looking for ttc buddy?

i know what you mean.. its gone so fast.. its in care.. like looking after the elderly :) im so cold :( ive got to go to town in abit and its a horrible day here :(

i havent been anywhere this week, im making the most of it because rian is off school. back to routine next week.
have you done anything eles for your wedding plans??

paid the deposit last week.. ermmm asked my friend would she sing at it.. found out a local hair dressers who would come to the hotel to do our hair.. not much just little things, i know im enjoying no college this week :)

Thanks ladies! I'll get pics of him trick or treating, but he will be in the stroller as it is the doctor's orders that he stay in the stroller for it. Oh and Im tired of this waiting game with AF!

Claire how are you feeling today? Any updates yet?

blessedmomma how are you and the bub doing?

babyhopes do you have a theme for your wedding?

i found the dress i really want but it was abit expensive for me.. so i dunno ill have to wait and see.. but im not getting one till im skinny hehe... hopefully by next year..

as for theme.. not really got one.. other than its a traditional chruch wedding :)

aww i mean like colors you want. like for my sister's wedding her colors were white and yellow and she had a sunflower bouquet

oh pretty colors!
I knw that whenever I finally do get married my colors will be black and red. and want sorta a gothic theme.

ladies i love u all so much :) lol

i love coming on here and see how everyone is doing and sharing stories and worries.

hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

hayley and melissa hows those bumps doing?
katie and claire everything will work out for yous and wat uve both been longing for will soon happen :hugs:
shey glad u little boy is out of hospital and doing better.

i got a great deal on my changeing unit yesterday, got it for £20 because the colour i got is discontinued. its the cosatto hogarth in walnut. very pretty. jst to get the cot to match now. hope oh finds more work soon :(

happy halloween girls. i cant stop eating those monkey nuts. :D

i didnt pin point a date of ov i jst went from wen the type of cm i had and i used a ov calculater on the internet on tell me my fertile days. but i know that u def ov early after a mc, ur very fertile after one. lots of people get preg straight away before their first af comes.

is that true:hugs:

yup :) i have everything crossed for u.

they sinead hehe about the monkey nuts, they can be addictive... hehe, happy halloween to you too :)
wow thats sooo good about it being only 20 euro, thats a great price. im sure colour doesnt matter once you have your little bundle of fun :p
ive been really sick the past 3 days.. not been able to eat anything, i wake up with cold and flu symptoms, cramps like af is coming then nothing.. and.. :blush: lots of cm :blush: please say these are good signs??

how are you getting on claire? :hugs:

hows the move going melissa..

:hugs: hayley where are you.. :(

happy halloween ladies

Hi Hun I hope they are good signs xxx
Well it looks like I've got my possitive opk today so I don't know what the other day was all about. I've got loads of cm, it just felt like I had wet myself lol
We have bd since Thursday and keiths be a prat because I wouldn't do the deed last night so I've got to get round him xxx

:haha:

oh.. btw wayyyy tmi but i keep getting lots of yellow cm... :shrug:

That's a good sign Hun, when was your af due xx

... :blush: last af was at the start of sept i think.. aug i actually cant remember :dohh:

or did i have one recently.. omg its so bad i cant even remember

Happy Halloween ladies! hope ya'll had a good one.
Im exhausted from trick or treating with my LO. here's a pic of my LO in his lil vampire costume
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs973.snc4/76649_445171011495_621316495_5845048_5834926_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->