looking for ttc buddy?

hi guys im glad it not just me that feels like time is running away with me! still have lots to do though. got the wardrobe up last night its is mamas and papas got it in the sale few months ago so not sure which one it is but its very nice.

katie well done on your weight loss, weight loss does helps towards conceiving so keep up the good work! you will soon be at target at the rate your going!

claire hope today has gone okay -let us know!

melissa - i said i wanted everything sorted and done by november so i can enjoy Christmas without stress so scary how november is in a weeks time!! march will soon be here too im sure!

hope everyone is okay x

well ive been to the doctors and i really think iam getting somewhere thank god.
he asked if i was taking folic acid, yep and if i wanted to be pregnant well thats a hard question yes i mean come on i wouldnt keep putting myself through this for nothing would i !
i have got to take a urine sample to the hospital tomorrow, which really i know there is no point as i have done a test myself and it was neg. once that is done he is going to send me to hospital to sort me out. i asked if i could have a low progesterone and he said you might but they will sort you out. iam so happy iam getting somwhere :) :)

yayyy hayley i bet your excited putting the baby room together :D

im so so glad claire they are getting you some help, hopefully they will have an answer :hugs: im off to stalk your journal now :haha:

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo for another stalker, come on over hun xx

brilliant claire, so glad they are helping you it will make you feel so much better!

keep us updated x x

you know i will you lot are like my family so i tell you everything lol
how are you?? and when are you going to take a pic of your bump ???

awh clair im glad u hav got somewhere with the doc, i hope the hospital can give u answers tomorrow and help u on ur way with ttc and getting that sticky bfp. xxx :hugs:

yay claire! so glad they are gonna check you out. :hugs:

katie- good job on your weight loss! my sis in law couldnt get pregnant and lost only like 10 pounds and was able to. she just delivered her son on oct 7. i lost a lot of weight in college, like 60 pounds, and it felt so good!

haley and sinead- hope those babies are doing wonderful and you two are enjoying your pregnancies. mine is kicking more :happydance: but im also starting to have braxton hicks and round ligament pain. not my fave part of pregnancy.

shey- hope life is going good for you and you are coming closer to a decision, lol.

morning everybody xx
well i took the sample to the hospital saturday morning. i asked how long it would take to get the results back and he only said bloody 2weeks i mean come on. im going to phone the doctors to see how long it usally takes.
ive started using my opks again yesterday and im getting lines already surley i cant be ov this early???

wish you could get an answer sooner claire. i guess 2 weeks is better than never though. what exactly are they checking for?

i would imagine you could be ovulating or getting ready to. your probably very fertile

Thanks Blessed hope everything is going well for you

Claire sorry hope you get another :bfp: really really really soon! :hugs:

H a hope you're doing well.

wish you could get an answer sooner claire. i guess 2 weeks is better than never though. what exactly are they checking for?

i would imagine you could be ovulating or getting ready to. your probably very fertile

To see if I'm still pregnant lol.

claire sorry you didnt get an answer straight away, seems strange to be so long before you get any results though but suppose its better than nothing.

hope everyone is okay - really starting to feel heavy and i've definitely slowed down now :sleep: everythings hard work and i still have 12 weeks to go!

morning everybodyxxx
shay any news on a man yet xx
hayley it wont be much longer, you will soon be on ml and you can have a rest xxx
melissa hows the house going xxx
sinead i hope you are ok xx
and katie where are you hiding again xx
well i phoned the doctors today to see if they have got my results and she said that they couldnt do them as the didnt have enough details. really what a piss take. so ive got to take a sample to the doctors tomorrow and i should get the results back for friday and then i can take the next step. what ever that is lol
my opks are getting darker and my cm is like snotty egg which is great but it doesnt help whe you have got a tired oh :(

pull your finger out then hun, go looking for them men lol

claire- it would be awesome if baby hung on! that happened to a couple ladies in the march due date thread. house is going good. we took out a big loan from our retirement acct to use for our down payment and get what we need. seems like we have been running mad getting what we need done. friday we sign final papers and close. my hubby used to do floors as a side job so he is putting in new floors friday night. we will be moving all our stuff saturday. i have to stay with kids at new house and wait for new fridge and stove to e delivered. we will have to paint everywhere on inside and decorate.... no resting for a couple of weeks for us!

haley- at least you made it to 28 wks. i feel bigger now and run out of energy really quick. i have to take a break after every chore and catch my breath. have been waking up at 4 every morning to pee and cant fall back to sleep, so that doesnt help. so much packing and no energy to get it done!!!

I would love it if I was still pregnant but really my chances are pretty crap. Plus it looks like I'm oving again as my opk today was neally possitive which is really early for me.
I can't wait to see some pics of your new house I hope you have got the extra space incase an other little one comes along lol

hey girls how u al doing?

claire i hope everything is going ok for u, its crap that uve to wait 2 weeks and then that mess up with the details i hope they hav answers for u soon. i think it wud be amazing if baby held on and was still in there hiding and growing perfectly, wen i was going through my 2mc i never give up hope untill i heard the words 'im sorry' from the doc at the epc. i was holding onto false hope bt i cudnt bring myself to believe it. im such a weak person. i think ur amazing with ur strenght and ur view on looking forward and ttc again esp after having gone so long with ur first mc. :hugs:

katie congrats on the weight lose hope it brings u the main thing u want from it :bfp:

hayley whooo 12 weeks left i cnt believe how fast it goes ive 15 lol it sounds great to say it.

melissa congrats on the house, that was me this time last year, we got moved in 2 weeks before christmas and i was so so stressed with the packing and moving. i cant imagine how tiered and stressed u are with 4 kids and another on the way lol

i got my pram yesterday, having great fun pushing it around the house. it looks so
pretty. hope everyone doing good.xx

hehe Claire I will. just want to make sure that who I date is right for me and is someone my son can get along with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->