looking for a buddy

Lol they say ginger biscuits help! Don't think I tried then with Alisha but a girl who I work with swore by them so they worked for her :) yeah I chew chewing gum at work and that helps a lot, I'm feeling a bit better now so hopefully will be able to have some choc fingers in a bit :p xx

I'm sick of ginger biscuits lol my nan used to buy me a pack every week! Wondering if ill get my love for chocolate back? :s it tasted horrible today :/ I'm usually a savoury person but this is ridiculous lol xx

Aww I hope u do Hun, after 12 weeks with Alisha I went completely back to normal food wise I'm a big sweet person anyway so don't think anything could knock me off it :p if I'm complaining next week I can't eat crisps there's something seriously wrong haha xx

Haha I had 2 packs of cheese and onion today. Now trying to digest my dominos, there was far too much of it bleurghhh xx

Aww bless ya least u managed to eat though :) that's a good thing, u had a nice weekend so far? Xx

Yeah haven't really done much tho! Went to my nans earlier, probably pop to my mums tomorrow aswell to drop her a left over pizza lol cuz apparently you shouldn't eat cold pizza when pregnant and most people wouldn't chance re heating it if they've got meal on :/ I'm sick of pizza after tonight anyway lol u? Xx

Lol there's so Much stuff u can and can't do I've lost track !

I'm not having a good day at all today, I keep worrying about my scan on Thursday and getting told the worst again. I know there's nothing I can do to prevent it but I'm so scared today that the worst is going to happen :( dunno what's made me think this though I don't think nothing has changed or anything just a bad day I think xx

Aww no! I'm sure everything will be fine! Try not to worry :) I keep worrying at every twinge... :/ last time I kept getting period cramps each day I think that was my body trying to get rid of it. I get cramps every so often but nothing like period cramps just like a really light crampy pulling feeling. Just feeling groggy again today... Don't want any food :/ had Nutella on toast for breakfast this morning n just forced down a packet of crisps and a baby bell, there's nothing I want :(

Lol thanks Hun I'm feeling ok again now must of just been an off morning lol I'm feeling positive again now :)
Aw dear I hope it settles soon for u, there's nothing worse than feeling crappy I think I look worse than I feel lol my hairs gone super greasy and my skin has! Got a horrible collection of spots going on :( I remember I was like this with Alisha then got to 2nd tri and looked amazing with flawless skin! Lol hope that happens again this time xx

Yeah I know :/ I just want to go to sleep but I'm not tired my stomach feels hungover I would probably feel better if I was sick! But I don't do sick lol. The week I found out I was pregnant my face was covered in spots all round my chin and I never normally get spots, they're easing off now I've only got 1 little bump left lol. I bought a box of tictacs earlier to try n ease my sicky feeling but OH is cooking chicken burger n the smell is making me sick lol xx

Yeah that horrible sick feeling, I'd rather be sick (as much as I dint like it) than just feeling sick, haha ohh I think these on my face are never gonna go they've got there own little heartbeats these ones! :/ and I've bought some tea tree shampoo for my hair for the greasiness and it smells awful made me bork when I was washing my hair! It's never done that before lol

Aww I'm hoping the smell of cooking doesn't start to bother me I love cooking and do it all in my house so no one would get fed lol xx

I hate being sick!! I would probably cry lol. Went to my mums earlier and she was cooking lamb, normally I hate the smell of it but it actually smelt really good. Still feeling crappy :/ had a bigger cramp earlier hope its not a bad sign... It only lasted probably not even a minute but it was enough for me to notice it, keep checking because I'm paranoid now... :/ I'm lucky that OH can cook so it's not always me, because I don't fancy anything he's been doing his own dinners some evenings lol xx

Lol my oh can cook spaghetti bolognaise and that's about it! The cramping was probably just something stretching? I've had cramping since I found out and I'm not overly worried cos it's nothing like af pains, maybe keep an eye on it, take it easy n see how it goes until tomorrow xx

Could demolish a spag Bol right now lol! Yeah I've had a few light ones, like the feeling just as you're about to get a cramp but this one was more of a cramp, not had any more just the one, my abdomen was pretty sore and achey like I'd done sit ups, not that I've done anything strenuous today lol. Least I'm not in early tomorrow won't start til 1:45 so atleast ill get a lay in! :D xx

Haha I couldn't eat it earlier when he made it and usually it goes down a treat but it made me feel sick, I didn't tell him that he would be most upset lol he doesn't quite understand pregnancy symptoms he would just take it to heart that I thougt it was horrible I just told him I wasn't hungry :p

Aw well that's not too bad have to make the most of our lie ins before baby gets here :p even if I'm not at work I've got to get Alisha to school for 8.40 and it takes a good hour to fight with her to get her hair brushed :p

I wouldn't worry too much about the cramping Hun :) especially if uve had nothing since xx

It took me ages to decide something to eat lol I eventually decided on crumble, just the topping tho no fruit haha. Aww bless her, pretty sure I was a horror to get out of bed when I was little and my hair used to end up a tangle as soon as I moved lol.
Ill try not to worry! Hopefully a long sleep will do me good :) xx

Lol aww I love crumble I never eat the fruit though (don't like any fruit whatsoever lol) now uve mentioned it i want some!

yeah have a good long sleep Hun that should sort u out :) xx

Ah I love fruit, too much of it gives me ulcers tho :( peach crumble is the best it's the only one I like, I normally hate hot fruit lol. Now off to bed to watch family guy lol night xx

Hope everyone had a good weekend! So sickness def kicked in with me as well this weekend. I haven't thrown up yet but my belly is def upset most of the time. I've been exhausted too. I slept almost all day on Saturday. I took my last cb digi yesterday and got a 3+! i was so excited :). Nervous about my scan on Thursday but just trying to stay positive and tell myself that everything is fine. Hope everyone is doing well!

Ah I love fruit, too much of it gives me ulcers tho :( peach crumble is the best it's the only one I like, I normally hate hot fruit lol. Now off to bed to watch family guy lol night xx

Any more cramps hun? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->