looking for ttc buddy?

what a great idea that is making things:thumbup: everything just costs so much to buy im dreading it :dohh: you spend all that money for 5 mins.
you will need to save for next christmas for when you have got your little one:happydance:

i know! i usually make fudge which takes 15 mins no cooking really involved and they love it! just put it in bags and ribbon, next year gosh dont want to think about that im sure family will be going mad so maybe not have to worry to much!

look up cake pops online im making those too for presents cost about pack of cake mix!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm they look lovely, iam soooooooooo hungry you shouldnt have done that

are you trying to make me put more weight on just because you are lookey and the only weight you have put on is baby lol:hugs:

ha ha no not at all i wouldn't do that! trust me my weight is going up quite a bit now about 2lb a week eek! it will shift when i had baby im sure x

ive got to go know i will be back later xxxx

morning ladies! great job starting nursery haley, i bet its precious!

yay on the ticker claire!

wonder if katie has tested yet???

I want to know as well :hugs:
What's the weather like xxx

Shay where have you been hiding, any look on a man yet lol

good morning shey

claire- you got morning sickness to look forward to! enjoy the next week or two before it kicks in. glad to be ending mine, although it wasnt too bad this time so cant complain

At the moment I just want to eat everything in sight and I'm so tired.

its starting already!

im not sleeping good myself. partly hormones and up peeing at night and part my 10 month old growing 4 teeth at once, ouch!

I would be able to get up with a little one as well as being pg, you must be so tired

haha claire im talkin to a couple guys but haven't made up my mind yet on which one to go with. There's David who is 35 yrs old and has a 3 yr old daughter, and then there's Charlie who is 34 yrs old and has no kids. Both make me laugh so this is a tough one. David is hispanic and Charlie is Hungarian.

So you are spoilt for choice then lol. Tell you what have fun with both of them:haha:

haha thanks claire! haha I'll let ya know who I chose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->