looking for ttc buddy?

so good to hear babies are growing good:flower: april/may is a good time of year:cloud9:

hi ladies i hope your all well?

sinead so glad to hear they are growing so well :)

ive got my first scan 2mor morning eeeeeeek!!! ladies im terrified and excited at the same time i dunno what im gonna be like by the morning.. i cant see how im gonna sleep

i hope you sleep some tonight hun! cant wait to see pics if they give you some. :happydance:

mine is thursday and im already so on edge! i know it will be hard to sleep tomorrow night. im glad my appt is at 8am so i dont have to wait all day. cant wait to know what im having!!!:happydance:

yayyyyy melissa i cant wait to see if its a boy or girl im gonna bet its a girly! :)

my appt is early too its at like 8.50 am :) and david is gonna come with me so excited! please god make this be a sticky bean!

I can't wait to see these scans xx
Melissa I think it's a girl as well.
And Katie I bet it will all be ok xxx

hi ppl just new to this site today and im tryin ttc and would love someone to tlk to xxxx

thanks claire am just terrified, i hope your well as can be hun xx :hugs:

thanks ladies.. i means so much :hugs: just less than an hour to go... we will leave to walk to the hospital in about 20 mins take a slow walk over as i wont be able to walk very fast with a full bladder... god im so nervous! i didnt sleep much like a thought.. woke every hour.. i had horrible dreams that i went to the scan and no hb... i just really hope all is ok today.. please baby move around for me and daddy

hi ladies scan went so well, although im 6 weeks not 8 but we saw a healthy heartbeat so happy seeing that flickering, i put the scan as my avatar! :)

thanks so much :hugs:

no cuz she said it will prob change again by my 12 week scan she said they go through growth spurts and its hard to tell for def until your 12 weeks or something im not sure what she meant so i worked out my own date for now going by 6 weeks and 1 day its june 19th :) so we have had to move the wedding to july 28th
which isnt too bad gives me about 6 weeks to recover

awww my first ds bday is june 21. at least you could still move wedding so you will have recovery time. it will be cute to have baby there.:cloud9:

thanks melissa im so excited, it will be nice to have a small baby at the wedding :) im a little nervous as to how we will cope with a small baby at the wedding.. any tips for young babies and weddings would be very much appreciated

That's fantastic news Hun , what a beautiful pic I bet you are so happy xx

wish i could help. i had a 6 or 7 month old at a wedding with a double ear infection, but thats a lot different than a newborn. and will have a 3 month old at one this next summer. DH brother is getting married june 8. but my main concern will be keeping all 6 kids happy and quiet through it. especially if he has my DH be a groomsman. i will be on my own with the 6 of them while he is up there. :wacko:

katie that is great, im so glad everything went ok for you. how exciting having your new baby at your wedding. that will be soo sweet. how are you going to dress shop??? lol xx

melissa i cant wait to see wat your having eeeeek!!! hurry up thursday. :)xx

claire how is you doing petal??xx

well went to see my midwife yesterday and she is still counting me as 13+6 weeks and keeping my due date 26th april.

got the consultant on friday for my '12week' scan so we will see wat he says xx

hope everyone is doing good. xx

i absolutely cant wait now!!!! its almost time to find out. my Dh is talking about it a lot and i just cant wait to go to bed tonight so tomorrow will come. its at 8am so as soon as i get up and around it will be time to go. :wohoo:

so glad your appt went good sinead!:happydance:

i cant wait to hear all about it!!!! :) how exciting!

sinead goods to hear your doing well and so are the babies :)

thanks claire, hope you doing ok xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"