• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I was feeling really ill this last three weeks with it only getting worse and worse. I was dealing with severe headaches, horrible vomiting (not being able to keep down water ), body ache, chills, etc... I ended up going into the emergency room, and they administered an IV with two IV bag fluid. All my levels came back fine except the fact I was really dehyrated. I was currently on the regular Zofran that you swollow, but the dr said the Zofran that is a rapid dissolve tends to work faster for some people, and more effective. So I got that now to take and than also a suppository that helps but I was told by a few people that it makes you VERY tired so only take it at bedtime. (This is especially helpful if you are like me...and feel so ill at night you can't sleep). They both work wonders!!! The only thing is, I'm still having my bad headaches and the suppository Phenegren makes me sooo sleep I could sleep until noon and now its 4:30 and I'm just starting to feel "awake", It's not a fun experience, but I feel better knowing that I can EAT without puking it back up right away! And that I have an appetite back! I plan on using the medicines until my 2nd trimester and than i'll go off of it and see how it goes.

my SIL gained 75 pounds with her first pregnancy. i def don't want that to happen. thats waaay to much. yeah i have heard the pound a week thing.. i also heard that you shouldn't gain in the first tri!! i lost weight in the first 12 weeks with Sophia.. i was so so sick. Instead of nausea ive just been starving. i think that is why i gained a lot.. tbh.. i gained 15 pounds by time i went into labor with her. That is basically how much i have gained now =[ OMG SCAN TOMORROW 10 : 15 !!!!!!!!

75... wowza! My doctor would probably sleep @ my house to stop me from eating :rofl: He gave me a hard time with Grant when I gained 5 lbs. in one month- I actually was proud of myself bc I had been a PIG! :rofl: I sorta gave HIM a hard time for coming down on me like that... bc I had been doing fine for the most part.

I'm totally the same though- right now- I just want to EAT! :dohh: I can't help it!!

Oooooh I'm so jealous your scan is tomorrow! That's awesome! And :yipee: for a morning appointment!!! Don't forget to update!!!

Were you going to try and find out the sex !?!??! Sometimes they can tell @ the 12 week scans..

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I was feeling really ill this last three weeks with it only getting worse and worse. I was dealing with severe headaches, horrible vomiting (not being able to keep down water ), body ache, chills, etc... I ended up going into the emergency room, and they administered an IV with two IV bag fluid. All my levels came back fine except the fact I was really dehyrated. I was currently on the regular Zofran that you swollow, but the dr said the Zofran that is a rapid dissolve tends to work faster for some people, and more effective. So I got that now to take and than also a suppository that helps but I was told by a few people that it makes you VERY tired so only take it at bedtime. (This is especially helpful if you are like me...and feel so ill at night you can't sleep). They both work wonders!!! The only thing is, I'm still having my bad headaches and the suppository Phenegren makes me sooo sleep I could sleep until noon and now its 4:30 and I'm just starting to feel "awake", It's not a fun experience, but I feel better knowing that I can EAT without puking it back up right away! And that I have an appetite back! I plan on using the medicines until my 2nd trimester and than i'll go off of it and see how it goes.

Oh yikes.. I'm sorry you've been so ill :nope: that was me in my first pregnancy. Zofran is a GOD SEND! I've only ever taken the dissolvable ones and they work GREAT! I would guess some of your headaches are from that med- it's notorious to get them while taking Zofran. I actually had to take some Zofran for the very first time today- and within an hour I had an awful headache.

I'm glad you're starting to get your appetite back.. and the placenta starts to take over around 9-10 weeks and then usually by 2nd tri.. you should be good to go! fx'd!

yes SLC because that is when the placenta fully takes over.. mine stopped at 12w4d with Sophia. i just woke up and i was like.. WOAHH IM NOT SICK! lol. then in 2nd tri only had it occasionally.. maybe twice.

holly yes!! im gonna try to find out the gender! lol. they told me with sophia last time but her legs were wide open! so i'm def gonna ask if they can tell. im so excited . less then 3 hours. ill update a pic but prob not until late tonight, i have the day off of work so me and my fiancee are going to get done some much needed errands etc.

Hope your scan went well :)

Holly I don't blame you for getting your scan date brought forward, it's just too long to wait!

Sorry you've been so sick SLC :hugs:

MS usually stops around 12/13 weeks?

it *should* .. it's different for everyone.. but most see an improvement around then! :thumbup:

yes SLC because that is when the placenta fully takes over.. mine stopped at 12w4d with Sophia. i just woke up and i was like.. WOAHH IM NOT SICK! lol. then in 2nd tri only had it occasionally.. maybe twice.

holly yes!! im gonna try to find out the gender! lol. they told me with sophia last time but her legs were wide open! so i'm def gonna ask if they can tell. im so excited . less then 3 hours. ill update a pic but prob not until late tonight, i have the day off of work so me and my fiancee are going to get done some much needed errands etc.

awesome! :yipee: I can't wait for your update!!! :) And HAPPY 12 weeks!! :happydance:

Hope your scan went well :)

Holly I don't blame you for getting your scan date brought forward, it's just too long to wait!

Sorry you've been so sick SLC :hugs:

It IS too long! :haha: I wish it was tomorrow! :rofl:

i will post a pic later.. i have a mental block about the scanner and need my fiances help lol!!!!!!! anyway it went amazing. finally got to hear the hb, 159 bpm.. guessing its a girl.. with sophia they told me she was a girl at 12 weeks. so i asked the u/s tech if she could tell. so she goes " i can but im not allowed to tell you anymore." lol pooey. i have another scan at 16 weeks (cervical length and they'll check the gender) plus the 20 week scan..

cerclage on tuesday =[ im scared.

also babe is measuring 5 days ahead??? do you think thats weird?! like first i was one day behind. now im 5 days ahead. and im sure i didn't ovulate 5 days sooner...

Happy 12 weeks! Glad scan went well - what a shame they weren't allowed to tell you the gender even though they knew! Where abouts in the world are you if you don't mind me asking? X

I'm glad it went well.

:saywhat: wtf about not being able to tell you :growlmad: I hope they don't pull that crap with me!!!!!

don't worry about the cerclage.. my friend that had one said it weny a lot easier than she expected :hugs:

I also wouldn't worry about the size... the dates will continue to fluctuate your whole entire pregnancy- super normal! :thumbup:

i know =[ i was so annoyed. i was just like.. OMG SHE KNOWS AND SHE WONT TELL US!! not fair =[

hey ladies :hugs: here is my scan. any one know the skull theory thing? would love some guesses lol

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
  • scan 0005.jpg
    scan 0005.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
Ich - I dont know that theory! I'm sorry! But neverthless, happy 12 weeks!! :hugs:

To the rest of you ladies: 11 weeks, huh? getting close!! I'm almost reaching double digits! I haven't felt the baby move yet (obviously, LOL. I usually do around 15/16 weeks) but I have definitely felt "activity" in there. Not flutters but I can tell things are shifting because I can feel it when I'm laying down watching TV. It's a weird feeling. lol :) :winkwink::friends:

awww such cute pics Ich! I'm not sure how the skull theory works.. hard to say.. super adorable though!!!! :cloud9:

slc~ I started feeling flutters with Grant around 11 weeks and a few days- very, very faint.. but since this isn't your first baby~ it's DEFINITELY like- even for where you are- to start feeling tiny tiny movements! :thumbup: I've had a couple of times where I've felt flutters and it made me wonder.. I'm not sure yet. I can't wait for the kicks!!!

AFM~ u/s on Thursday :yipee: CANNOT WAIT!!!

You have an ultrasound on Thursday?! Is that the 9th?

Good luck!! I bet you are SO excited! I would be. I always love seeing baby on the screen!

You have an ultrasound on Thursday?! Is that the 9th?

Good luck!! I bet you are SO excited! I would be. I always love seeing baby on the screen!

yup :happydance: It's my 12 week NT scan :thumbup:

and they BETTER take a guess @ the sex!!! and baby better cooperate! :haha:

Ich, I'm new to gender guessing and I only found out what the skull theory is the other day! But my guess is boy :blue:. I bet you can't wait for the next scan when hopefully they will tell you for sure!

I found baby's heartbeat last night for the first time! Exactly 11 weeks. So in love :cloud9:

most everyone is guessing boy lol!! i am sooo excited for my scan. im also thinking.. maybe my doctor will tell me lol =] they forward the scans to him and im sure he won't care about waiting till 16 weeks. UGH. cerclage tomorrow. relieved that i made it this far and also scared to death =[

Ich, I'm new to gender guessing and I only found out what the skull theory is the other day! But my guess is boy :blue:. I bet you can't wait for the next scan when hopefully they will tell you for sure!

I found baby's heartbeat last night for the first time! Exactly 11 weeks. So in love :cloud9:

that is AWESOME! It's the best~ isn't it :cloud9:

my next ob appointment is on Thursday :)

that's cool! :) I go for my u/s Thursday! I'm sooo ready for it to be Thursday! :thumbup:

most everyone is guessing boy lol!! i am sooo excited for my scan. im also thinking.. maybe my doctor will tell me lol =] they forward the scans to him and im sure he won't care about waiting till 16 weeks. UGH. cerclage tomorrow. relieved that i made it this far and also scared to death =[

Oooooh good idea to just ask your doctor!!!!! I would BEG! :haha:

Lots of :hugs: I know tomorrow is a big day.. it's going to be ok though! :flower:

thanks hun =] i may hold off on asking until my appointment next week.. tomorrow may not be such a great time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->