looking for ttc buddy?

emm i think i started testing at about 7 or 8 dpo but i didnt get my first positive untill exactly 28days past my af...does that make sence???

emm im not sure if he spends longer scanning me d nxt time i might ask, i really wana know but dont at the same time :dohh: lol

melissa hope u find the perfect house :happydance: itl will be a handfull moving with 4 kids and a bump hehe
katie hope the college interview wnt well :thumbup:
hayley hope your well :hugs:
claire i think thats good, increased wetness :blush: lol is a big sign
xxx

I was asking about the tests because I tested this afternoon there well I think was the faintest of lines. But there is still some blood up there so it must be a dud test .
Oh and I done one of those Gail reads and omg was she right it's scary. She said iam worrying that I won't get pregnant again and that I'm doing everything possible that I can and that there is nothing wrong with me. She predicts a baby very soon October/ November and it will be a boy weighing 9lb and I will go over due. And she sees another baby a little girl for 2014 omg

Melissa I hope everything goes well and I hope they give you a scan

omg realli a faint line did u post a pic of it, i dont think a dud test i always think postive, i reallllyyyyyy hope it is good news. :happydance: the blood cud jst be implanation spotting

ohh a gail reading how cool i so hope she is right, how many children would you like?

I always wanted 2 but 3 would be lovely , but the trouble we are having I think onemore then that's it I'm retiring lol
If I would have took a pic I don't think the camera would have picked it up as it's really light, if I wasn't spotting I would think I had a hope, I will have to wait till my af is due.
Have you thought how many kids you want ????

yea i want 2 definitly but 3 or even 4 would be great.oes

i hav my fingers toes legs and everything crossed for u and katie, i want to see a bfp dis month, but at leased gail has giving u the hope that it will be within d nxt 2 months for u :) a bfp is coming your way jst wen the time is right.xxxxx :hugs:

does rian ask about brothers and sisters?

hi guys hope everyone is okay? claire to me it sounds really good keeping fingers crossed for you! x

claire- i hope thats it for you!!!! sounds like you are with a faint line.

haley and sinead- hope those babies are doing good and you are getting along well.

katie- havent heard how this month is going, have you tested yet??

how are we today ladies?

i had my appointment today and scheduled my next scan. will be oct 7th. hope baby is being good and i find out what we are having. less than a month from now, and i am sooo thrilled!

I'm glad everything went well, not long left for yor scan

Yes there was a faint line but i was thinking evap !

is the line gray or pink?? i heard the line will look gray if its an evap. never had one myself so cant testify to that, but just what i heard would happen. do you have another test for later or tomorrow?

is that the second one you have gotten with a faint line? one yesterday and one today?

No I think it's my 4th :wacko: I think it was a bit pink

hey everyone melissa glad ur appointment went well excited for ur next scan wen u find out the sex, my next scan is the 8th-a day after yours.

claire a faint pink line is exciting, hav u done any more since?

katie how u keeping? hope af is staying away an u get good news.

i was at the doc this morning with my foot, its really painful below my ankel he told me that my joints wer soft and opening because of pregnancy and he gave me a cream to rub on it.

:hugs: to everyone xx

Yeah I did but I'm not sure there was one or not

hmmmmmmm maybe wait till tomorrow morning or sunday morning and test with fmu and see wat answer gives u, hcg doubles every 2 days so maybe come sunday (if u can wait that long) :dohh: ull get a definit answer. xx

2 days seems forever, I wish af would come now

I ovd early last month so it was 28days this month I ovd about the 19/20 th . Before the baby I was always 28 days :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->