so much easier and quicker lol

Yeah with Alisha I had sickness but didn't start til 8 weeks so kicked in early this time around :( yeah I'm constantly hungry aswell but only ever fancy something we haven't got in lol my poor oh will be getting sick of running to the shop for random things soon haha

Aw Atleast u finish at work I couldn't possibly get up for work at 5am lol 7 is bad enough!

Thank u both I'll let u know how it goes! Not long now! Eek

I'm eating super noodles and they going down lovely.. Can't say it's gonna stay that way lol

Linny do u have a boy or a girl? And what age xx

Oh I love super noodles especially BBQ beef nom nom!! Now i can see myself going out to shops again haha!!

I have a girl, called Maisy. She will be 3 in January. She goes between my mums and private nursery when I'm at work so I don't get a lot of time to do much without her but she's mostly a good girl! Just very active! How are u handling toddler and pregnancy?

Saraaa...I wouldn't manage work for 7 no way! I feel for u on the train at that time ughh x

Just finished! It was stock take today it was horrible :( I'm absolutely exhausted... OH doesn't finish til about 7 tho so I feel for him because we work together. So glad I get a lay in and I don't start til 2:15 tomorrow :)

Scan went well :) measuring 5+6 and seen heartbeat :) mega milestone for us as our mcs we've never gotten a heartbeat so went relieved gt another one in 2 weeks a 'reassurance scan' so that will be even better hopefully

lol I don't usually eat super noodles as I think they've got no taste but they were quite nice earlier and we r going to the chippy for tea yum yum :)

Yeah managing quite well at the min she's quite good she's happy to sit and watch telly so makes it easier and with her being at school nursery shes tired on an afternoon anyway so doesn't want to do much have u told ur daughter about the baby yet?

Ahh stocktake I would hate doing that in primark lol I hate doing it in my salon and we've only got 2 shelves of products haha xx

Ahh woo! I've been waiting for the notification :D haha. Did you get a picture? It was really bad lol I think it just gives everyone an excuse to moan about the other departments when you have to go count their stuff, there was only about 23 of us counting and we got the shop and stock room done by 1! :) so ready for bed lol xx

Yeah I'm soo happy lol and no picture, it was onl a little blob so will get one in 2 weeks she said :)
Aw I bet it's an absolute nightmare
I'm off out to do some mobile hair now I hate doing it on a night but never mind lol lookin forward to my chippy lol
U still feeling sicky xx

I'm alright at the mo! Haven't had tea yet tho, so we'll see after that lol don't fancy anything really apart from OHs pizza that's in the freezer :D lol gonna have a Nutella sandwich to hold me off until he gets home :)
How are you feeling?? Have fun lol xx

Yey, glad to hear your scan went well! Must be a massive relief 😀 and only another two more weeks till your next one!

I'm having a chippy tea too, just waiting for it!

I haven't told Maisy, she would just blurt it out everywhere and I would rather have had a scan first.

Have u thought about having a private scan saraaa? Stock take sounds hardwork! I have been lazy with DD today. She's been glitter gluing so it's everywhere ooops x

I did look up the scanning place near me but I think it said they don't do it before 17 weeks or something like that... When I phoned the midwife before for my booking in I got a call the same day, it's been a week tomorrow this time and nothing yet :/ gonna have to phone again tomorrow :/ I had a miscarriage a couple months ago so I don't think I'll get an early scan as it's only happened once, I've passed that milestone this time as well :) xx

So sorry you've had a loss. I'm surprised you wouldn't be considered for an early scan, but yey for getting further along.

Everywhere seems to be different for booking in. I saw my doctor who discussed pregnancy do's and don'ts then I went to reception to book my midwife appt for 31st october. I will prob get a scan date through the post.

Scans here range from £69-£100, my oh is a tight arse and says its too much to pay to see a blob boooo x

I think my doctors you have to have had 3 miscarriages before you're considered high risk and get an early scan :/ last time I had to ring up the docs wait for the midwife to phone back and get an appointment for 10 weeks to sort out paper work and scans but not sure what's happening this time :/
Haha a blob, do either of you have a name for it while it's growing?? Ours is sprog lol! Xx

Aww sprog haha! I personally haven't got a name, my OH on the other hand calls it 'brax' he thinks it's a boy (I don't) and wants to call it 'Braxton' (again I don't) :rofl:

Have either of you had any inklings to sex? Will you find out? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"