looking for ttc buddy?

claire i got pregnant within the nxt month after my second mc, ur very fertile after a mc so once the bleeding stops id get stuck in again.xxxx hope ur doing ok. :hugs:

katie u cud well be preg and jst not hav enuf hcg for the tests. hope u are hun.xx

Aww Claire sorry hope things get better for you. I really hope that you're not mc. :( :hugs:

hi guys how are we all today? claire i hope your okay hun and i hope the doctor will give you some answers im glad you are being positive and thinking of trying again.
my best mate did that she mc twice and then got lucky and has a beautiful baby girl!

i've been up all night, sleep is becoming a problem now due to my sciatic nerve again! no rest for the wicked hey! makes me a little grumpy!

omg i cant believe you are neally 30 weeks, its gone that fast.
everybody keeps saying that they got pregnant after a mc, but it didnt seem to help me when i lost my baby:nope:
so hopefully it does work everything crossed.
my bleeding as slowed down a lot so i think i should be finished by the weekend:thumbup:

I know where is the time going? Im getting such a belly now and struggling to bend to put my socks on! he he

hun i'm sure you will be fine just keep being positive x

Wait till you are 40 weekS you won't now what your feet look like xx

gosh that only 12 weeks away! eek! started the nursery finally still have so much to do! im sure that will fly by too!

haley- sorry about the sciatica. i get it sometimes, though not yet this time. its not fun:nope: used to wake me up too. and hurts too bad to fall back to sleep right away.

shey- how are you doing? any choice on the man yet, lol???

claire- dr told me after having a mc to wait 3 months to try each time. found out from my new dr that best and easiest time IS the next month. i would start trying right away!!!

hey katie so any new symtoms today? :D xx

hayley how exciting-starting ur nursery, im going at the weekend to buy my pram and put a deposit on my furniture. u got mamas and papas furniture.which is it? im looking at it to. cnt wait to start painting.

what is sciatic nerve??

claire good luck for tomorrow at the dr. hope u get some answers.

melissa, how u doing? u all ready to move house?

:hugs: xx

not really.. no af yet.. but still get sicky after meals.. :shrug:

omg ladies i cant believe how far you are.. time is going so fast.. :wacko:

I said that to Hayley today she's neally 30 weeks, it's gone so fast

i think me being over weight could also be not helping with the whole concieving i had my weight watchers weigh in on tuesday and i lost 4lbs :) so im gonna try aim for that this tuesday again and hopefully by the time ive lost my first stone it will be enough to help?

i know its flying buy, when u find out at like 4 weeks it seems like its gona take u forever to even reach 12 weeks never mind being in the 20's.

im so glad the weather is cooling down now, im constantly too warm and sweating all the time, the blouse i wear to work makes me sweat even more :dohh:

claire what time is ur app tomorrow?xx

Katie how much do you want to lose ????
Sinead it's 9:10 as soon as I get back I will let you know how I get on.
I've been that bored I've started my own journal lol.

i wanna lose two and ahalf stone in total
but my goal for now is a stone before xmas :) so 4lbs done 10 more to go..

it is going really fast. i cant believe im already half way done. i need it to slow down a bit, i have a lot to do between now and march.

moving is going good, we have possession of the garage so we've been moving things in there. we cant live there til around next friday or saturday though. we ordered a new fridge and stove and they wont arrive til then.

claire- i will be thinking about you tomorrow morning. hope to hear all went well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->