looking for ttc buddy?

afternoon everybody hows everybody doing:hugs:
KATIE HAVE YOU TESTED YET:hugs:
well i really dont know whats wrong with me:dohh:
i dont want to talk about this baby at all:cry: keith keeps trying to bring it up but im having none of it, i just tell him to shut up:growlmad:
he just text to see if i was ok and i said i was cold. and he said rap you and keep my baby worm and i told him to shut up again:nope::nope:
why am i like this, ive wanted this for so long :cry::cry::cry:

hun i think your just scared, thats all try and explain to him how you feel you dont want to fall out as that will stress you out too.

i think after everything you have been through your trying to protect yourself by not wanting to talk about it out loud?

you will be fine hun x

claire- i agree with haley. it might take you a minute to adjust after what you went through. you will bond with that baby though and all will be ok!

:hugs:

yeah i tested... got bfn :( and its weird i got a few symptoms today and i just keep thinking i am.. but obviously not because im just never gonna get preg :cry:

claire its understanding that you would be like that for abit.. its like you dont wanna get your hopes up incase something happens again.. but everything will be great hun i just know it :hugs:

no it really feels like its not gonna happen for me right now.. i dont know why but it hurts so much :hissy: i feel like im never going to see them two lines :cry:

has af started yet? if not it just might be too early to show up.:shrug:

its really hard to just keep on trying, but it will pay off in the end

how is the wedding planning going?

no af... but i keep getting a pulling feeling like something is poking my lower stomach its an odd feeling, ive had such bad heart burn all day, i can barely find the energy to move around and i get sicky every time i eat any meat :shock: please say one of you felt like this at the start lol :hugs:

im so tired.. the wedding plans are going great not much i can do this early tho..

how are you hun :)

i am good. took my boys to dr today. they both have strep throat and lil one also has an ear infection. along with growing 4 teeth he is a cranky baby!

Well ladies I started bleeding this morning so looks like I'm out.
What is it like having a early mc because I don't seem to be losing a lot of blood xx

claire i had bleeding for a whole week when i was about your stage, get to the doctors to get checked out! im fine now you know that x

I just don't know what to think, Ive had a pad on and there is only abit, I've checked up there and it is red. I'm in no pain nothing :shrug:

claire i hope you and little beanie are ok xxx :hugs: sending you lots of sticky glue

i hope your getting checked out claire. i had spotting and it was from implantation. there was even a pool of blood that stayed in there where the baby had implanted til about 10-12 weeks. at my last scan, it was gone. you might have them check your progesterone levels just for piece of mind. im praying for you:hugs:

i agree they said mine was implantation bleeding, i went straight to the doctors for my own piece of mind. it went after a week and everything is fine x
let us know how you are hun x

well what can i say:growlmad: ive started bleeding this morning and i have had some big clots, so before it started its over.
ive book to see the doctor on friday because i want to know why im spotting because i really think its a big factor why it happend this time.
does anybody know what answers i could ask??????????
im upset but i never accepted i was pregnant so i think im doing really well.
i said to keith if i can get over losing a baby at 17weeks this is a walk in the park:dohh:

Hey Claire, Im a regular on another ttc thread, but have been reading through this one this morning. Just wanted to say Im really sorry.xx Sending :hugs: and hope you can move on soon.xxxx

so sorry claire. i would def go in and get checked. a few girls in my march due date thread had very heavy bleeding at the beginning and are still pregnant, so there might still be hope. and i bled off and on for 10+ weeks and am still.

i would tell dr your history and ask them to run some tests to see whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->