looking for ttc buddy?

its been irregular sice then. awh i so so hope this is it for u hun i really do. is ur boobs sore are anything and are u having any wetness down there?x

claire - good luck hun i really hope these faint line turn strong! :yipee: keep us updated!!!!!

i've really been suffering with my back last few days, so painful and achy I knew i would suffer as my back is so weak anyway so any extra weight hurts like mad, but i know its worth it and just got to put up with it - does make me grumpy though! :cry:

going shopping tomorrow with both mums so going to invest in a back and bump support to see if that helps.

hope everyone else is okay x

I've just another and there was nothing:baby: so must have been evap:dohh:

claire ur not out untill af arrives so dont give up yet.

im sitting here craving some chocolate think im going to send oh to the shop for a big bar to indulge on

claire- it aint over yet!

haley- i know what you mean about back pain. i had it worse with my last baby, he was also my biggest. i have already started having some. my ob prescribed a pregnancy belly support belt. have never used one, but relief sounds good already.. makes me wonder how big this one will be:dohh:

naderz- how exciting, we get to see our babies around the same time. i am already antsy about knowing the sex. there is no way i could wait it out. since i have four already, i really have most of my big purchases (only need a double stroller this time), so when i find out the sex with each one thats really when i get to shop for baby, clothes and all.

katie- how you doing hunny? havent heard from you in a while

claire how you doing hun?

melissa thanks hun mum bought me one form mothercare on saturday and its s godsend!! look ridiculous feel like im in a corset he he but god it helps so well worth it!
hope your okay x x

morning everybody and little bumps:hugs:
well i got my visit from the lovely witch yesterday, but im ok with it. i know im being relaxed which i feel great for :happydance:
this time last year i never thought i would get pregant and i did so there is still hope.
katie i have posted your tests this morning, i hope they work for you:hugs:
well this time next week i will be on a plane to get some sun on my bones:happydance:

glad to hear your positive attitude claire, the holiday will do you some good a rest and a break away!

where is katie??

i dont know she asnt been on much as she:shrug:
i was wondering if anybody knows anything about vit b complex 100, i have been taking it since my mc to see if it helped with the spotting and it hasnt so i was wondering if it was ok if i stopped taking it???
how are you hayley???

im not too bad claire ta apart from my back killing me im fine

i took bvits as my lutual phase was too short it helped a lot x

my lh as always been 14 days its just the spotting:dohh:

not sure then hun, mine was only 7 days so that why i took it x

i took b vits when i got preg with my last baby. my luteal phase was only 8-10 days. made it 12-14 and got preg the next month. i started having spotting before af shortly after i had him and found out it was from low progesterone. i had never had spotting before af before that in my life. i tried b vits but it didnt stop the spotting. i had to use progesterone cream to stop the spotting. got preg the next month.

i bet you can stop taking them if there not helping. shouldnt hurt anything. sounds like you need progesterone supplements.

How did you find out you had low progesterone. Sorry if I haven't slept it right:dohh:

i started charting my temps for a month. my temp dropped early, which is a good sign that progesterone levels have dropped. i would have never noticed it if i didnt take my bbt in the morning. the only other reasons that women spot for a week before af is things like cancer, and std's. i knew i had none of that going on so thats why i charted. my temp went up after ovulation, but around the time i started spotting it dropped slightly. when progesterone levels are normal it will only drop the day before af or the day of af. progesterone keeps the body warmer so its a good indicator. there are a lot of websites on google if you look up progesterone and spotting, and things like that.

you can also get your progesterone levels checked after ovulation, but here in US they only do that after you have had several miscarriages or if you cant get pregnant for at least a year. i didnt want to go thru that, so i just checked it myself. it may be different there though and maybe they will check it for you easier.

here is one website that talks about it..
https://www.beyondfertility.com/art238.htm

melissa thanks for that hun:hugs:
i have only been like this since i was on the pill and the only reason i came off it was because i thought it would stop but it hasnt:dohh:
did you say it causes you to feel the cold????

katie i have sent the tests but i dont know if they have charged me enough to send them to you:dohh: so just keep an eye out

hey girls how u all doing today??

hayley and melissa hope those bumps are doing well.

katie wer is u?? :shrug:

claire im sorry u got ur monthly visitor but im glad ur relaxed about it, its good to keep calm and not get urself worked up and stressed about it. :hugs:
maybe reading up on the progestrone (not sure if right spelling) will help u work out why u keep spotting and maybe u need that cream that melissa had.

hope everybody doing well.xxx

melissa thanks for that hun:hugs:
i have only been like this since i was on the pill and the only reason i came off it was because i thought it would stop but it hasnt:dohh:
did you say it causes you to feel the cold????

i never felt it. my temp dropped just slightly when i started spotting. when af starts for everyone their temp drops. so if you never felt it before af, i would say you wouldnt be able to feel it. its like a degree. its very subtle.

here is how mine went...
from af til ovulation my temp was always between 97.2-97.7
on the day of ovulation your temp drops. mine was 97.0
after ovulation my temp went up to 98.1-98.5
it should stay up that high until you start af again, but mine dropped back down to 97.9 and i started spotting. it stayed that low and i kept spotting until i went thru af and ovulation again. then went back up to 98.1 again after ovulation the next month.

i hope that all makes sense???? the month that i got pregnant i waited til after ovulation, when my temp went up. i used progesterone cream after my temp went up and it stayed up. it even went even higher after 10 dpo all the way to 98.7

progesterone keeps your uterine lining from shedding and temp high enough for implantation to take place. even if the sperm meets the egg it cant implant if your temp isnt high enough or if your lining is already breaking up (spotting).

i actually did spot a couple of days when i got pregnant, but found out during a scan that it was from implantation. there was still some blood sitting in there from where the baby implanted, my dr said my body would absorb it. not spotting at all now.

if you have low progesterone you either will have a miscarriage, or you wont be able to get pregnant at all. thats why they make you miscarry at least three times or cant get pregnant for a year here before they will test for it.

sinead and haley- hope those bumps are good.

katie- where are you?????? hope you are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->