looking for ttc buddy?

Thank you blessedmomma! I just hate backstabbers especially my own family.

God shay I bet that's horrible that they are both like that. Is your sister the favourite

She's always been the favorite though my mom denies it and claims to treat us the same and she never has. Im stuck living with people who claim to love me but want to kick me and my LO out on the streets

She always says she wants me out. but I do not have the money to move out. believe me I want out. Im 28 yrs old and should be on my own but the economy sucks right now. Anyways I have to get ready for work. will chat with you lovely ladies tomorrow.

i just need hugs right now...ladies... im never going to get the chance to be a mother i cant stop crying... life is so unfair! :cry:

ladies its all over for me.. :( i started bleeding very heavy with lots of clots around 1ish... went to A&E they scanned me after waiting over an hour and they couldnt see anything... no beany ... i told them i had lots of clots so they think i prob bled alot of it already.. i just feel so sad that im never gonna get a chance to hold my baby... i knew i shouldnt of got my hopes up..

ill just copy and past from my journal... it just makes me so sad :(

how far are you supposed to be? my dr wouldnt even scan me at first cuz she said she wouldnt be able to see anything at all but the uterine lining and she didnt want me to freak out when i saw no baby. can they re-scan you in a few days? one lady in the march mummy thread did that. she was bleeding and they scanned her and saw no baby. she came back a few days later even though they said it would be pointless and they found the baby with a heartbeat.

and i bled terribly with my first son before i actually found out i was pregnant and he was fine. i so hope its not over, and im so sorry if it is...

:cry:

Katie I'm here for you my darling, everything crossed you are ok .
Are you both ok.
Why does it have to happen to us, Katie I'm so upset for you xxx
Don't leave us please come on and talk we will help you though the outcome xxxxx

thanks hun... i just want to be a mother so much.. im never gonna get that :(

Hun I know how you feel, I know I have rian but I feel the same .
Why does life have to treat us like this xx
I been thinking myself is it worth it, but the thought of holding a baby makes you know it is.
How's your oh xxx

hes ok.. ive not seen him cry but i think hes just being strong for me... :cry: plus hes sick at the moment so he prob just doesnt wanna show it right now.. but i know hes prob hurting.... this was supposed to be our baby bear :(

i know claire im here for you too.. :hugs: i dont know if or when ill ttc again.. right now i just wanna stop bleeding :(

Forget me I'm here for you 100% I want you to go to the doctors and demand testing.

My heart is breaking for you, I just read what you have put about your angels.
Just think our babies are all playing together looking down on us xxx

aww redrose I am so sorry for your loss. I am here for you. Im here for you too Claire. I know how it feels to lose one. I mc back in June.

Shay I didn't know you mc, I sorry xx

I dont really like to talk bout it but yea it was heartbreaking for me. It was the middle of june when I mc. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->