looking for ttc buddy?

morning you lovely ladies xxx
well it looks like my opks are going negative today, so i really think i have missed it as we have only done it twise and that was yesterday . im really not holding much hope.
sinead i would love to see some pics of your puschair xxxx

could still be claire! we have plenty of room. 5 bedrooms and lots of extras, lol! we just love our babies. if God wants to give us 10 more, we'll take em!

I will come and move in with you lol
How are you doing, are you ever going to post a bump pic ???

lol- yes i will. i havent had time for anything lately. im excited about moving this weekend but at the same time it makes me feel overwhelmed with exhaustion when i think of all we have to do.

All you have to do is take your time , get the kids to help you. They can be your little slaves lol

hehe- im sure they will be helping out. im just not sure if helping out is the word though or if it will actually be more getting in the way.

i kinda wish my hubby would have hired the move, but he wants to do it himself:dohh:

I bet you have got loads of family to help you, you will have everything done by the time the little one comes xxx

we will have everything moved by saturday, but unpacking will take the longest. most of the moving and even unpacking will be on my hubby. i want to get everything done this weekend, but think its gonna take a couple weeks.

hey everyone, claire wen i get my camera charged and find time ill take lots of photos of my pram and my bump and post them. oh can do it for me, he knows more about putting photos on d laptop than me :dohh:

melissa i still havnt got my house finished and we moved in 10 months ago. i still hav stuff in boxes and clothes lying in the spare room cuz i need more furniture lol the only bedrooms il hav done is my bedroom and the nursery(wen i buy my furniture) the other 2 are still a mess.

hey ladies! been up since 5:30am cause had to take my LO to the hospital to have his tonsils and adneoids removed and he has to stay over night for observation. I had to leave cause I have class and after class im staying over night with him at the hospital.

awww shey im sorry to hear about your son, hope hes ok and better soon :hugs:

claire how are you feeling hun :hugs:

ladies sorry ive not been around lately.. its just so hard to come online at the moment.. i found it hard to see so many get there bfp i love talking to you ladies dont get me wrong.. its just so hard i know i sound like a bitch but i try to stay just to this thread :) because i love seeing how far you are now :)

melissa i hope your move goes ok and stress free :D

ive decided im not gonna ttc anymore.. but were not gonna prevent it either.. im just gonna live my life and concentrate on losing weight and hopefully thats enough to help but im just gonna try not stress about it and hopefully im surprised :)

hi babyhopes.

ive just read your post and i feel exactly the same!
i dont think you are a bitch at all, and i think everyone on this site will support you and try and understand how you feel.
i get depressed and down when i hear anyone is pregnant.

me and OH are giving up in Dec we have been TTC for 31 months, (33 in december, how depressing!!) i have lost 5 babies, 4 m/c and an ectopic where my right tube was removed - very sad. the ectopic is over a year ago and i still cant come to terms with it.
im now seeing a councillor because i cant deal with the situation very well at all, i have to walk out of a room when anyone mentions pregnancy or babies.
id like to talk more to you. (if you dont mind)
we have the adoption agy coming round on 23.11.10 and i am so excited, i know we are a long,long,long way off from adopting, i just wanna be a mum so much.

hope to hear from you soon.

Jade xxxx

sinead- i have a feeling thats how this move is gonna go. we will probably get out the things we need and everything else will wait around. when we started packing we found out we had boxes from our last move 5 years ago that we never unpacked:dohh:

shey- im so sorry to hear about your little boy. hope he gets better really soon!

katie- i feel horrible that your feeling this way. i understand though and i so hope everything works out. i bet as soon as you quit trying so hard it will happen really quick. have you tried using softcups?

katie im still here dont leave me :(
i know how you feel it really hurts more then anything xxxxx
PLEASE DONT LEAVE XXXXXXX

hi babyhopes.

ive just read your post and i feel exactly the same!
i dont think you are a bitch at all, and i think everyone on this site will support you and try and understand how you feel.
i get depressed and down when i hear anyone is pregnant.

me and OH are giving up in Dec we have been TTC for 31 months, (33 in december, how depressing!!) i have lost 5 babies, 4 m/c and an ectopic where my right tube was removed - very sad. the ectopic is over a year ago and i still cant come to terms with it.
im now seeing a councillor because i cant deal with the situation very well at all, i have to walk out of a room when anyone mentions pregnancy or babies.
id like to talk more to you. (if you dont mind)
we have the adoption agy coming round on 23.11.10 and i am so excited, i know we are a long,long,long way off from adopting, i just wanna be a mum so much.

hope to hear from you soon.

Jade xxxx

omg hun you have been through the wars, iam ao sorry xxx
have you been to the doctors to see if they can help you??
and i think you are great that you are going to adopt, what age was you looking at ???

shay i hope your son is ok, i had mine removed when i was 16 and i have never been in so much pain it bloody killed. mine got infected so i was bad for a couple of weeks, but i have heard its better to have it done when you are younger.

sinead, melissa and hayley are are the bumps xxxxxx

thanks claire.. i know, i wont leave this thread but i dont want to venture much to the other parts because i cant even go into the gs with out someone saying there preg which is fine but it still hurts so i'll just stick to this one :)

yraunaj thanks so much for your message, im sorry about your losses :hugs: ive sent you a pm anyway :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->