looking for ttc buddy?

what did you order?? soy?? i got mine from holland and barret.. i think if you start of taking 100 soy for 5 days cd 3-7 then if it doesnt do anything you can go up untill it works but i got fingers crossed for this cycle still hun :hugs

thanks sinead :hugs:

morning everybody:hugs:
katie i have ordered your tests:thumbup:

katie did u get the dipsticks that dectect 10mIu?? i got those and i was addicted to testing lol

hows everybody today? ive to head off to work soon, dont want to go :(

sinead pull a sicky:winkwink:
what do you do???????

lol i could sit here in my jamies all day, dont tempt me :haha:

i work in a shop, nothing exciting hehe

so you have got a late shift then, i used to hate them and ass-holes for customers lol.
have you looked at the prices of scans yet????

yea il finish tonight at 8. then my inlaws are coming over for a visit yeaaa lol

awh the customers, i work in customer service so i get all the horrible people shouting at me :growlmad:

i take my hat off to you i could not do that i would end you slapping them.

i bite my lip and carry on, believe me there are some id love to hit a good smack :haha:

oh the scans i did yea and they are about £275 for 3d/4d thats way out of my price range although they are beautiful and worth it i dnt hav that to splash out.

I can't believe they cost that much.
So does that mean we arnt going to find out what you are having !

hi ladies!!! sorry havent been on in a minute.
yesterday was holiday in US so hubby was home. we are looking for a house to buy so have been real busy. a lot of fun, but can be tough dragging my lil ones around all over town to look in and out of houses.

katie and claire- i hope there is still a chance!

hayley- lovely to feel baby move. mine usually do at night too. as baby gets bigger it can make it hard to sleep though.

sinead- i cant believe he made it so quick and you werent able to find out!! how upsetting. my lady is really good about taking her time and even will check out extra things if we ask. i would be so disappointed if i had to leave without knowing. at least you have another one coming up to check again.

Mellissa I was wondering where you was hiding!
Have you found a house??? And when is your next scan???

we havent found a house yet. we have always rented so we want to make sure when we buy one its where we want to stay. probably will take us a minute to settle on one.

i will have a scan at about 18 wks, so in about 4 wks. i have an appt this thurs though and she may do an early scan to check on things. so will know more thurs.

how are you feeling claire? i was spotting every month before this pregnancy and even on the month i got pregnant so dont let that get you down. i thought i was out when i started spotting too, but was pregnant and everything is ok.

Don't forget to let us know how you get on Thursday xx
I'm alright it just gets me down when I start to spot, I just feel that I haven't done it and two tests that are neg still means I haven't! I seem not to be spotting that much today and I have checked up there and there was nothing it was just wet:dohh:

i will hun, hang in there! aint over yet.

hopefully i can get another scan sooner. think it will be too early to get the sex, but im not afraid to ask if she can check. im so antsy!!!

If I was you I would have to ask because I can't wait lol

How many dpo did everybody start testing ??????

i took one at 8 dpo and was negative. 9 dpo was negative at first, but i forgot to throw it away. when i got back home a few hours later there was a super faint line. my hubby said he couldnt see anything, it was that faint. went out and bought some frer and tested at 10 dpo and it was still really faint, but dark enough to see.

i know that there can be a wide range of implantation days though, and your test can only detect it after it implants and the hormone gets into your urine. thats even true no matter how sensitive your test is

hi ladies how is everyone??

i cant wait to hear about your scan melissa :) i hope you find a house soon

hope your well hayley and sinead :)

claire im super excited for you.. it sounds like it could just be implantation :)

im just so tired today... tired of life in general... :dohh: i wish things would get easier i will know by the college 2mor or the next if i have got a college place or not :)

katie- how exciting about starting college!!!!! i remember when i started, it was so much fun. what are you going to study?
and how have you been??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->