looking for ttc buddy?

oh claire hun im so sorry :hugs: but we cnt be certin its a mc till u see the doctor and he confirms it. everything could still be ok. xxx xxx

Aww Claire I hope it's not a MC for you Im hoping that it's nothing serious. :hugs: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your DH.

Hi Claire,

i hope you are ok, please ley us know how you get on, i am thinking of you.
xxx

hows everybody getting on, as anybody got any good news to put a smile on my face xxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: come little beanie you can do it.. i know your strong and can do this!! :hugs:

im keeping everything positive for you claire, i hope its just implantation, how are you today

I don't think it's ib I've had loads of clots and blood:cry: when I go to the toilet

I didn't think there was any point. There was nothing they could do for me .
Do you think I should have gone straight away? V

claire i hope u get to the doctor, they will hav to chech ur blood to see wats going on and if it is the worst they will monitor u untill the bleeding stops and all the hcg is gone and the mc is complete, if u hav an imcomplete mc u cud get an infection and that can leave u infertile so its best to get urself off to the doctors so they can see wats happening and monitor u till ur better.

:hugs: hope everything is ok. xxxxx hope little bubs is staying safe.

morning ladies wheres everybody gone xxxx

hey claire how are you feeling?? did you go to the doctor?? hope your ok :hugs:

i feel so confused... ive been taking the tests claire sent me.. all bfn but ive really sore bbs.. and feeling nausous at odd times... like while eating, after eating and a little in the mornings when i first get out of bed..
but still bfn :shrug:

I've got the docs Friday morning at 9:10 I'm not looking forward to it because I know I will come out with no answers

claire i hope you get some answers or at least know that you are healthy

katie tests can be wrong you know. they can only pick up the hcg hormone and if there is not enough it wont show. i know people who it wouldnt show up on til they were 5+ months pregnant! never happened to me, but it does happen

hope all you ladies are having a great day!!!!

its cold here too hun! i actually love it. summer is my least fave season, i cant stand to be too hot. fall and winter are my fave and spring is 3rd only cuz i have allergies that act up at spring time.

how are u doing? maybe since you have had 2 mc they can do some testing on you.

Im doing fine Hun, just thinking of starting ttc again:happydance:
Once I get Friday out of the way and get some answers I will feel better.
Oh I've ordered some more opks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->